Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,943 members, 7,876,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Crisis In Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis In Jos (10864 Views)

Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign / Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis In Jos by Lucifa2015: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
We need a referendum now!
Re: Crisis In Jos by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^ abi
Re: Crisis In Jos by Beaf: 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2011
DivideUs:

this guy is not only a bigot, he's also a day dreamer, if oil belongs to the south south as you put it, after the breakup, then Abuja belongs to the gwari people, so your best bet is to bribe niger and nasarawa with your oil money (you seem to be good at doing that) to be part of your south, if not then all is lost. sorry dude thats the reality.

also, the oil money as you put it was paid when it is/"was (hopefully)" federal republic of nigeria and not south south republic, so that kills that end too, and for the sake of argument how do you plan to pay the man power that went in to the development?

abuja= gwari
gwari= abuja
abuja= gwari =ibb, i'm sure now you'll want him right?

Oga, the word bigot is not a new toy for babies. grin

We will sieze and sell Abuja if yawa gas for 9ja. Wetin come pain you inside na? Compensation must be paid for the fuckery committed in the name of Nigeria.
As for IBB, I see nothing wrong with selling the phucker as well. Or will that make you ill? Lol!
Re: Crisis In Jos by kallopuma: 12:04am On Aug 30, 2011
who and who is that one nigeria?
maybe in outside world becoz of one passport i thinck so.
the country need to divid into 6 if i may ask to.oloshi,
Re: Crisis In Jos by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 30, 2011
Beaf:

Oga, the word bigot is not a new toy for babies. grin

We will sieze and sell Abuja if yawa gas for 9ja. Wetin come pain you inside na? Compensation must be paid for the fuckery committed in the name of Nigeria.
As for IBB, I nothing wrong with selling the phucker as well. Or will that make you ill? Lol!

make you borrow me that your mouth make we start the movement, thats if you no de fear, i sure hope so.
Re: Crisis In Jos by kallopuma: 12:15am On Aug 30, 2011
if there little crisess to the so call easthern they send hawsa solders for control them thing to the west .
how many yoruba and ibo soders are there in the jost.then ask urself this guestion what kinder of game are we playin to our selives one nigeria    ahlla olonwu , oludumare, ogudu, oloshala amadioha ngaba oh my good god.
Re: Crisis In Jos by Kc3000: 12:35am On Aug 30, 2011
^^^^^Bros, take am easy with the kpoli, make we dey understand wetin you wan talk. Cheers. smiley
Re: Crisis In Jos by Leffe2010: 12:37am On Aug 30, 2011
i have a dream in 29 days time muslims christians will live as one and boko haram will stop bombing you will see the nigeriA Of the 70s emmanul vgrtfe
Re: Crisis In Jos by richkids1(m): 1:31am On Aug 30, 2011
May almighty God help Nigeria with this problems here and there. Maybe Nigeria will settle score with the governments too like Egypt, Libya does.
Re: Crisis In Jos by kallopuma: 1:32am On Aug 30, 2011
sorry boy, cats and dog to live togrther?where is the world oyimbo them knows it they force they two to live tother but have see cat eating bone is only dog who never care all about.  amadioha      most visit that ur dream.
Re: Crisis In Jos by Leffe2010: 1:50am On Aug 30, 2011
19 years now i have been predicting dreams but the message was very clear 29 days from now nigeria will be one of the most peacefull nation on earth things are going to chage bh drop their wepon no corroption no arm robbry good governance lkiuj emmanul
Re: Crisis In Jos by rubenic(m): 2:55am On Aug 30, 2011
i live some meters away from the prayer ground, would have uploaded a video but the file is too large. Pray for Plateau!
Re: Crisis In Jos by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 30, 2011
@rubenic, i stay n utan, arnd ecwa chch, bt im nt arnd nw, bt dere ar plenty of wrong info arond already, as usual! BBC said dat that mosque had nt been usd fo d past 3yrs, bt d place was used last year without anybody molestng d muslims, then d bomb came n December! Au ar we so sure dey ar nt comng to plant bomb n d market dis time arond?
Re: Crisis In Jos by ignis: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2011
It's obvious that the people responsible for this inhuman acts of killing are not christians. Am sure it's the conspiracy of the blood sucking islamic religion followers to see a reason to instigate violence all over the country.
Re: Crisis In Jos by dyel: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2011
but what will take u to gada-biu after bombing it last xmas, for God sakes what kind of prayers is that
Re: Crisis In Jos by Dainy1(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2011
Emma, i believe in ur drms. somtimes i wonda d kind of peop dat made up nig. alwys complainin, dey cant think abut soln
Re: Crisis In Jos by Dereformer(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2011
One question that I have always asked is this:

Why is it that Muslims have brought so much death, confusion, sorrow, etc to the world?

If dividing Nigeria will bring peace, so be it.

Biafra, has indeed been vindicated.

Before 2015 there will be no Nigeria. I pray daily for the fulfillment of this great professy .
Re: Crisis In Jos by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2011
Beaf:

Borrowed money, oil money. . . Its all the same thing. Nigeria cannot borrow money with kola-nuts or cows as collateral.
If katakata burst, ND must seize and sell Abuja. cool

oga as it turns out you can secure imf loan with kolanut and cow (agricultural produce) niger republic 2003 before oil, debt $2+ billion, so u see it does happen.
Re: Crisis In Jos by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2011
a bloody clash was just averted at nta jos area
Re: Crisis In Jos by cold(m): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2011
pls keep updating
Re: Crisis In Jos by Osama10(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2011
Very soon it will happen.
Re: Crisis In Jos by badmrkt(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2011
this coun3 is journeying into oblivion, best way out is division, northeners go your separate ways.
Re: Crisis In Jos by WilWily: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2011
This is great news, i pop champagne when Northerners are killing themselves.
Re: Crisis In Jos by aljharem3: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2011
WilWily:

This is great news, i pop champagne when Northerners are killing themselves.

becos u are one sad bas.tard
Re: Crisis In Jos by WilWily: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2011
Don't you know that Hausas and Fulanis are dirty Stinking things. Do u want to live with Useless Unproductive Block Heads
Re: Crisis In Jos by aljharem3: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2011
WilWily:

Don't you know that Hausas and Fulanis are dirty Stinking things. Do u want to live with Useless Unproductive Block Heads

Lol wilwily. i know how silly u can be at times

but tell me which group is productive in nigeria
Re: Crisis In Jos by WilWily: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2011
All tribes in Nigeria are productive except Useless Block Head Hausa/Fulani and their friends undisputed Fraudulent Yorubas, good for nothing people that sold Abiola for 200million Naira. Any company a Yoruba man will not have access to steal money he will not like to work there.
Re: Crisis In Jos by Afam4eva(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2011
WilWily:

All tribes in Nigeria are productive except Useless Block Head Hausa/Fulani and their friends undisputed Fraudulent Yorubas, good for nothing people that sold Abiola for 200million Naira. Any company a Yoruba man will not have access to steal money he will not like to work there.

Dude, you've never contributed positively to any thread. All your posts are full of hate for Yorubas and their Hausa cousins. Why?
Re: Crisis In Jos by kallopuma: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2011
ibos suffer abroard jus becoz they feed three families.
they good in the sea port are there to feed three families
Re: Crisis In Jos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2011
@wilwily, trust me, d 4people shot dead n Rukuba road are either ibos or yorubas, most probably ibos! So do not tnk northerners ar dyng wen u hear of Jos crises, ts ur brodas n d south dat ar loosng lives and properties.
Re: Crisis In Jos by WilWily: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2011
I have told my tribes men not to seek for any thing in the North and i am happy we have not lost one single person there.
If Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulani kill Igbo or Yoruba and they didn't retaliate, nay their problem bi that.

My own is if any of my people is kill by Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulani, i know where to go any kill some of them, it is ABC to me, i don't need no help to do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill On Loans For Undergraduates Passes Second Reading / Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola / Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.