Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh (3564 Views)

Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm / Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? / Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by adagz01(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2011
@inked_N,
no nigerian girl living in naija will suggest open relationship to her bf they will rather cheat under his is very eyes.i guess it because u'r in oyinbo land
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by CArt(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2011
I wouldn't know until the chance creates itself.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by InkedNerd(f): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2011
adagz 01:

@inked_N,
no nigerian girl living in naija will suggest open relationship to her bf they will rather cheat under his is very eyes.i guess it because u'r in oyinbo land

Hmmm, I figured that you'd say that undecided.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by adagz01(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2011
^u are all in their ways so i guess ur born,breed and grow up there or. . .
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by InkedNerd(f): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2011
adagz 01:

^u are all in their ways so i guess your born,breed and grow up there or. . .

"Their ways"? Hmmmm. I wasn't born here.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by adagz01(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2011
So how long have u been there
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by InkedNerd(f): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2011
Hehehe, long enough wink.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by adagz01(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2011
Now i see,

just hook on to NL or better still have a nigerian e-guy so that you dont lose the 'naija' swag~hehehe
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by InkedNerd(f): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2011
adagz 01:

Now i see,

just hook on to NL or better still have a nigerian e-guy so that you dont lose the 'naija' swag~hehehe

Ah ah, I'm not disconnected from my Naija culture. Me living here doesn't make me any less of a Nigerian. I'm still a Nigerian grin.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2011
39 replies and no one agrees that he/she will cheat. thats funny

na who come dey  cheat for the nigeria naw grin grin grin

if we have 39 people outta every 50 that refuse to cheat then relationships will be much better
but i doubt.

for me i try my best not to get into compromising situation.
prevention is better than cure, if you look for the chance you will see

@ink_nerd
for naija there is nothing like an open relationship what we have are
closed and basket relationship if u know what i mean grin grin
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by InkedNerd(f): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

39 replies and no one agrees that he/she will cheat. thats funny

na who come dey  cheat for the nigeria naw grin grin grin

if we have 39 people outta every 50 that refuse to cheat then relationships will be much better
but i doubt.

for me i try my best not to get into compromising situation.
prevention is better than cure, if you look for the chance you will see

@ink_nerd
for naija there is nothing like an open relationship what we have are
closed and basket relationship if u know what i mean grin grin

lol, I know what you mean. This thread reminds me of a survey that was done on some African men. In the survey African men were asked asked if they knew they could r.ape a woman and get away with it whether or not they would do it and majority of them said they'd do it undecided.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by adagz01(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Ah ah, I'm not disconnected from my Naija culture. Me living here doesn't make me any less of a Nigerian. I'm still a Nigerian grin.

i know babe,but the culture of relations n siblings is quite diff from  a romantic friendship just like in NL or there is already an existing. . .
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by honeric01(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2011
I will if it's worth it.

And then after the reward is gotten (a very huge reward), I'd bring it to the table and then confess my sins to her while making sure she stares at the HUGE GHANA MUST GO cool cool cool cool cool
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by InkedNerd(f): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2011
adagz 01:

i know babe,but the culture of relations n siblings is quite diff from  a romantic friendship just like in NL or there is already an existing. . .

Hmmm. . .
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by isalegan2: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2011
adagz 01:

^u are all in their ways so i guess your born,breed and grow up there or. . .
It's important to note that most African people in America live by a strict code of conduct.  Not everyone lives a wanton lifestyle.  There are lots of communities and individuals who maintain a virtuous lifestyle, regardless of what you see in movies and television about American values in general.  Even some Americans live like this.  Just use NL posters as an example.  I'm sure you see lots of posters who reside abroad who do not display whatever you think is "their way."
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by adagz01(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2011
Answer naw
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by InkedNerd(f): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2011
isale_gan2:

It's important to note that most African people in America live by a strict code of conduct.  Not everyone lives a wanton lifestyle.  There are lots of communities and individuals who maintain a virtuous lifestyle, regardless of what you see in movies and television about American values in general.  Even some Americans live like this.  Just use NL posters as an example.  I'm sure you see lots of posters who reside abroad who do not display whatever you think is "their way."

wink
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by isalegan2: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

wink

Sorry. That was directed at the other guy. Carry on with your bad self. cheesy
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by InkedNerd(f): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2011
isale_gan2:

Sorry.  That was directed at the other guy.  Carry on with your bad self.  cheesy

Sorry for what? Don't worry I knew who your were addressing, its just that I thought you made a good point wink

@adagz 01:
I understand what you were trying to say.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by adagz01(m): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2011
isale_gan2:

i never meant it that way that americans or africans in america live a 'wanton lifestyle'.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2011
Sharp sharp i go cheat o. Thats me.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by adagz01(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2011
isale_gan2:

Sorry.  That was directed at the other guy.  Carry on with your bad self.  cheesy

you must be a retard,and stop living in deep hipocracy.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by isalegan2: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2011
adagz 01:

you must be a not-so-smart person,and stop living in deep hipocracy.

okay. 

Anyway, I wasn't attacking you. Just thought I was reiterating that America is a big place blah blah yadda yadda.
I Just wandered into the Romance section by mistake. Carry on. smiley
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by InkedNerd(f): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2011
isale_gan2  and adagz 01 are you two arguing? embarassed
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by adagz01(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2011
@inked_N,
never!

@isele, u'r welcome to romance section hope u stay by
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by isalegan2: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

isale_gan2  and adagz 01 are you two arguing? embarassed

Not anymore.  Sorry.   embarassed smiley
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by InkedNerd(f): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2011
Ok, good cheesy
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by fstranger6: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2011
isale gan whatz up?
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by sistajay(f): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2011
Once is never enough, if the mojo is sweeter than the one at home, I'd do it again and again and again and again and again. . . . . . . . . . . hehehehehehe!! cheesy
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by iice(f): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2011
No. Prefer to let him know as i'm going to do it. Works better for me that way cheesy
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by dayokanu(m): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2011
Yo
u dont care if i'm old enough to be your mother, but do you care if i'm old enough to be your grandma?
and which dayokanu are you referring to?

the one jumping into every female's bed on nl?

only a crazy man would get himself entangled with my type.

serious.

Can anyone come forward to say I have been jumping on their bed? Infact I sleep on mats so beds dont apply to me.

Funny enough I have a crazy strain So we might just be a perfect fit and i love geeks too
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by fstranger6: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2011
^^^

what about ileke and oyinda?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Craziest Person You Ever Dated. / I Cant Hold A Relationship Together. / Lefulefu Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.