Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,963 members, 7,946,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) (5127 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) / Edo Election Candidates To Sign Peace Accord On Tuesday - INEC Chairman (video) / Breaaking: America Stops The Granting Of Tourist Visas To Pregnant Women (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Igboslayer: 1:05am On Dec 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha hahaha watin pain me grin grin
Why the fact se dem penal beat the APC criminal supposed pain me na grin
I just dey talk from the angle of a civilized Person who believes in doing things right,but Normal normal any APC SUPPORTER at this stage supposed to collect Wotowotoporiosly,bcus na them use their zombie ooo Zombie put this Country for the Problem wey will dey So.
APC IS ALREADY IN THE PROCESS OF GOING GOING GOOOOONNEEE,if you like don't get Obidient and YUSFUL,both You and all your family will be killed like useless animals by atikulating into another round of killer heardmen wahala grin
Vote Wisely, You have been warned.
You just get mumu mouth,you no voltage at all,you be bastard WEAK VESSEL grin grin.
Werey still dey write without paragraph...why are you ds foolish?

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Proudlyomonna: 1:28am On Dec 11, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey still dey write without paragraph...why are you ds foolish?

Hahahaha watin concern me with paragraph na grin grin my own na to hit the head of an accursed hopelessly embittered hatefilled tribally bigoted bastard product of doom and perdition like you with my hard Truth grin grin
The main thing na se e dey pain you reach your cursed Soul grin grin.
Weak vessel dey form troll grin grin

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Peacecore: 3:20am On Dec 11, 2022
What a news
Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Igboslayer: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahaha watin concern me with paragraph na grin grin my own na to hit the head of an accursed hopelessly embittered hatefilled tribally bigoted bastard product of doom and perdition like you with my hard Truth grin grin
The main thing na se e dey pain you reach your cursed Soul grin grin.
Weak vessel dey form troll grin grin
Oloriburuku omo ale...children of hate, anger and destruction. Your blood will be sacrificed for the progress of Nigeria like we did to your fathers during the civil war.

Obidiotss and madness are...

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Proudlyomonna: 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Igboslayer:
Oloriburuku omo ale...children of hate, anger and destruction. Your blood will be sacrificed for the progress of Nigeria like we did to your fathers during the civil war.

Obidiotss and madness are...

Alayebaje OMO ERU, WEAK VESSEL OMO Ale jatijati,child of doom, perdition and untimely death,all your family will be slaughtered like fowl wey no get hope grin grin since you have Chosen to be DisObidient in life you and your whole family will atikulate into killer heardmen net grin grin

Tribally bigoted cursed bastards and madness is just like grin

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Igboslayer: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Alayebaje OMO ERU, WEAK VESSEL OMO Ale jatijati,child of doom, perdition and untimely death,all your family will be slaughtered like fowl wey no get hope grin grin since you have Chosen to be DisObidient in life you and your whole family will atikulate into killer heardmen net grin grin

Tribally bigoted cursed bastards and madness is just like grin
Oloriburuku omo ale.

Re: BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) by Proudlyomonna: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Igboslayer:
Oloriburuku omo ale.

Alayebaje OMO ERU WEAK VESSEL OMO Ale jatijati is in sefia pain grin
You too weak go learn more,weak troll wannabe grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How North West Will Vote ( Final Analysis) / Mend Clarifies Position On Amnesty And The "defection" Of Boyloaf / Allison Madueke And Chris Aire In Corruption Scandal(oil Subsidy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.