Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

"Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos (94570 Views)

Soludo Replaced Peter Obi's Banner With That Of APGA (Before And After Pictures) / "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) / Help!!! The Guy That Used Peter Obi Banner For POS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Lightorder: 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
tamdun:

Have u forgotten how Ur ancestors lost biafra war?
Ojukwu had his biafra and greediness pushed him to Ondo ọrẹ and yoruba made him pay,he ran away despite sacrificing 3 million of Ur people and u dare call yoruba people coward?
All I could remember is my great fathers that held down your ball-less ancestors with all the country’s resources, barehanded for 3 years.

2 Likes

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is playing a dirty politics in this Lagos and it will surely backfire

Tinubu son, Seyi is responsible for all billboards and signages In Lagos and this family has threatened all the media houses in Lagos not to allow the opposition parties to erect campaign billboards in Lagos

And I saw two of Tinubu billboards in Onitsha today one after New parts flyover and another one Borromeo round about, this people their tribalism is second to non

2 Likes

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by higgs: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
I visited Lagos last week and was surprised that only Tinubu's posters are everywhere.
Some Nigerians are obsessed with tribe and religion. Insecurity,Inflation,corruption,unemployment etc;all that don't matter.

2 Likes

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Memphis357(m): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
favor914:
Keep wailing, election never start, we dare anyone to wear labor party regalia on Election Day in Lagos State.
I go wear my own and you gay-bitchass urchins CAN'T do sh!t cos you gays urchins ain't sh!t
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by jojothaiv(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Politicians self esteem is a bit lower, even their shadow feels threaten whenever it hear an opposition voice.

Let's them continue with the dance of shame
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Tareq1105: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You all remember I made a thread about a banner written "Lagos is for Peter Obi" that I saw in front of Yoruba woman's house where I usually go to roasted chicken for weekend? She has been threatened to remove the banner by Tinubu people after it made front page some days ago.

Here is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/7463164/lagos-obi-banner-spotted-front

So I passed through the area to buy roasted chicken for weekend and I couldn't find the banner again. I was told some guys went to the land lady house and threaten to demolish her house if she doesn't remove the banner .

See photos of when the banner was there and now that it has been removed.

Just to tarnish the character of Tinubu and APC with your fake stories.

How would a landlady put Lagos for Obi banner in front of her house? From the day of the story I knew you were lying.

That Banner was used during the march for Obi rally in Lagos and you now hung it in a house without address and name, took pictures and went on social media, and you said one landlady house. Continue, God knows you and your address.

3 Likes

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by zionstaar75: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu son, Seyi is responsible for all billboards and signages In Lagos and this family has threatened all the media houses in Lagos not to allow the opposition parties to erect campaign billboards in Lagos

is it not stupidity to say Lagos is for Peter obi?u came to Lagos from anambra because hunger wan kill u for biafra land u are now claiming the place for an alien

2 Likes

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by ArcFresky(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Obi is not a saint too, he denied PDP the use of state stadium for PDP carnival
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Misterone: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
OneBulletOnly:

We are not in living in 1960s
You see this 2023 election
If APC try any nonsense with tugs like in previous elections.
They will be surprised at the simultaneous response.
Endars reaction is just rehearsal.

Before you come online to shout your regular anthem of "they want to burn Lagos.

Lagos would have been burnt to ashes already.

Igbo man want to burn Lagos! Una never see anything. You know what the Yorubas did to you in Alaba market? That was a rehearsal. You don't come to someone else's land and threaten them. You go just die like fowl

3 Likes

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
LegendHero:
We just saw a video yesterday where IPOB terrorists shot and killed an APC supporter in cold blood in Ibo land.

We don’t see people calling out Peter Obi on this but if any little thing happen in Yorubaland, it must be Tinubu.

How I wish they can demolish that shop where that banner is completely. Gbogbo yin ti ya were with your emotional blackmail.

They are bastards, imagine always blaming Tinubu for their misfortune
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Gandrova: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Go and errect them in Anambra state case closed.
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by beejay85: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
OneBulletOnly:

We are not in living in 1960s
You see this 2023 election
If APC try any nonsense with tugs like in previous elections.
They will be surprised at the simultaneous response.
Endars reaction is just rehearsal.

Before you come online to shout your regular anthem of
"they want to burn Lagos.

Lagos would have been burnt to ashes already.

grin
On election day, ur likes making noise online will be glued to ur channels tv with bottles of beer expecting other people's children to commit atrocities im d name of politics..
Ode...u think say na BB naija vote be dis? grin
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by 007Marvel(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
LegendHero:

At least I’m not a killer like IPOB terrorists.

Which region had seen more blood shed and more mass murderers in Nigeria in the last 9 years. Be truthful for once and answer my question......! Y'all shouldn't even be talking about killers and mentioning IPOB because none of the kills can be traced to them! But the more than two thousand people and more than a million that has been displaced, a certain group came out with their full chest and claimed responsibility...
And mind you I'm not from any of the south eastern states! Am an Edo boy!
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by Mitsurugi(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol, your ancestors are this uncouth which explained why Ojuku sacrificed million of you on ego.

Kanu is trying to outperform Ojuku now because na daily IPOB terrorists dey kill your own people.

We won’t touch you, why should we waste our time when you’ve already started finishing off yourselves?

You're a sad person. And the tragedy is that you're probably masquerading as a sane person allowed to be with kids. You might be paid for the nonsense you promote on this faceless forum but I sincerely believe tjis us you...... a sinister person. Enjoy your day. I hope BAT credits your account tonight.
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by oneMalik: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
She for no remove am na ?
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by kennyniyi: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Oh Lord let this election just come.in peace and just waka go jeje. It's getting so uninteresting and boring.
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by oluwemimo713: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
urchins urchins ...
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by kennethesan(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
It doesn't change anything...Lagos is for Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by emonis88: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
If they like let them go to hell n back, he who God has destined to be our next president il be, it il not tarry, Gods hands is in this n no man il stop it. Obidatti!!! God destined people for Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by favor914: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
post=119060776:

And I saw two of Tinubu billboards in Onitsha today one after New parts flyover and another one Borromeo round about, this people their tribalism is second to non
Who in Anambra state cares about the Apga Judas Peter Obi?

Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by fohlarp: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
favor914:
Keep wailing, election never start, we dare anyone to wear labor party regalia on Election Day in Lagos State.
ehn wetin won hapen if i wear am, awa gan wan le fun yin keke bi bon
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
U threatened people on a land u were not born into a land that is not a place of birth...

And u want to be president for all...

Unless president of lagos... be reminded that there is a beginning and an end..
2015 buhari end of his era 23.

They will be once upon a time president of lagos... president for all i really doubt...!!!
Re: "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos by SugarGirl44(f): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Watch our Resident Chief Urchins like lhordspy, Moh247, and maasoap turn a blind eye to this now, or somehow spin the story on its head and say she removed it by herself...

One of them up there that goes by beers' brand names is already displaying his urchinitis symptoms...
Toor.

It serves her right.
She should go and paste it in the east where obi truly belongs, not SW, let’s see if she would make it back alive.
You can’t keep destroying your place and wanting to enjoy the luxury of peace in another place, while still calling them lazy here.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Five Reasons Why Jonathan Lost- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.