Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,071 members, 7,890,529 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

Sanwo-olu Invokes Immunity Against Man Who Filed Paternity Case Against Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Invokes Immunity Against Man Who Filed Paternity Case Against Him (339 Views)

Enugu Community Invokes Deities To Stop Frequent Theft In Hospital / Paternity Case: Sanwo-olu Invokes Immunity Clause To Evade DNA Test / Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu Invokes Immunity Against Man Who Filed Paternity Case Against Him by Malcolmprincex: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has allegedly invoked his immunity to prevent him from undertaking a paternity test after a paternity case was filed against him by Emmanuel Moses, a 27-year-old father of three who claims to be the governor’s biological son.

Sanwo-Olu was dragged before the Delta State High Court 2 sitting at Effurun, Uvwie Local Government Area by Emmanuel Moses through his lawyer, Mr. John Aikpokpo-Martins Esq.

In the SUIT NO.: EHC/148/2022 between Emmanuel Moses Sanwo-Olu and Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the claimant averred that he was the conjugal product of a congenial relationship that existed between his mother, Grace Moses, and the defendant in 1994/95.

Read more at

https://twitter.com/Bloglord1/status/1600886383203057664?s=20&t=gnuswscBtAZdQQx_NeT9Sw
Re: Sanwo-olu Invokes Immunity Against Man Who Filed Paternity Case Against Him by ceragon123: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wahalur!
Re: Sanwo-olu Invokes Immunity Against Man Who Filed Paternity Case Against Him by Senioreddy: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lols I'll like to see how long the invoked immunity will last after his tenure as governor.

What's there? Just call the guy and do the much needed DNA and if the man's claim is true appeal to settle out of court and if it's not true you can also sue the young man
Re: Sanwo-olu Invokes Immunity Against Man Who Filed Paternity Case Against Him by Chinjo2: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
This is not a big deal. Most of us have children outside. The reason why they have not come to look for us is because we are still hustling. As soon as we blow, they will come out.

God please bless me with wealth so that people will also come and claim I am their father.

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Obi Was Announced At The Overflow Where I Worshipped Today / Tinibu Makes Around 50m Per Day From Milking Lagos Via Alphabetta / Have You Gotten The New Redesigned Note?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.