Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) (5078 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) / Edo Election Candidates To Sign Peace Accord On Tuesday - INEC Chairman (video) / Breaaking: America Stops The Granting Of Tourist Visas To Pregnant Women (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by ScannedNews: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nigerians are beginning to put up reactions over the bitting economy just as the 2023 general elections are a few weeks around. This time, it hits the leading party's Chieftain, a retrieved clip indicates.

Yet to be ascertained youths under the aegis of All Progressive Congress, APC, in their numbers, according to sighted viral video suggests, the National Chairman of Nasarawa State's APC was stripped half naked on the street.

Watch: https://news.google.com/s/CBIwt_KPz0U?sceid=NG:en&sceid=NG:en&r=11&oc=1
Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
E remain balablu

21 Likes

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Acidosis(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
"Stone us if we fail you"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by RZArecta(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
I don't know why my party the APC is so filled with violent and dangerous criminals. You can see them even on Nairaland, everything about them is violent and negative. Nigerians should pray for my party let the evil ones leave us alone

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
There is no peace for the wicked

8 Likes

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Fox41: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
angry
Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Roboto11: 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
There is nothing like national chairman of a state.

2 Likes

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
APC is a party of ignorant people

1 Like

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
RZArecta:
I don't know why my party the APC is so filled with violent and dangerous criminals. You can see them even on Nairaland, everything about them is violent and negative. Nigerians should pray for my party let the evil ones leave us alone

They are ignorant people. Or why else would anybody be rewarding failure.

2 Likes

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by BloomingDale(f): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by seunmsg(m): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Yet to be ascertained youths under the aegis of All Progressive Congress, APC, in their numbers, according to sighted viral video suggests, the National Chairman of Nasarawa State's APC was stripped half naked on the street.

I wanted to abuse you initially but remembering that even Peter Obi referred to Nasarawa as a country instead of a state, I just decided to let it go.

If Obi can’t differentiate between a federating state in Nigeria and a sovereign country, I don’t think his supporters should be blamed for not knowing the difference between a national chairman of a political party and the state chairman. Like candidate like supporter. Olodo family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
ScannedNews:
Nigerians are beginning to put up reactions over the bitting economy just as the 2023 general elections are a few weeks around. This time, it hits the leading party's Chieftain, a retrieved clip indicates.

Is there anything like "National Chairman of Nasarawa State's APC" ?
It is either APC National Chairman or Nasarawa State APC Chairman. They are 2 different people

1 Like

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Scream(m): 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
Are they all not naked?!
Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by unclejb2(m): 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Crisis in the enemies camp
Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Highways: 12:04am On Dec 10, 2022
seunmsg:

I wanted to abuse you initially but remembering that even Peter Obi referred to Nasarawa as a country instead of a state, I just decided to let it go.

If Obi can’t differentiate between a federating state in Nigeria and a sovereign country, I don’t think his supporters should be blamed for not knowing the difference between a national chairman of a political party and the state chairman. Like candidate like supporter. Olodo family.

Oh he's the state chairman? Wetin the man do?

Hope it won't be Balubas turn tomorrow?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by LilyColin(f): 12:21am On Dec 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Chief ZombĂ­e

4 Likes

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by GHOSTTALK: 12:23am On Dec 10, 2022
seunmsg:

for you to think that you even have sense writting this sh*t does mean that your father wasted that five minutes of his life wen you were ejaculated.. imagine you that is still failing waec or haven't written waec comparing your dumb brain to a man who's being almost all over the world... telling him he doesn't know the difference between a state and a country...it is only the senseless tinubu supporters that speaks like this... In your mind you want to drag obi to make him look like the ever failing brain capacity of tinubu...
Obi brain is sound and healthy and so are his supporters...there will be slip of tongue yes but wen bulaba sets in and they roasting corn for electricity to generate power for pdapc in a different town hall run for your life that brain done damage....the man is rich(loot) if not he should be half naked on the street....brain failures..!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Proudlyomonna: 12:25am On Dec 10, 2022
This is not right oo,I understand that APC disaster really touched this Country,they deliberately became the biggest threat to the Survival of the common Nigerian,but what's not right is not Right.
Leave bastards and tribally hate filled animals like Igboslayer to mumu themselves,on the d day come out and send this APC disaster that has brought the highest level of suffering and hardship into this Country back to the hell the crawled out from with your PVC.
THAT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.
APC MUST GO.

2 Likes

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Proudlyomonna: 12:30am On Dec 10, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
for you to think that you even have sense writting this sh*t does mean that your father wasted that five minutes of his life wen you were ejaculated.. imagine you that is still failing waec or haven't written waec comparing your dumb brain to a man who's being almost all over the world... telling him he doesn't know the difference between a state and a country...it is only the senseless tinubu supporters that speaks like this... In your mind you want to drag obi to make him look like the ever failing brain capacity of tinubu...
Obi brain is sound and healthy and so are his supporters...there will be slip of tongue yes but wen bulaba sets in and they roasting corn for electricity to generate power for pdapc in a different town hall run for your life that brain done damage....the man is rich(loot) if not he should be half naked on the street....brain failures..!!

Abi oo grin if him don smoke Colorado finish na to piss for body dey talk nonsense remain grin
TINUBU SHOULD SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS grin

4 Likes

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Igboslayer: 1:09am On Dec 10, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
This is not right oo,I understand that APC disaster really touched this Country,they deliberately became the biggest threat to the Survival of the common Nigerian,but what's not right is not Right.
Leave bastards and tribally hate filled animals like Igboslayer to mumu themselves,on the d day come out and send this APC disaster that has brought the highest level of suffering and hardship into this Country back to the hell the crawled out from with your PVC.
THAT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.
APC MUST GO.
Stupid bastard, the thing really pain am Hahahahaha

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by JoeNL22(m): 2:26am On Dec 10, 2022
ScannedNews:

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Heywhizzy007: 2:31am On Dec 10, 2022
This is very serious oo
Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Spandau: 2:55am On Dec 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by frankputer: 3:01am On Dec 10, 2022
wayooo
Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by KingKO22: 4:04am On Dec 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
There is no peace for the wicked
Just as there is no peace in Alaigbo grin
Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by faceland: 5:00am On Dec 10, 2022
It is one of Nassarawa State Party Chieftain (and NOT the National Chairman).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSS9RxzuCgo
Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by ChristineC: 5:40am On Dec 10, 2022
grin grin wotoporious
Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Newton2024: 6:47am On Dec 10, 2022
The person stripped naked in Nasarawa is not Adamu the APC National Chairman but APC State Chairman, Abubakar Abu Giza.
Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by gbadexy(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2022
Na wa o. Hatred or bigotry really kills brain cells.
How can a national chairman be nassarawa chapter again? I was waiting for someone to point this contradiction out but it was the same mindless prejudiced comments.
Is there no more objectivity?
I would be happy if obi or tinubu wins. That's my personal opinion I'm entitled to and don't think any sane person should question me about my choice.
At the end, a better country is all I want.
Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by ican2020: 6:57am On Dec 10, 2022
Nigeria leadership should change from the wrong movement and do the right thing to save Nigeria from unnecessary suffering in the land well blessed my nature
Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by BestMan001: 6:57am On Dec 10, 2022
Congratulations to him grin
Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Proudlyomonna: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
Igboslayer:
Stupid bastard, the thing really pain am Hahahahaha

Hahaha hahaha watin pain me grin grin
Why the fact se dem penal beat the APC criminal supposed pain me na grin
I just dey talk from the angle of a civilized Person who believes in doing things right,but Normal normal any APC SUPPORTER at this stage supposed to collect Wotowotoporiosly,bcus na them use their zombie ooo Zombie put this Country for the Problem wey will dey So.
APC IS ALREADY IN THE PROCESS OF GOING GOING GOOOOONNEEE,if you like don't get Obidient and YUSFUL,both You and all your family will be killed like useless animals by atikulating into another round of killer heardmen wahala grin
Vote Wisely, You have been warned.
You just get mumu mouth,you no voltage at all,you be bastard WEAK VESSEL grin grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Backs Gov Mbah To End Sit-At-Home In Enugu / Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man / Please Who Is The Owner Of A-z Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.