Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,201 members, 7,923,035 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:08 PM

Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot (952 Views)

Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google / Year In Review: Atiku Is Nigeria’s Most Searched Politician On Google In 2019 / Atiku Abubakar Ranked Nigeria’s Top Trending Politician On Google Search In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by PrinceOfLagos: 6:35am On Dec 09, 2022
So this morning I took to Google to search for a particular product I needed to buy for mom this Christmas and what i saw was Mr Peter Obi on number 3 spot with his picture on display as the 3 Trending search currently on Google ... Wow

Obidients, we are winning this 2023 election , I swear to God.

See screenshot below

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by Urheadmaster(m): 6:37am On Dec 09, 2022
There's nothing to search about BAT unless you need some hard drugs, hence why Obi lead others follow tongue

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by ican2020: 6:38am On Dec 09, 2022
Not surprised

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by caduli: 6:38am On Dec 09, 2022
Omo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by LagosEmir: 6:39am On Dec 09, 2022
Many Tinubu supporters are begining to show interest on Obi because of how disgraceful and unfit Tinubu has shown recently

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by HillzWillz: 6:46am On Dec 09, 2022
It is getting clearer

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by thesicilian: 6:49am On Dec 09, 2022
Lol. People don't search for who they already know and can vouch for.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by Naira20: 6:52am On Dec 09, 2022
And some deluded iragbiji thief is telling Intellectuals that he is avoiding interviews because he is "marketable"

Forgetting that most intellectuals are online.
Maybe he is talking about market tables

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
So this morning I took to Google to search for a particular product I needed to buy for mom this Christmas and what i saw was Mr Peter Obi on number 3 spot with his picture on display as the 3 Trending search currently on Google ... Wow

Obidients, we are winning this 2023 election , I swear to God.

See screenshot below

Nlfpmod Mynd44

Sure levels

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by LagosEmir: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2022
Obi is the messiah that Nigerians need right now

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by PrinceOfLagos: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2022
Naira20:
And some deluded iragbiji thief is telling Intellectuals that he is avoiding interviews because he is "marketable"

100%

Nlfpmod

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by Zupay: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2022
Naira20:

Which "marketable"?

He should grant one-on-one live interview with NTA, at least it is under the control of the APC led government, he wouldn't accuse them of wanting to make money through him.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by 175(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:

There's nothing to search about BAT unless you need some hard drugs, hence why Obi lead others follow tongue

Your tears are delicious. . . keep 'em coming!!!
Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by Naira20: 7:05am On Dec 09, 2022
No mind am.
Later na dem go talk say PO stingy.
Ordinary to generate money for NTA he dey run

Mr.Market table
Zupay:

Which "marketable"?

He should grant one-on-one live interview with NTA, at least it is under the control of the APC led government, he wouldn't accuse them of wanting to make money through him.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by Urheadmaster(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2022
175:

Your tears are delicious. . . keep 'em coming!!!

Why's my tears needed when you can have Tulunbu urine for the rest of the day tongue

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by PrinceOfLagos: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Why's my tears needed when you can have Tulunbu urine for the rest of the day tongue
Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by dyera(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2022
Tinubu was once the most searched, except that the people that were searching about him were searching for his criminal record.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by hisgrace090: 7:31am On Dec 09, 2022
The Peter obi wisdom amazes all.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by PrinceOfLagos: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2022
dyera:
Tinubu was once the most searched, except that the people that were searching about him were searching for his criminal record.
They were searching for Tinubu drug case obviously

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by Racoon(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2022
You will definitely be the searchlight of the world when you mean well. A good product is a good product.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by MadmanObi(m): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2022
Searched by nyamiri.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by PrinceOfLagos: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2022
Racoon:
You will definitely be the searchlight of the world when you mean well. A good product is a good product.
100%
Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by lexylaw40: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2022
grin

Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by Plus10(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2022
You only search for content not empty container grin
Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by PrinceOfLagos: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2022
Plus10:
You only search for content not empty container grin
You're right bro..
Tinubu spend billions on campaign still nobody cares
Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by TheChameleon: 8:34am On Dec 09, 2022
Yes. They will give him this prize + 10 billion naira + 200 million votes.

No wonder flat heads have been relegated to spectators in leadership issues of Nigeria.

With the amount of hate heaped on Tinubu, when he enters, don't worry he will prioritise una over those that voted him in.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by TheChameleon: 8:34am On Dec 09, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by PrinceOfLagos: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Is The Most Searched Politician On Google - Screenshot by PrinceOfLagos: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2023
I think the mods are being biased

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Ready To Kill Any Agbero That Will Steal Ballot Box For Tinubu / Why Is Buhari Caging Tinubu, His Own Partyman Before Election? / CBN Extension: Politicians Will Still Not Be Able To Buy Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.