Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,066 members, 7,933,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:37 AM

Libyan Blood On Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Libyan Blood On Nigeria (1124 Views)

SPECIAL REPORT: Inside Agatu Killing Field: Blood On The Streets, Charred Bodies / Blood On Pastor Osibanjos Hands. / Libyan Rebel Flag Looks Similar To The Biafran Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Libyan Blood On Nigeria by bilms(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2011
I am coming up with that article soon. Libyan blood on Nigeria

But before then,

I refused 2b part of d ppl who recognize d rebels as legitimate govt of Libya.I wonder what will happen if NATO recognized boko haram of Nigeria or rebel fighter in uk as d legitimate govt nd give them d kind of support (fund and military) d Libya rebel gets.d country will be destroyed in a week.

i decided to post this part of my several argument with people on my face book wall and some contribution,

How ever,I salute the South African Govt and the African Union for supporting Gaddafi and the Libyan people. South African President Jacob Zuma's government blocked a United States proposal at the United Nations Security Council on Wednesday to release $1.5 billion in Libyan assets — frozen by the United Nations to starve Gaddafi of resources. The unfrozen funds would go to Libya's rebels.

People want Ghaddafi? yes people want gaddafi, what is democracy? is it not the govt of the people, by the people and for the people?, not all the people will support a democratic govt but majority of the people.and that is what gaddafi has, if gaddafi is bad, the people have weapons now given to them by gaddafi to defend their territory, they should kill him if they don't want him, but they did opposite by killing 200 rebels two days ago, they have captured CIA's who disguised like journalists.

note: no body is supporting gaddafi for staying too long in power, but the simple reality you and i fail to accept is that,it is not in my hand, your hand or in the hand of NATO and west to determine how long any leader stays in power, it is the, sole duty of his people, if his people say they are comfortable with him staying for life, so be it, who determines what is right or wrong? me? you? Nato? west? no, not us, but the people, despite over six months of bombing,the majority of libya still support gaddafi,why will i say no and support the minority, cant you get this simple facts? forget about the media lies you read, Gaddafi still controls Libya,a power he got from the people.

According to my friend presently involved in the fighting in libya, are you a Libyan?. Do you understand Libyan culture?. I dis-agree with most of you in this debate. Cause many of you are blind to the facts of Islam and Libya.

Gadhaffi is not the president of Libya, he is a guide, a councilor like that of Ayatollah Khomein in Iran. He is a revered figure in Libya, so many Libyans love and adore him, how dare can Nigerian seen itself as a savior to Libya?. It is Nigeria that supported UN Resolution 1973 that allowed NATO to attack Libya, and Nigeria continue to support NATO bombardment in Libya. How do you expect Libyans to love and accept bombardment at the barrel of the gun?. Do Nigerians want to promote a Biafra style massacre, malnourishment of people and ethnic cleansing in Libya?. Or is it the fact that Libya has the highest GDP and earning per capita in Africa?. Is Nigeria jealous of Libya?. Then why are Nigerians interfering in Libyan affairs?. When did longevity in life or power became a crime in this world?.Do you think, what you have done to Libya will make you to be loved and accepted by the rest of the world and Africa?. 1 out of every 5 black person on the face of this earth is a Nigerian, it's Africa's most populous country, if Nigeria could just clean it's act and eliminate the rampant corruption, the whole of Africa will fall in line and embrace Nigeria.while Nigeria is supposed amongst the richest of the rich of all nations on the face of the planet. But they are still poor, with massive poverty and internal tribal factions despite all the oil wealth, minerals and Agricultural riches of Nigeria. Why don't you clean your own house before jumping on Libya and Gadhaffi, so why does so many Libyans still support Gadhaffi and continue to support him?. You mean with over 18 million AK-47's passed freely to just 6.5 million in Libya, if Gadhaffi was a dictator, Libyans would not rise against him?. Why do the West and NATO have to enter Libya with bombs top destroy our own country?. No wonder the rebels are calling every Nigerian and black man in Libya a mercenary, Nigerias actions and activities constitute to a hired gun and mercenary activity, they did not follow African peer review of debates and brainstorming, do not think that Libya is far from Nigeria, those Islamic radicals Nigerias leadership is cheerleading and championing in Libya, will find their way into Nigeria. You will exprience their mayhem and bombardment, and eventually realize why Libyans prefer longevity of Gadhaffi, stability over imperialism and radical Islam. Gadhaffi no matter how much you hate him, he is the best of Libya and millions adore him, the war will rage till the Jamahiriyah system started by Gadhaffi prevails and Libya becomes a beacon of stability again.

I am not going to fall for white white imperialism and menacing. Nigerian has been involved in major corruption measures, they were instrumental in passing UN Resolution 1973 to bring white colonial agenda to Africa. You can not demand me to retract anything, we are fighting a global white imperialism and menacing and you want to tell me what?. If you are aiding and contributing to the imperialist ideology and making Nigerians act irresponsible, we will straighten this situation. Cause the Western imperialism has infected and affected not just the Arab world, they brought exploitation, suffering, they played one African country against the other, one African brother against another. You have no facts to give me besides that of attempting to corrupt Africa, as you have destroyed the Arab world.

The war is far from being over, we are more in numbers compared to the parasitic rebel and their leeches Western sponsors, we are not yet done with them. Gadhaffi is not on the run, the rebels in contrary are on the run, they have no place to hide in and they are all a fair target, they brought chaos and anarch, so will they reap the revenge their own actions have invited to them. They are busy winning the media and propaganda war, but majority of Libyans are still with Gadhaffi, we are not done with them and imperialism. By the time we are finished with them, they will not repeat their militant adventures ever in Africa. First of all Green Square, Bab Azizia and the main Airport are back to the Gadhaffi side, we feel sad for the number of activists, black Libyans and black African migrant workers killed in Libya, we will take complete and swift vengeance for their unjustifiable murders, this criminal mischief will be heavily dealt with to our complete satisfactory advantage. The rebels and their spin doctrine will live in a haunted Tripoli, they will face intense guerrilla resistance, they are not in control of Tripoli. Fight still raging on and their master NATO supporting them. The rebels will run out of options and we will get our country back, and the West will retun back to their point of origin, we are local, we are in Libya, we are Africa, we have huge Arab population, we are uniting our resources to fight this scourge of imperialism.
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by Greenslim: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2011
bilms:

But before then,

I refused 2b part of d ppl who recognize d rebels as legitimate govt of Libya.I wonder what will happen if NATO recognized boko haram of Nigeria or rebel fighter in uk as d legitimate govt nd give them d kind of support (fund and military) d Libya rebel gets.d country will be destroyed in a week.

i decided to post this part of my several argument with people on my face book wall and some contribution,

How ever,I salute the South African Govt and the African Union for supporting Gaddafi and the Libyan people. South African President Jacob Zuma's government blocked a United States proposal at the United Nations Security Council on Wednesday to release $1.5 billion in Libyan assets — frozen by the United Nations to starve Gaddafi of resources. The unfrozen funds would go to Libya's rebels.

People want Ghaddafi? yes people want gaddafi, what is democracy? is it not the govt of the people, by the people and for the people?, not all the people will support a democratic govt but majority of the people.and that is what gaddafi has, if gaddafi is bad, the people have weapons now given to them by gaddafi to defend their territory, they should kill him if they don't want him, but they did opposite by killing 200 rebels two days ago, they have captured CIA's who disguised like journalists.

note: no body is supporting gaddafi for staying too long in power, but the simple reality you and i fail to accept is that,it is not in my hand, your hand or in the hand of NATO and west to determine how long any leader stays in power, it is the, sole duty of his people, if his people say they are comfortable with him staying for life, so be it, who determines what is right or wrong? me? you? Nato? west? no, not us, but the people, despite over six months of bombing,the majority of libya still support gaddafi,why will i say no and support the minority, cant you get this simple facts? forget about the media lies you read, Gaddafi still controls Libya,a power he got from the people.

According to my friend presently involved in the fighting in libya, are you a Libyan?. Do you understand Libyan culture?. I dis-agree with most of you in this debate. Cause many of you are blind to the facts of Islam and Libya.

Gadhaffi is not the president of Libya, he is a guide, a councilor like that of Ayatollah Khomein in Iran. He is a revered figure in Libya, so many Libyans love and adore him, how dare can Nigerian seen itself as a savior to Libya?. It is Nigeria that supported UN Resolution 1973 that allowed NATO to attack Libya, and Nigeria continue to support NATO bombardment in Libya. How do you expect Libyans to love and accept bombardment at the barrel of the gun?. Do Nigerians want to promote a Biafra style massacre, malnourishment of people and ethnic cleansing in Libya?. Or is it the fact that Libya has the highest GDP and earning per capita in Africa?. Is Nigeria jealous of Libya?. Then why are Nigerians interfering in Libyan affairs?. When did longevity in life or power became a crime in this world?.Do you think, what you have done to Libya will make you to be loved and accepted by the rest of the world and Africa?. 1 out of every 5 black person on the face of this earth is a Nigerian, it's Africa's most populous country, if Nigeria could just clean it's act and eliminate the rampant corruption, the whole of Africa will fall in line and embrace Nigeria.while Nigeria is supposed amongst the richest of the rich of all nations on the face of the planet. But they are still poor, with massive poverty and internal tribal factions despite all the oil wealth, minerals and Agricultural riches of Nigeria. Why don't you clean your own house before jumping on Libya and Gadhaffi, so why does so many Libyans still support Gadhaffi and continue to support him?. You mean with over 18 million AK-47's passed freely to just 6.5 million in Libya, if Gadhaffi was a dictator, Libyans would not rise against him?. Why do the West and NATO have to enter Libya with bombs top destroy our own country?. No wonder the rebels are calling every Nigerian and black man in Libya a mercenary, Nigerias actions and activities constitute to a hired gun and mercenary activity, they did not follow African peer review of debates and brainstorming, do not think that Libya is far from Nigeria, those Islamic radicals Nigerias leadership is cheerleading and championing in Libya, will find their way into Nigeria. You will exprience their mayhem and bombardment, and eventually realize why Libyans prefer longevity of Gadhaffi, stability over imperialism and radical Islam. Gadhaffi no matter how much you hate him, he is the best of Libya and millions adore him, the war will rage till the Jamahiriyah system started by Gadhaffi prevails and Libya becomes a beacon of stability again.

I am not going to fall for white white imperialism and menacing. Nigerian has been involved in major corruption measures, they were instrumental in passing UN Resolution 1973 to bring white colonial agenda to Africa. You can not demand me to retract anything, we are fighting a global white imperialism and menacing and you want to tell me what?. If you are aiding and contributing to the imperialist ideology and making Nigerians act irresponsible, we will straighten this situation. Cause the Western imperialism has infected and affected not just the Arab world, they brought exploitation, suffering, they played one African country against the other, one African brother against another. You have no facts to give me besides that of attempting to corrupt Africa, as you have destroyed the Arab world.

The war is far from being over, we are more in numbers compared to the parasitic rebel and their leeches Western sponsors, we are not yet done with them. Gadhaffi is not on the run, the rebels in contrary are on the run, they have no place to hide in and they are all a fair target, they brought chaos and anarch, so will they reap the revenge their own actions have invited to them. They are busy winning the media and propaganda war, but majority of Libyans are still with Gadhaffi, we are not done with them and imperialism. By the time we are finished with them, they will not repeat their militant adventures ever in Africa. First of all Green Square, Bab Azizia and the main Airport are back to the Gadhaffi side, we feel sad for the number of activists, black Libyans and black African migrant workers killed in Libya, we will take complete and swift vengeance for their unjustifiable murders, this criminal mischief will be heavily dealt with to our complete satisfactory advantage. The rebels and their spin doctrine will live in a haunted Tripoli, they will face intense guerrilla resistance, they are not in control of Tripoli. Fight still raging on and their master NATO supporting them. The rebels will run out of options and we will get our country back, and the West will retun back to their point of origin, we are local, we are in Libya, we are Africa, we have huge Arab population, we are uniting our resources to fight this scourge of imperialism.

Is it in Nigeria or libya? tell us which people want Gaddafi
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2011
Good write-up.

The Nigerian governmenr will have to be the most phony in the world. How on earth can a democratic government support a rebel group against a legitimate government.Always licking the asses of foreign powers to gain stupid favour without looking at the long term implication of their actions. I want to use this opportunity to than South-africa for supporting Ghadaffi.
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by bilms(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2011
Greenslim:

Is it in Nigeria or libya? tell us which people want Gaddafi

if you do not understand where they want him, then read again,
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by Beaf: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2011
This is the kind of thread SSS and FBI should be watching. They just might find the roots of boko haram and al-qaeda in Nigeria.
Who gives a phuck about Gaddafi?
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2011
Who gives a phuck about rebels.
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by Godmann(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2011
Beaf:

This is the kind of thread SSS and FBI should be watching. They just might find the roots of boko haram and al-qaeda in Nigeria.
Who gives a phuck about Gaddafi?

You are an animal. Why should your FBI watch it? Are we not supposed to be free people? You are an Africa slave. You are unworthy of the black blood that flows through you.

We will certainly fight neo-colonialism soonest. I wish to die fighting them. Rubbish!

Africa must be free. The impostors that ruined our land in cohort with Western lords must be deafeated.

As we talk, over a hundred people were killed by your irresponsible government in Ibadan over the weekend because they refuse to run our country well.

May be you are part of the looting gangs at Abuja.
bilms:

But before then,

People want Ghaddafi? yes people want gaddafi,  what is democracy? is it not the govt of the people, by the people and for the people?,  not all the people will support a democratic govt but majority of the people.and that is what gaddafi has, if gaddafi is bad, the people have weapons now given to them by gaddafi to defend their territory, they should kill him if they don't want him, but they did opposite by killing 200 rebels two days ago, they have captured CIA's who disguised like journalists.

note: no body is supporting gaddafi for staying too long in power, but the simple reality you and i fail to accept is that,it is not in my hand, your hand or in the hand of NATO and west to determine how long any leader stays in power,  it is the,  sole duty of his people,  if his people say they are comfortable with him staying for life, so be it,  who determines what is right or wrong? me? you? Nato? west? no,  not us,  but the people,  despite over six months of bombing,the majority of libya still support gaddafi,why will i say no and support the minority, cant you get this simple facts? forget about the media lies you read, Gaddafi still controls Libya,a power he got from the people.

Bros, You are right. You are a true African. I am with you. Forget the unread and unknowledgeable fools that refuse to know their world and why we are dying in Africa.
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by Beaf: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2011
^
Dude, you cannot hide your call for jihad under neatly tailored arguments. Nobody is fooled.
Who gives the slightest phuck about Gaddafi?
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by bilms(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2011
open ur eyes
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by kodewrita(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2011
@Bilms how much did moammar pay you to come and post filth here on nairaland. He should have left the post and continue advising from the sidelines. If he loved his people so much why kill them to stay in power.

Your lies dont touch us.

As Beaf said, you are a jihadist hiding under pan-african clothing.

Godman_n:

You are an animal. Why should your FBI watch it? Are we not supposed to be free people? You are an Africa slave. You are unworthy of the black blood that flows through you.

We will certainly fight neo-colonialism soonest. I wish to die fighting them. Rubbish!

Africa must be free. The impostors that ruined our land in cohort with Western lords must be deafeated.

As we talk, over a hundred people were killed by your irresponsible government in Ibadan over the weekend because they refuse to run our country well.

May be you are part of the looting gangs at Abuja.
Bros, You are right. You are a true African. I am with you. Forget the unread and unknowledgeable fools that refuse to know their world and why we are dying in Africa.

Please take a cab to kaura namoda in the north and continue northwards till you hit tripoli, the 'neocolonialists'are waiting there in numbers to listen to you, Gbeff.

Beaf:

^
Dude, you cannot hide your call for jihad under neatly tailored arguments. Nobody is fooled.
Who gives the slightest phuck about Gaddafi?

Time to restate it; NOBODY GIVES A FLYING PHUCK ABOUT ghadaffi.
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by Dede1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2011
AU or OAU as well as RSA are fools of human proportions. When this crass madness started few months back in the so-called name of democracy, were these loudmouths asleep? It is impossible for the so-called Libyan rebels to oust student protestant. The forces behind the push in Libya are Europeans, Egyptians and Gulf Arab States. The Trans-Saharans slavery drive has been rekindled in the name of deceitful democracy. I can not believe Syria and one Gulf State are cracking or have cracked down on demonstrators and yet NATO and UN looked the other way.
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by bilms(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2011
You may chose to call me what ever name you wish,but be rest assured, Opa ti afi na iyale,On be ni aja fun iyawo, What Nato did to Libya to you may seems to be right today,but when its our turn in Nigeria we will all witness it. but i pray not in my time because it will definitely come,

All the weapons supplied to the Libyan rebels,after the war, what will happen to it since their is no more war? it will only go to countries with always fighting for one reason or the other, Nigeria of course, Bunky riot of kano 1991,another 1 in 1993,Abiola war in 1995,another one in 1999, kaduna war still on fire, Jos crisis,Niger delta,Boko haram,New jos crisis,New kaduna crisis,

Wake Up and condemn one wrong doing that will save a lot of evil, but you guys are too brainwashed to think straight,
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2011
We are all humans and sometimes we make mistakes, however GEJ's rush to accept the rebel govt of Libya, definitely takes the title of political blunder of the year. Whereas other African nations have approached the situation with keen caution and watchful prudence, he chose to play the part of a marionette on the strings of the western world, despite the massacre of Nigerian citizens in Lybia by the same rebel forces. This is not the first time our president has let us down in the face of the rest of the world, remember OBJ's role in the Cameroon/Bakassi saga? Somehow we just dont get it right always.
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by Godmann(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2011
kodewrita:

@Bilms how much did moammar pay you to come and post filth here on nairaland. He should have left the post and continue advising from the sidelines. If he loved his people so much why kill them to stay in power.

Your lies dont touch us.

As Beaf said, you are a jihadist hiding under pan-african clothing.

Please take a cab to kaura namoda in the north and continue northwards till you hit tripoli, the 'neocolonialists'are waiting there in numbers to listen to you, Gbeff.

Time to restate it; NOBODY GIVES A FLYING PHUCK ABOUT ghadaffi.

As if you know I actually served at Kaura Namoda 1999/2000 and it was fun. If you have been there, you would have appreciated that all me are the same.

What we need is true leadership.
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by kodewrita(m): 3:52am On Sep 02, 2011
Godman_n:

As if you know I actually served at Kaura Namoda 1999/2000 and it was fun. If you have been there, you would have appreciated that all me are the same.

What we need is true leadership.
I picked Kaura Namoda because that was the northernmost part of the nigerian railway I believe. Nothing against the people living there but its one step from there into Niger. hence the tip.
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 02, 2011
phreakabit:

We are all humans and sometimes we make mistakes, however [size=38pt]GEJ[/size]'s rush to accept the rebel govt of Libya, definitely takes the title of political blunder of the year. Whereas other African nations have approached the situation with keen caution and watchful prudence,he [size=38pt] chose to play the part of a marionette on the strings of the western world, despite the massacre of Nigerian citizens in Lybia by the same rebel forces[/size]. This is not the first time our president has let us down in the face of the rest of the world, remember OBJ's role in the Cameroon/Bakassi saga? Somehow we just dont get it right always.

That's it right there.

[s]I'm going to stay away from African forums on my campus for a while. I can't be defending no disgraceful Nigerian Govt. So sickening. [/s]
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by velo10: 7:04am On Sep 02, 2011
Nice write up but wrong title
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by bilms(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2011
shocked
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by BlackLibya: 3:46am On Sep 03, 2011
No wonder the rebels are calling every Nigerian and black man in Libya a mercenary

There is a forum on here called "Africans vs. African-Americans"

If you want to know the difference, an African American will not be apologetic for the RACISM of others and RECKLESS killing of our people.

There is no excuse for the shedding of the blood of innocent blacks in Libya. They are racists that do not believe black ppl belong in Libya. Not even natives.
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by tpia5: 3:49am On Sep 03, 2011
^^its a war zone and in war time, people give rein to previously held prejudices because there's a breakdown of law and order.
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by guru01(m): 6:22am On Sep 03, 2011
tpia@:

^^its a war zone and in war time, people give rein to previously held prejudices because there's a breakdown of law and order.
You are right.
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by experts: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2011
with people like some of you guys here, the hope is still alive to a freedom free world.
Re: Libyan Blood On Nigeria by bilms(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2011
good to hear

(1) (Reply)

Gt Connect(GT BANK) And Their Wazobia Services / Delta 2015: Don’t Heat Up The Polity –uduaghan / The Culture Of Lies And Misinformation On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.