Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,030 members, 7,980,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:11 PM

He Lied Using My Name To Protect His Marriage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Lied Using My Name To Protect His Marriage (1055 Views)

Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi / Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women / Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Lied Using My Name To Protect His Marriage by SReporters: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2022
(Culled from Igbo di uso)

So before I got married I had an uncle living in the same city as I did, 'Uncle' in the sense that he was from the same village as myself.

He introduced me to his wife and we were all close. I go for weekends in their house and call her regularly. She even travelled home for my wedding.

After the wedding I tried keeping in touch with her and she wasn't friendly anymore. She stopped calling, ignored my chats and wasn't even thrilled when she saw me pregnant.

I visited her and asked her if I did anything wrong and she said nothing was wrong. After so many attempts I left her.

After like some years I met one of my aunties who was close to her and told her how she suddenly started snubbing me. The woman said how do I expect her to be close to me when I "was sleeping with her husband". I was shocked and asked her how? She said the woman said her husband confessed it to her during one of their couple's therapy.

I went to my 'uncle's' office to ask him where the story is coming from. He started begging me. That it was his wife's younger sister he was sleeping with. That the girl got pregnant and they had to make her get married to her boyfriend then to cover up.

That he and his wife were having marital problems and visited a man of God who said that his problems would be solved only if he confessed the wrongs he had done to his wife. When he did, the wife said she will only forgive him if he told her the person so she will cut off the person.

But that if he told her the real person, many things will spoil. His marriage, the sister's marriage, and the wife's family. So he called my name and she let it go.

When I asked why he choose to call my name he said his wife had already suspected me the first time before I got married and that he knows she wouldn't confront me as she likes me. I told him he has to tell the truth and he knelt down begged me that doing so will cause a big disaster.

Me I am puzzled o as Me too I have my name and marriage to protect. Should I continue to allow him use me to cover up his wrongs Or go tell his wife the truth and clear my name Because the thing choke. Help me ladies before I make a decision.

#SolutionReporters

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2022/12/09/he-lied-using-my-name-to-protect-his-marriage/

Re: He Lied Using My Name To Protect His Marriage by Thortp(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2022
Just be ready for the day the woman will meet your husband. Case closed

2 Likes

Re: He Lied Using My Name To Protect His Marriage by jullary(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2022
Spill the truth now before it gets lates.i have my reason and it willdo you alot of good.

2 Likes

Re: He Lied Using My Name To Protect His Marriage by Abfinest007(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2022
That man is wicked.many things will go wrong complicated case

3 Likes

Re: He Lied Using My Name To Protect His Marriage by ahnie: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2022
If it were to be moi....I would call the wife n spill the truth

2 Likes

Re: He Lied Using My Name To Protect His Marriage by MyCooperatecli: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2022
Shey you dey whine me niiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: He Lied Using My Name To Protect His Marriage by Nostring: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2022
Lol.. this one na blockbuster o... Where is Wale Adenuga ? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Lied Using My Name To Protect His Marriage by Bintabisiriyu: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
so wetin come concern me?

1 Like

Re: He Lied Using My Name To Protect His Marriage by SReporters: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nostring:
Lol.. this one na blockbuster o... Where is Wale Adenuga ? angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Lied Using My Name To Protect His Marriage by Richy4(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2022
Movie cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Officers Who Ran Over Handcuffed Man In Ekpoma Arrested / Airport Runway Lights Stolen In Nigeria: GUESS THE STATE / Are You A Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.