Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,877 members, 7,876,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Younger Sister Becomes My Mistress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Younger Sister Becomes My Mistress (794 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / I'm In Trouble! My Wife Brought Home An House Help And She Is My Mistress / A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Younger Sister Becomes My Mistress by letgodbegod: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
[This story features incest, and includes scenes involving defecation and urination, as well as significant disciplining. If you prefer not to deal with that, read no further. All characters are over 18.]

When my sister Karen came to live with me after she graduated from college, I figured it would be nice to have her around the house. I'm a writer with plenty of work, almost all of which I do in my office within my apartment. Karen had been a math major; that enabled her to get a job with a well-regarded systems developer. She had asked if she could stay with me as I have a large place and she wanted to save some money until she saw how her job turned out.

She's four years younger than I am but looks older than her age. There's some family resemblance but she's red-haired, nicely proportioned, and stands about 5-6. I guessed that she had about a 36B chest, which turned out to be right when I had a chance to check one of her bras she left in the bathroom.

I was between girlfriends and did date once in a while. Karen never had problems having male admirers in college, probably because of her bubbly personality and overall attractiveness. She appeared to manage them all successfully and was not attached to any of them now.

I made dinner for us the day she arrived. It was something relatively simple, some pasta with caramelized onions and a salad. I took out a nice Tavel for a light wine. She seemed to like it and complimented me, noting that she never remembered me cooking anything while we were growing up. SOME VIDEO ABOUT THIS STORY

(1) (Reply)

As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5millon Naira In Your Account / The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. / This One Of The Craziest And Scariest Story I Have Read. See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.