Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,147 members, 7,890,868 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

On Becoming A Creative Graphic Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / On Becoming A Creative Graphic Designer (282 Views)

In Need Of A Creative Web Designer / A Creative Graphics Designer Is Needed In Surulere / You Don't Have To Work With Every Client As A Creative/graphic Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Becoming A Creative Graphic Designer by Favvyy: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2022
Graphic designing is a self explanatory concept. We all know what graphics are and what designing is and I will call it a creative cloud. Yes, a creative cloud because you're tapping into a crazy part of your mind to make what you're seeing a reality. It's the colors, the lines, the shapes, the ideas that come together in your head to make a beautiful design and it's never ending.

WHAT DO YOU NEED?
Believe me when I say that you just need your creative mind and just about anything you can use. Sometimes I visualize what I want to create and put it down on paper and later redesign on the applications available for my use but most people think you need a laptop to be able to design something, I beg to differ. At some point, to delve deep you need a laptop but you can do much with your smartphone and make a good living from it. I use pixellab and PicsArt for most of my designs and let me wow you, you can do a lot more than you think. I'm in no way a pro at graphic designing but I never get tired of digging, reading and practicing and I can confidently use my phone for most designs that you think one can only do with a laptop.
I'm hosting classes where you can learn to make the best out of your phone and exchange ideas with people as well as get guidance.
Send a dm to become a part of that community
Re: On Becoming A Creative Graphic Designer by Favvyy: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2022
It's crazy how much you can do with your phone but you wouldn't know until you ask grin

(1) (Reply)

Husband Wife Problem Solution ,husband Wife Fight Solution / What Have In Latest Mailing Database / How To Add Google Plus Authorship For Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.