Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,832 members, 7,889,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line (44100 Views)

RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. / Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by JAGS001(m): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
ovieigho:
Mediocre

I’m sorry …
Maybe because I have seen a lot of beautiful edifices in my life …
This is below par but let’s say he try in Nigerian way
werey which one has your pa pa ever build lazy stinking motherfvcker filled with hatred even Abuja can't compete with Lagos when it comes to infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by PrinceOfLagos: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Peppysco:

Hmmm, you must be full of jokes. Picking one random comment of an aggrieved politician to justify the glaringly hateful and despiteful ways you guys are, not only to anyone but to yourselves as well.
Ok , when you insulted Jonathan and his wife in 2014, it was cool to you and those other Nitwits In APC I guess

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by johnjose68: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
ibkayee:

I actually bought a pack of 6 from your dad today by an Epe fish market, stop projecting your family’s realities onto me

We do not wake up our fathers with blow or kick. shocked

We are proud omoluabis.

How did u wake up your mum today??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Tinubumyman: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Beautiful

Sanwo Olu might win Lagos

Tinubu will lose Presidency
mumu dey analyse with him bad mind....think say south wey be minority determine who be president for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by PrinceOfLagos: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tinubumyman:
mumu dey analyse with him bad mind....think say south wey be minority determine who be president for Nigeria
Tinubu will never be President
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by johnjose68: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

But this is a world bank assisted project

Your point exactly??
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by johnjose68: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Now you can go and sleep. At least you have finished your 2mb per day data.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Tinubumyman: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
u and ur tribe too small to talk am.... grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by johnjose68: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
ovieigho:
Mediocre

I’m sorry …

When next will you burn inec office??
Can you also help tell your i.pig brother to extend the sit at home to Tuesday, we want to see something??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by BreconHills(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
ovieigho:
Mediocre

I’m sorry …

Tripe. It might not be a world class marvel but if you are well travelled you will know that only signature stations are all that. Have you visited Huddersfield train station in the UK.

Let's encourage instead of tearing down through pseudo intellectualism

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by twilliamx(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
ibkayee:
This eroded looking thing is the ‘new’ development?? Goodness gracious

Something that was started over a decade ago, no wonder. This is less than mediocrity sef

Show us your state
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by luckyz4rea(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Despite the seeming infrastructural stride, most Lagosians are living in poverty due to what I see.

What is the point of infrastructural development if the users aren’t developed and living a better life?

The people first before the infrastructure. Otherwise, when another situation like that of endsars arises, these things will be destroyed because the people aren’t living a better life in an “infra-structurally developed state”
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by lamstands(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
This is not worth celebrating as we have been long over to have all this and many more
At this 21st century when countries has gone so far in development we are rejoicing with this high cost, low material nonsense
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Peppysco: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ok , when you insulted Jonathan and his wife in 2014, it was cool to you and those other Nitwits In APC I guess

You're suffering from identity crisis. Jonathan is never from the East. He sold the 'Azikiwe' scam to you guys cos he understood your regions yearn for by force political belonging.
For the records, the SS have always rejected your attempts to draw them into your Biafra agitations cos they know so well what you're all capable of.
If the same way you guys cries for Jonathan, who isn't your brother is the same way he is fighting for all of you, una for still get small hope for Naija politics.
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by ovieigho(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
JAGS001:
werey which one has your pa pa ever build lazy stinking motherfvcker filled with hatred even Abuja can't compete with Lagos when it comes to infrastructure.
You are still roaming locally bro
That’s why I said he tried
But if you are well traveled it’s below par
The unfortunate thing is the same amount they use to build the fancy one in developed countries is the same amount they use for this
I won’t curse your papa because it seems you are frustrated
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by yemmywesey(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
Make the engineers tie the roof properly, because that wind for marina when rain want to fall no be for here.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Tkbabs: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jessyjeff:
Not bad for a city of slums like Lagos.

This is better than Tinubu's corruption prone Enron electricity project that gulped millions of dollars but left Lagos in darkness.

He be like say you don smoke weed. Which major laudable projects did all your past governs in your state do since 1999?
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Bethanybethel(f): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
This is impressive
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
ovieigho:
Mediocre

I’m sorry …

U are not wrong it looks nore like an after thought construction. Very haphazard.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Napata77: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
vengertime:
Nice one, but we must make sure tinubu urchins don't start robbing Innocent people around these train stations

You people sef.....which kind bad mind be this? wink
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Napata77: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
omonnakoda:
It is not supposed to be beautiful or an "edifice". Functionality is the most important thing which we can only judge once it commences operations. Describing it as mediocre is premature
Your comment seems churlish and motivated by toxicity
I have seen stations in Amsterdam, Antwerp, London that are not "edifices" . The key consideration is functionality
This is a METRO station. Not a train station

So tell us one Metro Station Edifice of the lot you have seen

Just one please

Don't mind the mugu.....Go to London, most of their train stations look like ordinary bungalows. Unless you see the signboard, you won't even know it's a train station.
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by omonnakoda: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
ovieigho:

You are still roaming locally bro
That’s why I said he tried
But if you are well traveled it’s below par
The unfortunate thing is the same amount they use to build the fancy one in developed countries is the same amount they use for this
I won’t curse your papa because it seems you are frustrated
below par
Mr Travelled widely

Kindly name One anywhere for comparison
Just one anywhere

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by omonnakoda: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Napata77:

Don't mind the mugu.....Go to London, most of their train stations look like ordinary bungalows.
The point is this is NOT an intercity train station
It is a metro station. which is just like a glorified bus stop
There is no need for over elaboration

In many cities e.g Amsterdam or Manchester. Birmingham
It is just out in the open on the road with a basic shelter and no "station"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Darekamarl(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
Roboto11:

Like where?
Anambra �
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
johnjose68:

Your point exactly??

The credit should not be given to sanwo -olu
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by damkin24(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
ovieigho:
Mediocre

I’m sorry …
Let's know your home state
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Midemi1: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Have you forgotten you said more than this before APC primary?
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by FuckOsuPigs: 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Beautiful

Sanwo Olu might win Lagos

Tinubu will lose Presidency

What will you do to yourself if Tinubu wins?

Be serious this time around. We don't want the nonsense promise you made before primaries that went unfulfilled.

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by ovieigho(m): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
omonnakoda:
below par
Mr Travelled widely

Kindly name One anywhere for comparison
Just one anywhere

I’m sorry if I offend people like you with my statement

Where do you live and where have you travelled to?
Ponder on those then we can have conversations
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by pquaver(m): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jessyjeff:
Not bad for a city of slums like Lagos.

This is better than Tinubu's corruption prone Enron electricity project that gulped millions of dollars but left Lagos in darkness.

This project was initiated and construct by the FG and British colonial masters.. Tinubu is just claiming it
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by omonnakoda: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2022
ovieigho:

I’m sorry if I offend people like you with my statement

Where do you live and where have you travelled to?
Ponder on those then we can have conversations
It is possible to discuss without biography
Let us assume I live at the foot of Olumo rock. Simple question. Please. Name one..Just one comparative name any where from your wide travels share and educate us bottom of the stone dwellers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.