Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Poor People Are Going Through Satan’s Punishment, Don’t Give Them God’s Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor People Are Going Through Satan’s Punishment, Don’t Give Them God’s Money (202 Views)

Buhari: Don’t Give APC Presidential Ticket To Highest Bidders / Don’t Give Your Phones To Police Officers At Checkpoints To Search - DCP Ewah / Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poor People Are Going Through Satan’s Punishment, Don’t Give Them God’s Money by Voice22: 9:18am On Dec 11, 2022
Poor People Are Going Through Satan’s Punishment, Don’t Give Them God’s Money – Rev Bempah Tells Christians

One of the famous Ghanaian pastors has advised people not to give what belongs to God to the poor.

During a sermon in his church, he made these clearances about poor people. And revealed why they are suffering.

While speaking to his congregation, the senior pastor of Holy Hill Chapel Assemblies of God Church, Rev. Dr Bempah highlighted that God’s money should not be given to the poor just because they seem needy.

However, he explained that poor people are suffering the consequences of wrongs they made in the past.

“Even what belongs to God, we don’t give to the poor. Because the reason why they’re poor nobody knows. It is not every poor person you have mercy upon. Some of them are going through the punishment of satan. That’s why even sometimes giving to the poor, you discernment”.

His teachings to his church members have generated reactions from social media users.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWvZYkIX2xc. https://divinevibes.com.ng/poor-people-are-going-through-satans-punishment-dont-give-them-gods-money-rev-bempah-tells-christians/
Re: Poor People Are Going Through Satan’s Punishment, Don’t Give Them God’s Money by JoeNL22(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2022
Voice22:
Poor People Are Going Through Satan’s Punishment, Don’t Give Them God’s Money – Rev Bempah Tells Christians

One of the famous Ghanaian pastors has advised people not to give what belongs to God to the poor.

During a sermon in his church, he made these clearances about poor people. And revealed why they are suffering.

While speaking to his congregation, the senior pastor of Holy Hill Chapel Assemblies of God Church, Rev. Dr Bempah highlighted that God’s money should not be given to the poor just because they seem needy.

However, he explained that poor people are suffering the consequences of wrongs they made in the past.

“Even what belongs to God, we don’t give to the poor. Because the reason why they’re poor nobody knows. It is not every poor person you have mercy upon. Some of them are going through the punishment of satan. That’s why even sometimes giving to the poor, you discernment”.

His teachings to his church members have generated reactions from social media users.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWvZYkIX2xc
Nawa ooo
Re: Poor People Are Going Through Satan’s Punishment, Don’t Give Them God’s Money by MikeBetty(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2022
He is far from entering the Kingdom of God. Matthew 25:34-40.(34) Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, come, ye blessed of my FATHER, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. (35) For i was hungry, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in. (36) Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (37) Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungry, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? (38) When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked and clothed thee? (39) Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? (40) And the King shall answer them, verily I ray unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. KJV.

(1) (Reply)

Gala Night: Art Of Technology Lagos 4.0 Microsoft Signed To Partner With Lagos / Governor Sanwo-olu Collects Reprinted PVC As INEC Begins Distribution / Civic Groups Drag PENCOM Boss To EFCC, ICPC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.