Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,667 members, 7,889,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh (3546 Views)

Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm / Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year? / Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by ShyOne(f): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2011
Cheat?

For what reason and why?

I cannot wait to dream about his d.ck - I have no interest in seeing, looking at, touching, tasting or feeling one attached to anyone but him.

Cheating would be a "turn off" not a "turn on" for me.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by dayokanu(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2011
fstranger6:

^^^

what about ileke and oyinda?

Ileke is my aburo, Oyinda is my friend. Who else
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by fstranger6: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2011
^^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tpiah's punny by force

O ga oo

O di kwa risky egbon!
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by dayokanu(m): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2011
Yes o.

new year na him we dey. Tpia I am single jare. make people no pour sand sand for my Garri
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by banom(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2011
I do cheat even when i know i may be caught , how much more when i will not be caught ?  what else is  Give us this day our daily bread ?
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by XFio(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2011
that's a hard 4 me, but I'll play it safe and say no. I would never cheat. grin
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by tpia1: 6:37am On Jan 05, 2011
I wouldn't know until the chance creates itself.

hmm, well you're quite right, since even the bible says lead us not into temptation.

but all said and done, it seems to me like a waste of time.

all that creeping, sneakiness and double dealing - is it really worth the stress.

think tiger woods.
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by tpia1: 6:38am On Jan 05, 2011
et all

let's try to keep it clean?
Re: If You Knew You Could Cheat, Just Once, And Never Have Any Chance Of Being Caugh by dayokanu(m): 6:38am On Jan 05, 2011
Hi tpia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugly Girls Have Ugly Friends Too. / Watch As Frank Arthus Goes Immoral Again!(video) / Help! Is My Boyfriend And My Brother Dating? I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.