Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

What Is The Process Of Buying Cement From The Factory? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Process Of Buying Cement From The Factory? (735 Views)

High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / What Is The Process Of Getting Portable POS Machine From Any Of The Banks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Process Of Buying Cement From The Factory? by emmanuelgon: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2011
I want to go into the business of buying and selling of cement from the manufactured. What are the procedures? The risks? And benefits etc and how much can be used to start this business? I need your advising and help to my e-mail at emmanuelgon@yahoo.com or call me on 08185951818 thanks.

(1) (Reply)

About To Be Expelled From A Foreign University / Why Are Most Nigerians Skeptical Of Doing Business With Nigerians (in The U.s)? / CPA Irresistible Offer - How To Make It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.