Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,830 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:42 PM

Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) (55184 Views)

Thief Dragged Out Of Police Station, Burnt To Death By Mob Over Murder. Photos / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student / Weapons Recovered As Police Operatives Bust Armed Robbery Syndicate In Enugu.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Mercury12(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
olamidedivotee:
Too much love for money is very bad. This is what I keep telling my students.

I pray the judge show mercy and give him a lighter penalty. I'm a content writer,
Wait until it until it happen to u so u can tell the judge to show mercy to a bloody murder undecided
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Justiceleague1: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Watch, na Tinubu 1 name go dominate this thread. They have shifted from Buhari to Tinubu. 2

Dem go give historical background of how Tinubu 3 was remotely involved in the murder. grin

Stark illiteracy and foolishness.
In this empty post of yours,you made mention of the tinubu 3 times and you open your mouth and said we should watch how tinubu's name will dominate thread!!!!!?
What has tinubu gotta do with this thread?!

And you again open your mouth to accuse others of "stark illiterates and foolishness!!!?",wonders shall never end.

Charity begins at home
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by dochenaj: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]
Watch, na Tinubu name go dominate this thread. They have shifted from Buhari to Tinubu.

Dem go give historical background of how Tinubu was remotely involved in the murder. grin

Stark illiteracy and foolishness.
Don't you find it ironical that you are the one that brought politics into a crime topic? And became the fool that brought Tinubu's name into the discourse.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Truvelisback(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
olamidedivotee:

I pray the judge show mercy and give him a lighter penalty. I'm a content writer, if you need quality contents you can holla me via the contact details in my signature.
Which kind lighter punishment? Someone he intentionally killed? He should be sentenced to death too or spend like 32 years imprisonment.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Atoucasa68: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins
troubleshooter26: The monopoly of Nairaland is finaaly over

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by tunapawizzy: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men will murder their wife
Men will murder their girlfriend.
Men will murder their children.
Men will murder their sugar mummy... Nawa o.

The animal should be sentenced to death. He's a beast. Men are evil.
I wonder the kind of behaviour exhibited by your dad and brothers to make you arrive at this conclusion
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by tunapawizzy: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Franzinni:
Am I that old jeez ...32 years is now suga mummy ... Gademmit!

I must be approaching sugar grand pa age be that becasue 32 years nah pikin for where I dey ... Omg
32 na sugar aunts, not sugar mummy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by omoadeleye(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
olamidedivotee:

I pray the judge show mercy and give him a lighter penalty. I'm a content writer, if you need quality contents you can holla me via the contact details in my signature.

They should give him a lighter penalty for killing someone in cold blood?

I no pray make you have breakthrough in your endeavours.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Bahamas95(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
Decomposing body nai doctor still get to confirm dead? I don't understand.

From the smell alone even a baby would know the person is already dead..... Doctors must not confirm every death before you know someone is dead.

Some people get mind sha, you'll kill a human like you and still live your normal life as if nothing happened.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by CheapHomes1: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
dre11:
The police spokesman said that the suspect had been arraigned in court upon conclusion of investigation and had been remanded in Enugu Custodial Centre.

https://gazettengr.com/police-nab-man-over-murder-of-sugar-mummy-in-enugu/

Pic credits

A pertinent question is of all the men that toasted the deceased, this was the best she could settle for?
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
Creamypie:
Excerpts from the report.. She was tied, car driven off, stench oozing out from the house, neighbors complain to Police the police/public forced open the door, her decompoing remains discovered, still taken to hospital, declared/confirmed dead.do living human decompose? undecided
wondered, cheesy rubbish journalism, i didn't read where it was said that the victim died

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by MzErica(f): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
Is this how obedients want to rule this country? Igbos and evilness. Chai! Tueh! On their flat heads.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by karmaolu1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
This guy get mind de put brazilian shirt/
He must be dealt with.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Whoknowsme: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men will murder their wife
Men will murder their girlfriend.
Men will murder their children.
Men will murder their sugar mummy... Nawa o.

The animal should be sentence to death. He's a beast. Men are evil.
Not all men are evil though.
Back to topic: He should be sent to prison and left there for 30 or more years. He is heartless and capable of killing without an iota of mercy.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Roboto11: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
Omihanifa:
Imagine 22yr old boy already having a sugar mummy. Chai this country is upside down.

How old should he be before having one?
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Roboto11: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Manna4Gurls:
Client no dey pay again grin

That's the summary actually.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by PascalEhizojie: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
Sugar mummy way boys dey use torch find for street, e reach your hand you kpoof am. E good?

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by gotnel: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Someone whom you are having love affair with.
Desperately trying to make money, you lost feeling. Or is there no feeling for each other?
How the devil is taken over people's minds this days is baffling.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by baralatie(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
FREEMADNESS:
Sugar mummy wey people dey find badly e reach ur turn you kill am.

That is to let you know the main person he be
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Abagworo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
How can a 32 year old lady be sugar mummy?
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by baralatie(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
tunapawizzy:

32 na sugar aunts, not sugar mummy
Na still sugar mummy ayungee but this oloriburuku don kill am because of car!
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by baralatie(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Abagworo:
How can a 32 year old lady be sugar mummy?
At what age is a sugar mummy
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by matm: 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Older woman with a young boy!
Psychologically, it's incompatible.
After the guy has seen your unclothedness, you will become nauseating to him.Remember he will equally be discussing the affair with his peers and they will be giving him advice on what to do to you for taking advantage of him.
His peers would be asking him what he is doing with old mama rotten vjay when fresh girls are out there Just dupe or kill her, and have the best enjoyment of life with ur choicest of girls.
It's terrible dt some adult women think with their anus b/c of sex.
Allowing a 22year old to mount on you as an older adult is degrading.Its a self inflicted destruction

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by emonis88: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
He must be one of those zombidients trying to reap from where he has not sown.

Let them send one of ur colleagues to the correctional center asap.
Minus one Obidient vote.
May ur hatred for an innocent man who has done nothing to u, consume u , so as u hate, may that hate take u , cus it is that , that is within u , that il eat u alive.
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by Gromilla010: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
Mercury12:

Wait until it until it happen to u so u can tell the judge to show mercy to a bloody murder undecided
fools like you also have opinion too grin grin cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by dominic17: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
Offcourse Tinubu is a done deal as president of comedians.
Fiscus105:

Everybody with what they ask him to be serving..........

May you not have attack on done deal issue
Re: Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) by spiceadole: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Stu.pid woman frolicking with a boy who is your supposed to be her last born. A whole 10 years gap..that's what lack of sleep control can cause...
Imagine 32 year old woman opening legs for small boy.
Tueh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Destroy Recharge Cards After Use.. / Akwa Ibom Police Nabbed Man Who Slaughtered Boy Like Goat-for-sale / This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.