Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,755 members, 7,915,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:36 PM

Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? (33464 Views)

Mother Or First Son, Who Is Entitled To The Late Father's Property / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Emola12(m): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
The breast belongs to mother because after 1to2 years the baby will stop breast feeding and some men do not like breast pressing while some women do not like men to be pressing their breast any how
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
virginprincess:
The mother nor suppose join for the argument,the real argument should be who owns the breast between the father and the child.

Am a nice guy i swaaaar...kan I own yours? Please i beg? . cheesy
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by harmony75: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
It is owned by household!
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by ussv: 1:06am On Dec 14, 2022
This is a senseless question, it like asking who owns the pennis?
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by dododawa1: 2:17am On Dec 14, 2022
RUBBISH topic
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by ddeola: 2:57am On Dec 14, 2022
The custodian na my wife, the tenants na my children only when "they" are lactating while I remain the landlord. Na for my enjoyment alone as I share the sweetness with my wife. Shikena! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by juniorstar(m): 3:36am On Dec 14, 2022
Who owns the road..on a normal day the motorist on public holidays the booz on the street you make goal post and play 5 aside.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Ensquare(m): 6:00am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
There was this hot argument we had in class today while waiting for our lecturer.

It was on the ownership of the breasts, some (including ladies) argued that the breasts belong to the father, some argued that the breasts belong to the mother, while some including our old school lecturer who later met us on the argument were of the opinion that the breasts belong to the baby.

We were not able to arrive at a conclusion, so I decided to bring the issue before you my elders and ancestors on nairaland. Who owns the breasts? Is it the father, the mother or the baby?
The breast belongs to the family n since the father is the head of the family you know what that means.
Greater share
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Curious345: 6:24am On Dec 14, 2022
Hahahahahahahahah

I swear you be fuul. Lol
VeryWickedMan:
The father because he paid for it.
The baby is reaping where he did not sow. angry
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by achimendy(m): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
There was this hot argument we had in class today while waiting for our lecturer.

It was on the ownership of the breasts, some (including ladies) argued that the breasts belong to the father, some argued that the breasts belong to the mother, while some including our old school lecturer who later met us on the argument were of the opinion that the breasts belong to the baby.

We were not able to arrive at a conclusion, so I decided to bring the issue before you my elders and ancestors on nairaland. Who owns the breasts? Is it the father, the mother or the baby?

The baby first then the father second. The mothers job is to maintain the juice.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The second picture, I'll gladly play with those melons till day break, infact my dick go dey between em till day break while AC or fan dey blow that axis steady grin

Back to your question; Na the papa get the breast na

Do you mean " till day break " or " till they break " grin
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Streetmovement(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2022
EmmyMaestro:

Do you mean " till day break " or " till they break " grin

Wotoporiously cool speaking

What do you think? grin grin

Spoiled child
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by isimmia: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Oh really! Is that an additional course in the University now?
Wow! cheesy that's so interesting
Oya, we are listening. Breast students
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Bethanybethel(f): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
None of them they are mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills / Wife Drags Kano Millionaire To Court For Infecting Her With HIV / Is Flirting Classed As Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.