Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,907 members, 7,872,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) (55140 Views)

Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student / Weapons Recovered As Police Operatives Bust Armed Robbery Syndicate In Enugu.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Chetas81(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
EASTERN DESPERADOS COMMIT MORE CRIME IN LAGOS THAN ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
The car was stolen from Enugu and taken to Owerri to be sold.

I have said it before, anyone buying a car from Imo state is buying stolen property!
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by chris51(f): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
olamidedivotee:
Too much love for money is very bad. This is what I keep telling my students.

I pray the judge show mercy and give him a lighter penalty. I'm a content writer, if you need quality contents you can holla me via the contact details in my signature.

He should be punished for his crime.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by chris51(f): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
chris51:

He should be punished for his crime.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
bhella10:
Sugar mummy wey some boys dey find embarassed
Sugar aunty u mean?

Na rush dem dey rush them

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Emi4: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
Sad
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Fiscus105(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
dominic17:
Presidency is not anybody's birth right. No drug lord will be president. Especially that man that feels so entitled and always claim other people achievements

Everybody with what they ask him to be serving..........

May you not have attack on done deal issue
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Olahmi05: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
The story no Clear.
To much of something kills.
Why 32 woman go dey date 22 year guy.
IS IT LOVE OR WHAT?
DIS COUNTRY DON SPOIL FINISH.
ONLY BABA GOD FIT WASH AM CLEAN.
MONEY IS FOR A WHILE BUT THE HISTORICAL THING IS THE MAIN THING IN LIFE.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by moneyissweet(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
Wether you like am or not, Peter Obi must be your president in 2003.

Just know this today and have peace.

Aufbauh:
He must be one of those zombidients trying to reap from where he has not sown.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Curious345: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
32yrs old lady is not yet a sugar mummy .. op is high
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Mitsurugi(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]
Watch, na Tinubu name go dominate this thread. They have shifted from Buhari to Tinubu.

Dem go give historical background of how Tinubu was remotely involved in the murder. grin

Stark illiteracy and foolishness.

Well your colleague oga Aufbauh struck first with Obedients...... so the egg is on your face. Mpama! undecided
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Mitsurugi(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
Chetas81:
EASTERN DESPERADOS COMMIT MORE CRIME IN LAGOS THAN ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA

Yeah. It's all saintly and peaceful in the West. undecided
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Chetas81(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
Abfinest007:
cry me a river
shame on your mother who gives birth to modern day criminal like you
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Mrpojj(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
dre11:
The police spokesman said that the suspect had been arraigned in court upon conclusion of investigation and had been remanded in Enugu Custodial Centre.

https://gazettengr.com/police-nab-man-over-murder-of-sugar-mummy-in-enugu/
Let him rot in jail
Pic credits
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by asanausana91: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Suspected fulani man.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Amaggedon: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
lamentation for Life

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by DeepThroater: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
Evil heart of an OSU.

Nedu666 later you will say nah Tinubu send this Obidient to kill his sugar mummy
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by OlofofoCorner: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
olamidedivotee:

I pray the judge show mercy and give him a lighter penalty. I'm a content writer, if you need quality contents you can holla me via the contact details in my signature.

Light sentence for a murderer abi? For a premeditated murder ?
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by OlofofoCorner: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Omihanifa:
Imagine 22yr old boy already having a sugar mummy. Chai this country is upside down.

Is 22 years not an adult?
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by clevybrown(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]
Watch, na Tinubu name go dominate this thread. They have shifted from Buhari to Tinubu.

Dem go give historical background of how Tinubu was remotely involved in the murder. grin

Tinubu's name is never mentioned without a cause ... It's either he is directly responsible or triggered by one of his Urchins... grin
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
olamidedivotee:

Lighter punishment for what? He should face maximum.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by FireUpNow(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
This is bad. Boys and girls of today are so dangerous
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Realists(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
moneyissweet:
Wether you like am or not, Peter Obi must be your president in 2003.

Just know this today and have peace.

Peter Idiot is already the president of Obi-idiots, just imagine how evil the religion of Christianity is, he murdered his benefactor just for few coins like his father Judas Iscariot. 99 percentage of Igbos have that Judas Iscariot evil Christian spirit.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Buksaylor: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
Creamypie:
Excerpts from the report.. She was tied, car driven off, stench oozing out from the house, neighbors complain to Police the police/public forced open the door, her decompoing remains discovered, still taken to hospital, declared/confirmed dead.do living human decompose? undecided

Don't mind idiotic reporting..I was thinking about that before I saw your comment.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by 5starMan: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

Nah you still mention that thing name.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by ChristianMuslim: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
This one too will be one of those shouting obedient.. bunch of thieves
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by backtovillage: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
grin grin
I am happy to see omo Igbo
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by dalass(f): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
olamidedivotee:

You are praying for him to have a lighter penalty? What about the robbery and murder he committed. Can he bring back the life he took from the lady?

Please pray for better thing undecided
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Torbez56: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
OBidient Campaign just hit the highest level with this ECHO nigeria forum
nikky597: The monopoly of Nairaland is finaaly over

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by RZArecta(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
he's a confirmed agbadorian îmbecile I swear
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
Igbo dogs and crimes easy money stupid eoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos / Akwa Ibom Police Nabbed Man Who Slaughtered Boy Like Goat-for-sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.