Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

"Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos (94584 Views)

Soludo Replaced Peter Obi's Banner With That Of APGA (Before And After Pictures) / "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) / Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
So a single Obi-dent can complain about removal of a banner when the whole world has a video of Igbos killing everything that has APC written on it?
Nawao

2 Likes

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Taba21: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Atm99:
Only wicked soul support tinubu. Ode somebody. Am a Yoruba Man from Ogun State, My Vote and Friends and Family Vote is for President Peter Obi.

Is Ogun state not a horrible state, that's why we love Tinubu to put an end to ritualist like you.

Oluko

1 Like

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by olatuns2017: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You all remember I made a thread about a banner written "Lagos is for Peter Obi" that I saw in front of Yoruba woman's house where I usually go to roasted chicken for weekend? She has been threatened to remove the banner by Tinubu people after it made front page some days ago.

Here is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/7463164/lagos-obi-banner-spotted-front

So I passed through the area to buy roasted chicken for weekend and I couldn't find the banner again. I was told some guys went to the land lady house and threaten to demolish her house if she doesn't remove the banner .

See photos of when the banner was there and now that it has been removed.

Very soon

If you are ibo and you own a house in LAgos

You will soon become tenants and outcasts

Mark it

1 Like

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by kamalbob(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
I can see that you were hiding your phone while taking those pictures lol. What are you afraid of? Abi you are calling yoruba cowards. Why are you afraid of cowards then? Lol you people are the certified cowards
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by twilliamx(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
JoeNL22:

Na why I will also support and campaign for obi,
Nigeria must be great again

Until you go to Igbo labd and campaign during this una sit at home then we can never take you serious
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Quodseverismete: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
favor914:
Keep wailing, election never start, we dare anyone to wear labor party regalia on Election Day in Lagos State.

Will Africa ever move forward, is election not supposed to be free and fair, is it every one ought to make his choice on whom to support?

Continue to destroy the system, Know this today "a destroyed system will have no immunity on you or your family".
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
LegendHero:
We just saw a video yesterday where IPOB terrorists shot and killed an APC supporter in cold blood in Ibo land.

We don’t see people calling out Peter Obi on this but if any little thing happen in Yorubaland, it must be Tinubu.

How I wish they can demolish that shop where that banner is completely. Gbogbo yin ti ya were with your emotional blackmail.
are you normal
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Atm99(m): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Taba21:

Is Ogun state not a horrible state, that's why we love Tinubu to put an end to ritualist like you.

Oluko
You Don't Deserve my reply Anymore. I just want you to have it in mind that Peter Obi is the Next President of Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023.

3 Likes

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Heybeedee(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
OneBulletOnly:

Check all my previous post, have you seen me campaign for any candidate or party.

My business is to teach APC miscreants that nobody has monopoly of violence.

If you bring peace, we stay peaceful

If you bring war, we will activate our arsenals
simultaneously.
Ok good first, Lets know your area/street in this state and you will know this is Tinubu’s Lagos Dont be a coward o .
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Taba21: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
Atm99:
You Don't Deserve my reply Anymore. I just want you to have it in mind that Peter Obi is the Next President of Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023.

Go and die
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by tamdun: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
SmartPolician:

You people keep tribalizing this election.

For you, every Peter Obi supporter is from the East.

Even when other Nigerians complain, you don't listen.

Change this tribalistic strategy because it's not working, unless you people want to put guns in our faces to vote for your skit maker.
U guys are impossible,shey no be SE ipob kill APC supporter?

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Theunbothered: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
favor914:
Keep wailing, election never start, we dare anyone to wear labor party regalia on Election Day in Lagos State.

APC bastards threatening labour party members with violence on Election Day.

Saved for future reference.

1 Like

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by IreneJane: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You all remember I made a thread about a banner written "Lagos is for Peter Obi" that I saw in front of Yoruba woman's house where I usually go to roasted chicken for weekend? She has been threatened to remove the banner by Tinubu people after it made front page some days ago.

Here is the thread ht
So I passed through the area to buy roasted chicken for weekend and I couldn't find the banner again. I was told some guys went to the land lady house and threaten to demolish her house if she doesn't remove the banner .

You were told it's Tinubu people .. are you sick ? Do you even have evidence to support this and are you so sure it was the landlady that put the banner there initially? . If you were told it tinubu people that came to threatened the woman , you will try to make videos besides no one attack anyone on their properties because lagos has a regulatory body Lasbca. That can only do that if you don't have necessary document and it's not possible for you these days to build within lagos cbd and not have you building approval . My point is the woman would have made headlines in all the newspapers that she was threatened. Why do you people misinform people because you want to stay relevant . Tell us the location and everything you know about the area , report to the right authorities

1 Like

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Wickedfacts: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
OneBulletOnly:

Once the war start, you will be the first to run down here to shout "they want to burn down Lagos" grin

Which war?
We will waste you how we wasted your stupid fathers, you inconsequential ougs
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by nedekid: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
LegendHero:

Baba I dey.

As in imagine the OP trying to bring Tinubu into their nonsense. Had it been it was Yeeboland, they would have demolished the house and shoot that woman down.

None of that happen in Yorubaland, but anytime any small thing happen, Igbo people will be crying victimization while they never spoke up anytime such happen to other people on their land.

But what concerns igbo with this matter?
The landlady alledged to have put the poster is Yoruba according to the OP.

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by tamdun: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lightorder:
how I wish you all were not inherent bloody cowards. Born bloody Idiots who can never get anything outside manipulation . Keep shouting ibos and IGBOs keep beating you to it
Have u forgotten how Ur ancestors lost biafra war?
Ojukwu had his biafra and greediness pushed him to Ondo ọrẹ and yoruba made him pay,he ran away despite sacrificing 3 million of Ur people and u dare call yoruba people coward?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Shaev7(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
[url][/url]
Smithkafors:

So you are glorifying intimidation. E go reach everyone and I pray you or a member of your family don’t lose their life in the process. Just be careful.
Lol, these are hungry people who needs redemption. This lady might even be a Yoruba lady. You think everyone glorifies drugs, looting of treasuries and touts.

Truly illiteracy is a disease. Young man go and seek for help.
The poster fit never eat since morning, e fit no get better source of income, yet he is capping for doom! I really don't know but the reason am not so upset at some people is that, even In life, as many support God, so Satan has his own disciples. So, let us leave them.
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by SmartPolician: 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
tamdun:

U guys are impossible,shey no be SE ipob kill APC supporter?

In the same region, unknown gunmen attacked Labour Party office and destroyed their office. However, this is besides the point.

My point is, every Peter Obi supporter is not from the East. You can attack them if you want to buy stop dragging an entire region into it.
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by emonkey(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
They can still put it at night nah and remove it before morning grin
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by leisuretym: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
That banner is now in somewhere more visible and strategic, Op, you don’t know politics at all.
My be in front of oba of Lagos palace sef.

1 Like

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by ifihearam: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
I see nothing wrong

Atiku 2023

Why? Would thos terrorists in disguise as obidients allow a tinubu or atiku mounted by an Igbo in Anambra or SE??
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
LegendHero:
We just saw a video yesterday where IPOB terrorists shot and killed an APC supporter in cold blood in Ibo land.

We don’t see people calling out Peter Obi on this but if any little thing happen in Yorubaland, it must be Tinubu.

How I wish they can demolish that shop where that banner is completely. Gbogbo yin ti ya were with your emotional blackmail.

idiotichero,,uninformed urchin,I wish that shop u want to burn turns out to be ur friend's , since stupidity abound in you abundantly that u won't get ur facts n info correctly. I believe all those area boys n agberos u know threatening non indigenes are tinubus .
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Amaggedon: 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
LegendHero:

Baba I dey.

As in imagine the OP trying to bring Tinubu into their nonsense. Had it been it was Yeeboland, they would have demolished the house and shoot that woman down.

None of that happen in Yorubaland, but anytime any small thing happen, Igbo people will be crying victimization while they never spoke up anytime such happen to other people on their land.

That woman is Yoruba and we're saying enough of the intimidation , why are you tormenting an innocent woman because of her choice ? Why is Tinubu forcing people to love him ? If he has done well as a formal governor of Lagos state the love should come naturally. This is just one of the proof that tinubu is forcing people to do his bidding.

1 Like

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Dchair2: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=ULiTv post=119058014][/quote]
And yet BAT went to the east, middle belt, south south and the north to beg for votes, and you have the nerve to type such? May God help your hypocrisy
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Atlantis585: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Here is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/7463164/lagos-obi-banner-spotted-front

APC, Tinubu and BATstards are a bunch of intolerant mofos.

1 Like

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Joarch: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Smithkafors:

So you are glorifying intimidation. E go reach everyone and I pray you or a member of your family don’t lose their life in the process. Just be careful.
Lol, these are hungry people who needs redemption. This lady might even be a Yoruba lady. You think everyone glorifies drugs, looting of treasuries and touts.

Truly illiteracy is a disease. Young man go and seek for help.

ogbeni...
the simple question is; can any sane Nigeria supporting Tinubu or APC put up that same banner in the east
I desperately hate bias people.
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Mummiesboy: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
JoeNL22:

Na why I will also support and campaign for obi,
Nigeria must be great again

For with GOD, President Omoluabi Ahmed Obi must be Possible. Datti's a Fact!

Nitoripe pelu OLORUN, Aare Omoluabi Ahmed Obi gbodo le se, Òótọ́ niyẹn!

N'ihi na n'ebe CHINEKE nọ, Onye isi ala Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ga-enwerịrị ike, Nke ahụ bụ Eziokwu!

Domin tare da ALLAH, dole ne shugaba Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ya zama mai yiwuwa, Wannan Gaskiya ne!

فبوجود الله يجب أن يكون الرئيس أمولابي أحمد أوبي ممكناً. هذه حقيقة!

Car avec DIEU, le Président Omoluabi Ahmed Obi doit être Possible, C'est un Fait!

This message is brought to you by;
The Cummissioner, Southwest citizens for President Omoluabi Obi.
IFEOLUWA OSHO.
Garkuwan Obi/Datti yardan Allah Sarki. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Five Reasons Why Jonathan Lost- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.