Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,076 members, 7,925,406 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 03:07 PM

What Is Wrong With Nigerian Bankers? Why Are They Full Of Pride? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Wrong With Nigerian Bankers? Why Are They Full Of Pride? (623 Views)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) / Merrybet Punt For Pride III (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Nigerian Bankers? Why Are They Full Of Pride? by Acidosis(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2011
Why are they ''full of themselves'' as if the money they count both day and night is theirs. The affected Banks based on my observation are;
Staff of Intercontinental Bank
U B A - worst!
Zenith Bank.
Could it be as a result of the loan they live on, or the air-conditioned casket they get their shelter, or is it because they wear all sorts Ghanian coats that will be debited from their salary @ the end of the month ? I'm just wondering but I can't get a clear answer.
These people tend to look down on virtually everybody that ask them 1 or 2 question(s), sometimes they ignore, walk away and all kinds of nefarious attitude.

(1) (Reply)

Importation On The Easy Side / Police Is Your Friend, When You Give! / New Trucks Avaliable For Lease.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.