Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,878 members, 7,876,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

What Happen Within MY MOM AND - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happen Within MY MOM AND (412 Views)

Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happen Within MY MOM AND by letgodbegod: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
It was a Saturday night and here I sit alone. 18 and no girlfriend and no girls I hang out with. Another night of watching T.V. alone. I'm 5'8" 160 pounds. Brown hair and hazel eyes. Name is Bob.

My mom usually goes out on Saturday nights. She is 5'3" tall, 95 pounds, blonde hair shoulder length, nice round bubble butt, and at least D cup tits. I know I shouldn't think of my mom sexually but damn she is hot. And I can't help getting a boner sometimes when I see her dressed sexy.

Tonight, she wore a low-cut top showing plenty of cleavage. A short skirt that showed off her sexy legs. I covered myself with a blanket to hide my hardon from her while we talked.

"Make sure you lock the doors after I leave," Mom said.

"I will," I replied. "Always do mom."

"I'll probably be late getting home. Some of the girls and I are going out and will pour down a few." She said.

"Please be careful mom. I don't want to lose you." I told her.

"I'll be careful sweetie. Give mom a kiss." And she leaned down and kissed me lightly on the lips. I could see down her blouse and mom wasn't wearing a bra. I got a full view of her tits including her nipples. My God, they were beautiful. Which didn't help the ache in my cock.

"See you later honey," said mom as she walked out the door.

"Bye mom," I called after her. FOR MORE
Re: What Happen Within MY MOM AND by Candidlady: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
sick gender
Re: What Happen Within MY MOM AND by Beebah321(f): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mad ooo, your own mama again? grin
Continue the story na embarassed embarassed
Re: What Happen Within MY MOM AND by Nicepoker(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Look the vultures up there. Crowding over a rotten fake story. grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Gifts Girlfriend $100 And Iphone 13 Pro Max As Christmas Gift[watch] / Giveaway 20k For 4 Peoples Try Your Luck / Why People Cheat In Marriages And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.