Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,576 members, 7,917,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:02 PM

Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) (26955 Views)

Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways / The Experience 13: Live Thread / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
I reflect on their Theme every year, but this Covenant highway biara di some how this time..

Anyways lets see how it goes.
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hate this shiloh nonsense with passion. I'd rather listen to Gurumaraji than that arrogant man in Otta. sad

Your comment doesn't suggest you are born again Christian, I don't attend Shiloh neither am I a Winners Chapel member but a Christian shouldn't spew nonesense as you just did.

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by bid4rich(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hate this shiloh nonsense with passion. I'd rather listen to Gurumaraji than that arrogant man in Otta. sad

Im not sure you are born again. That you even chose to mention Gurumaraji is proof.

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
DestinyNigga:

His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi, the incoming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria will be there cheesy If urchins don't like, they can hug transformer or better hide in Thiefinubu pampers grin grin grin

President Obi of the Zoo! Whatever IPOBians do not like is bad and whatever the like is good. Anyone who expresses a different opinion is in soup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by modupeleke2017(f): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
God of Shiloh will answer my prayers by miraculously touching the of wealthy people to gift me and my family a brand new Venza jeep, I look unto him for this, before Christmas, may God answer my prayers Amen. Pls like,share and repost I will surely testify on this platform. Thank Osenwe for reposting.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

So there is problem with Obi attending church programs but there is nothing wrong with Tinubu running on Muslim Muslim ticket?
U be mumu
If u had no problem with APC same faith ticket, then dont complain wen others decides to do what dey feel can make make dem win.
Stop being a hypocrite and face real issues.
APC people are just too stupid. Its like immediately u join APC, your frontal lobe is deactivated. You guys brought religion into the 2023 election, someone else try it and u are crying upandan. Nawa oo

IPOBian spotted. What's difficult to understand is why anyone should believe that Peter Obi is good enough to be president of the federal republic! Who will vote for him in a country where everyone looks after his own, the 5 percentage of the Dot in a Circle?
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by adenike21273: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Devil1Messenger: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Okealaaye:

IPOBian spotted. What's difficult to understand is why anyone should believe that Peter Obi is good enough to be president of the federal republic! Who will vote for him in a country where everyone looks after his own, the 5 percentage of the Dot in a Circle?
Same you that believe we live in a country where everyone looks after its own, its hoping that the North will leave their own Atiku and vote Tinubu grin
Shey u see say u nor get sense cheesy
U think the North are not seeing the tribal cards u are playing with the Easterner?
How many northerners have u seen abused Atiku. Anytime u abuse Obi, some of the northerners in APC will join you but when you abuse Atiku, they keep mute. U think dey are fools grin
February is 2 months away and for you info, i be Benin boy, i live in Lagos and I'm voting Obi because he is the most competent and capable among the top 4.
Lets see who the tribal and religious card u guys brought will help at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by ojex004: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
You will see obi diot thr now. Dem no invite him o, obi diot goes everywhere uninvited
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Ginaz(f): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Kollins11:
Correct!!

Make I drive go track babes. Especially those evening newspapers seeking God for husband.

I will just deceive her that I will marry her, I will appear as a very nice guy, she would even think God has answered her prayers. Then I go just dey fvck her kpekus on a steady until her kpekus knock down, then when I'm done with her kpekus, I will just bundle her like firewood and kick her out of my house.

Ogun kill you there! You and who wan dey do marriage nonsense.

you are a disgrace !
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by BreconHills(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hopebringer:
Every spirit , Satanist , occultic influencers or ritualist that wants to impose Bola Ahmed Tinubu and APC the evil satanic party on us Nigerians as our next leader will be consumed by the divine fire released by this Shiloh

You cannot be a normal human being or Christian and you are telling people to vote in APC after the last 8 years of horrors and suffering .

You must be an occultic individual or Satanist ... A worshipper of the devourer spirit or one who drinks human blood.

I will be voting Bola Tinubu as President..
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
GOTVee:

And you are born again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Hopebringer: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
BreconHills:

I will be voting Bola Tinubu as President..

I didn't ask you..
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Same you that believe we live in a country where everyone looks after its own, its hoping that the North will leave their own Atiku and vote Tinubu grin
Shey u see say u nor get sense cheesy
U think the North are not seeing the tribal cards u are playing with the Easterner?
How many northerners have u seen abused Atiku. Anytime u abuse Obi, some of the northerners in APC will join you but when you abuse Atiku, they keep mute. U think dey are fools grin
February is 2 months away and for you info, i be Benin boy, i live in Lagos and I'm voting Obi because he is the most competent and capable among the top 4.
Lets see who the tribal and religious card u guys brought will help at the end of the day

Solicitor and Advocate of Northern Nigerians. You're in for a surprise, Padna. By the end of February you and the other IPOBians will be hit so hard by the news of Tinubu victory that you'll be too dazed to watch his inauguration on television.
Foolish people using Obi as front for the State of Biafra. Imagine wishing a third-rate trader like Obi to be the president of the federal republic!
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Devil1Messenger: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Okealaaye:

Solicitor and Advocate of Northern Nigerians. You're in for a surprise, Padna. By the end of February you and the other IPOBians will be hit so hard by the news of Tinubu victory that you'll be too dazed to watch his inauguration on television.
Foolish people using Obi as front for the State of Biafra. Imagine wishing a third-rate trader like Obi to be the president of the federal republic!
Lolz
February awaits
Save the tears
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by BreconHills(m): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hopebringer:

I didn't ask you..

Free of charge. #unintimidated
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Hopebringer: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
BreconHills:

Free of charge. #unintimidated

Are you sure you are normal? I don't know you nor do I care whatever you do, why is that so hard for you to grasp?

Are you sure you are not mad?

Don't bother me again with your life plans
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by DestinyNigga: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Okealaaye:

President Obi of the Zoo! Whatever IPOBians do not like is bad and whatever the like is good. Anyone who expresses a different opinion is in soup.

E pain u that Thiefinubu is the president of the poopee. We will buy him more pampers after 2023 election grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by olaeffect(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Evidenx:
For me to be talking about Genuine Repentance,you should know I am not a materialistic Christian. If I was I would have still remain in winners. Am after the salvation of my soul,whether I have money or not I care not,but when I depart this world I will go to heaven that's my goal.

As for my winners experience,I will say nothing.
As dey pain you,he go dey sweet me. grin

I knew it. In your experience you have nothing to say. But you were quick to call the G.O of winners names.
So tell me what took you to winners in the first place? Because I am sure that you were not given birth to in winners grin
Winners has always been a church that believe seriously in the prosperity of the believers, they have never changed nor deviated from this since inception, so if you were never interested in prosperity, then what took you there in the first place.

Hope you yourself can see through your own lies grin
You saw Deeper Life you did not go, your greed took you to Winners and you paid tithes and gave offerings and got nothing grin and you were angry and left.
You thought you could just go there and scam God grin grin grin

Now let me ask you, since you left how many winners chapel has closed down in your area, and how many new ones have been opened? grin grin (e dey press your neck)
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by mayorall(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Okealaaye:
The Roving Evangelist will surely be there as always, even if he's not invited! A fresh opportunity to canvass his inanities. But trust David Oyedepo the Minister-in-Charge of APC Oppositions, that he will most certainly yield the pulpit to HIM! The WORLD now resides in the Temple.

This will never happen. Our church doesn't do such.
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by 1802tt: 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:

Click edit profile tab on the main page header then write your signature below
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by warlordd(m): 12:12am On Dec 07, 2022
Frauster duping people in the name of God.
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Aguiyimba(m): 2:07am On Dec 07, 2022
GOTVee:

Born again indeed

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by culf: 4:24am On Dec 07, 2022
GOTVee:

if you're a born again Christian, you won't say this!

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by BreconHills(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hopebringer:

Are you sure you are normal? I don't know you nor do I care whatever you do, why is that so hard for you to grasp?

Are you sure you are not mad?

Don't bother me again with your life plans

For as long as you have a single word of insult in your response I will reply. You started out trying to intimidate people. I burst that. Your continued response is an invitation to continue our polite conversion.

Bola Tinubu President elect by the grace of God and the will of the people.
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Hopebringer: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
BreconHills:

For as long as you have a single word of insult in your response I will reply. You started out trying to intimidate people. I burst that. Your continued response is an invitation to continue our polite conversion.

Bola Tinubu President elect by the grace of God and the will of the people.

Who is this one? undecided

This irrelevant thing is looking for a conversation.

Fūck offf abeg... I know Tinubu supporters I interact with you are inconsequential
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by BreconHills(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hopebringer:

Who is this one? undecided

This irrelevant thing is looking for a conversation.

Fūck offf abeg... I know Tinubu supporters I interact with you are inconsequential

Two bad words get knuckle raps

You know what I hate most - bullies. You started out cursing people who support a particular person. You insulted them for having an opinion. You displayed Nazi tendencies of treating your opinion as blessed by God.

I replied you not because I am irreligious but because I am. Now you think I will be put off your attempts to diminish me.

You must be joking.

You and your sort are the reason why Bola Tinubu should and will be D.V President of Nigeria from 2023.
Should you win, you will make everyone's life a miserable with your pseudo triumphalism. The same triumphalism that sent Nigeria into a bloody war brother against brother.

Please try some more curses.
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Hopebringer: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
BreconHills:

Two bad words get knuckle raps

You know what I hate most - bullies. You started out cursing people who support a particular person. You insulted them for having an opinion. You displayed Nazi tendencies of treating your opinion as blessed by God.

I replied you not because I am irreligious but because I am. Now you think I will be put off your attempts to diminish me.

You must be joking.

You and your sort are the reason why Bola Tinubu should and will be D.V President of Nigeria from 2023.
Should you win, you will make everyone's life a miserable with your pseudo triumphalism. The same triumphalism that sent Nigeria into a bloody war brother against brother.

Please try some more curses.

Irrelevant individual who wants to converse.

Dude smell away ,not interested 8n interacting with you
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by alobright17(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
My question is is God of Shiloh different from God we serve on Sundays ? Does it mean God value Shiloh than Sunday and all the various services?
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by BreconHills(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hopebringer:

Irrelevant individual who wants to converse.

Dude smell away ,not interested 8n interacting with you

I am very interested in interacting with you. You see I want to see a better Nigeria for my children. It it starts with not buckling when people set up strawmen, when they seek to intimidate others using opaque religiosity or make emotional statements without backing them up with facts.

Smart people don't live by their feelings. They live by reason. Where is the reason in that first post you put up? Take a look at it again.
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Hopebringer: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
BreconHills:

I am very interested in interacting with you. You see I want to see a better Nigeria for my children. It it starts with not buckling when people set up strawmen, when they seek to intimidate others using opaque religiosity or make emotional statements without backing them up with facts.

Smart people don't live by their feelings. They live by reason. Where is the reason in that first post you put up? Take a look at it again.

Dude. You seem like the sort who is turned on by the sound of his own voice.
Know when to speak and when to STFU.
You talk to much bro. Way too much.
Learn to read the mood at the table . You are not wanted here.

Now Fūck Off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 57th Birthday In Grand Style / Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts / If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.