Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,007 members, 7,942,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? (33538 Views)

Mother Or First Son, Who Is Entitled To The Late Father's Property / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Probz(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Blunttruth:
The owner is the woman, it's her body. She gives out to who is in need of it. Either her husband or child.

Yup. God knows why this silly question has even been raised.

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by eallstar: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
The man owns the breast, so the child will enjoy his own when he grows and pay for his own dowry. The man may just borrow the child just like a year+ based on the law of nature cos he still a baby. Immediately he is off age the breast will be withdraw.
Have u seen a primary or secondary school child that her mother still breastfeeding? But husband still enjoys it

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by dazzlingd(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
grin

VeryWickedMan:
The father because he paid for it.
The baby is reaping where he did not sow. angry
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by ibkayee(f): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nigerians are obsessed with this question

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by ThugOfWar: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
very wicked man

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by ThugOfWar: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jflex07:
All I know is that Breast is life!!

i know bread of life. which one is bread is life
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Jflex07(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
ThugOfWar:

i know bread of life. which one is bread is life
Breast is life!!!
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Atlantis585: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Father owns them course.
Mother is only a host.
Baby comes second after father.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by meedoLock(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Who own breast argument in 21st century. Ahahaaahaha grin

Rada-rada

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Dearlord(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
This argument are meant for perverts and their associates.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by abimic(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I support you on this. We the men own it, baby should not come and over drag with us abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by xcode: 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
The mother of cause.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Excelbliss81: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
There was this hot argument we had in class today while waiting for our lecturer.

It was on the ownership of the breasts, some (including ladies) argued that the breasts belong to the father, some argued that the breasts belong to the mother, while some including our old school lecturer who later met us on the argument were of the opinion that the breasts belong to the baby.

We were not able to arrive at a conclusion, so I decided to bring the issue before you my elders and ancestors on nairaland. Who owns the breasts? Is it the father, the mother or the baby?

I really don't joke with that department.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by eyinjuege: 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
See what future leaders of tomorrow are discussing in class? And OP took it even more seriously and brought it to NL cry
Is there any hope for Nigeria to be great again?

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Corea4king(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
The primary function of breast is breastfeeding it's young ones. So, the baby is the authentic owner of the breast .Any other use is for pressure.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by barnny(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Candidlady:
jobless students and lecturer

Jobless observer
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by okito: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
The man owns the breast, the baby owns the milk...Fullstop!

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Emdebby2: 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
God created a woman and gave her breast. So the breast belongs to her. Others (father and baby) are just thieves..
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by tollyboy5(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rokiatu45:
The breast belongs to the woman carrying it.

Not all females have babies and not all women like men so there’s your answer.
I think the breast is meant for babies originally.

Men took the advantage tho.
I still prefer breast to putting my righteous head down to l!ck a ladies... lipsrsealed
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Oluwadare316(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
The husband and the baby can share the gala if it is big enough though the baby deserve it more for breastfeeding.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by sslcrypt: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Suunnn:

Lol

For me, the baby does

The man is only given to be given, is the baby not his too?

The baby could be another man's baby, so..........
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by BlackJew007(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
Before she marry na her own...
After she marry na for hubby ...
When she born na for baby...
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by alekuwodo(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
OP! This issue has been settled long ago, the breast belongs to the father, the woman carrying it does not enjoy the pleasure of having it until it's caressed by the father as for the children, the maximum is two years while father is as long as possible. Everything God put in woman is for man to enjoy, remember, she was removed from him.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Father then d baby, wen breast sag d mother can have it back smiley
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by trustmybiz: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
The person that paid for it.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by DrDunamis(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
There was this hot argument we had in class today while waiting for our lecturer.

It was on the ownership of the breasts, some (including ladies) argued that the breasts belong to the father, some argued that the breasts belong to the mother, while some including our old school lecturer who later met us on the argument were of the opinion that the breasts belong to the baby.

We were not able to arrive at a conclusion, so I decided to bring the issue before you my elders and ancestors on nairaland. Who owns the breasts? Is it the father, the mother or the baby?

Simple, scripture says the body of the wife belongs to the husband and vice versa...
The husband owns the breasts
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by DrDunamis(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

Simple, scripture says the body of the wife belongs to the husband and vice versa...
The husband owns the breasts...
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by toyoutoyou: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Na termites and worms get the whole thing,so anyone wey don use am before,be it boyfriend, neighbours,customers,husband,babies and what have you,they only used it for a while but na insects go chop am finish last last
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Elidrisy20: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
All of the above
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Suunnn(f): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
sslcrypt:

What if it is not?

Or yours??
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Suunnn(f): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
sslcrypt:

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Bimpe29: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
The wife temporarily carry it for the baby but permanently belongs to the husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings / Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed.. / Man's Mother Gets ₦5000 From His Sister's ₦300,000 Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.