Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,752 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:44 PM

Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line (44095 Views)

RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. / Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by jimcaddy(m): 12:21am On Dec 15, 2022
Only God knows when they will complete this project. Maybe in the next ten years.
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by NnamdiN: 12:25am On Dec 15, 2022
Roboto11:

Dwm dey forbid make Anambra get prototype?
when I live in Anambra I'll discuss Anambra issues.
Stay on the topic grin
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by 7arrows: 12:45am On Dec 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Sanwo Olu is trying

Some will come out and say Tinubu did it.
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by ovieigho(m): 1:00am On Dec 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
It is possible to discuss without biography
Let us assume I live at the foot of Olumo rock. Simple question. Please. Name one..Just one comparative name any where from your wide travels share and educate us bottom of the stone dwellers
You won’t relate !
You won’t …

Living close to Oluomo rock is the reason that looks so beautiful in your eyes
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by omonnakoda: 1:39am On Dec 15, 2022
ovieigho:

You won’t relate !
You won’t …

Living close to Oluomo rock is the reason that looks so beautiful in your eyes
Maybe others on the thread would so share with us all

It does not look beautiful or ugly to me and that does not matter to me as much as its safety , security and actual functionality
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by brandsoncharlie: 2:01am On Dec 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Sanwo Olu is trying
He's not trying anything, have you been or seen what's going on the construction site.
I passed through where this project is going on the phase of the project is very slowly, more likely a campaign project to get votes.
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by brandsoncharlie: 2:06am On Dec 15, 2022
jimcaddy:
Only God knows when they will complete this project. Maybe in the next ten years.
I tell you. Some people just dey praise Sanwolu any how. The phase of the project is very slow
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by fwallex4truth: 2:38am On Dec 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Beautiful

Sanwo Olu might win Lagos

Tinubu will lose Presidency

Please I need your help.
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Cutehector(m): 2:54am On Dec 15, 2022
It is only zombies who have not travelled out in their entire life that will see this and worship their governor for delivering a failed project.
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Babysho(m): 3:18am On Dec 15, 2022
christistruth01:
grin
They will soon gather here for another round of their Bad Belle Wailing

Good News makes them Miserable

But it won't stop them from riding in the Train
I'm a Yoruba man living in Lagos. If you knew the inflated amount they spent on this project, it wouldn't sound so much like good news anymore.

The worst part is it's still yet to be completed. They're still spending more. This is just for campaigning
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Menclothing: 3:41am On Dec 15, 2022
Nice one
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Christistruth00: 4:18am On Dec 15, 2022
Babysho:

I'm a Yoruba man living in Lagos. If you knew the inflated amount they spent on this project, it wouldn't sound so much like good news anymore.

The worst part is it's still yet to be completed. They're still spending more. This is just for campaigning

The amount spent on it was the same amount Pakistan spent on a similar project of the same distance
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by pfadom: 4:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Sanwo Olu will win Lagos

Tinubu will WIN Presidency with a landslide margin. Mark my words!

PrinceOfLagos:
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Abrahamperkins22: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Beautiful

Please just forget that might statement, winning Lagos for sanwo olu is certain
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by caracas: 7:27am On Dec 15, 2022
BeanX:
Sanwo will win Lagos again
Why? Because of a project that was started about ten years ago?Abeg rest jooor
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by caracas: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2022
pfadom:
Sanwo Olu will win Lagos

Tinubu will WIN Presidency with a landslide margin. Mark my words!

Thinubu will come a distant 3rd mark my words for real
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by doctorbabs(m): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2022
YOU ARE SAYING GIBBERISH. Ask OBJ that stopped the Enron project.

quote author=Jessyjeff post=119159023]Not bad for a city of slums like Lagos.

This is better than Tinubu's corruption prone Enron electricity project that gulped millions of dollars but left Lagos in darkness.[/quote]
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by JAGS001(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2022
ovieigho:

You are still roaming locally bro
That’s why I said he tried
But if you are well traveled it’s below par
The unfortunate thing is the same amount they use to build the fancy one in developed countries is the same amount they use for this
I won’t curse your papa because it seems you are frustrated
ehya poor boy grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by JAGS001(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2022
Babysho:

boss go and rest please did you hear that sanwo olu asked for another funding on this same projects?
What you guys don't understand is that once a project is been awarded and money paid to the company/contractors same government can't ask for another funding on same project because it has to go to national assembly for another release of funds and it won't happen, national assembly will never approve funding of same project twice for same government no matter how corrupt they are unless it's abandoned and another government is now requesting for funding it to start a fresh, Lagos State government is still the one on the project so how are they now spending more money apart from the money awarded initially .
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by RealTalkNoBull: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2022
Ibos cant wait to start another end sars riot and burn it down.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by ba7man(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Some people are in pains at the sight of this Train station.

May the Lord heal their pain.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Konquest: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1603086270070247424?t=ZDMv_aQGrzL0FFij5dBLKQ&s=19
Very impressive! Lagos State is rebuilding again brick by brick despite the enervating centralization of governance at the Federal Government level since the 1966 military take-over of governance. Decentralization of governance at the state and regional levels
is the major key to unlocking Nigeria's full potentials. Eko o ni baje!
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Konquest: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
johnjose68:

Fanyogo seller spotted. Have you burnt an inec office today??
Easy now, You don't know Ibk? Then you must be relatively new here.

Ibk... [who you quoted on Page 3 of this thread] is a London-born babe of Yoruba [Ibadan descent] and she still lives there in London. Lol.
I'd advice you just explain things to her.
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Alexiiydon: 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
Jessyjeff:
Not bad for a city of slums like Lagos.

This is better than Tinubu's corruption prone Enron electricity project that gulped millions of dollars but left Lagos in darkness.
anambra is the city of what ?foolish fool
Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Konquest: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
omonnakoda:

The point is this is NOT an intercity train station
It is a metro station. which is just like a glorified bus stop
There is no need for over elaboration

In many cities e.g Amsterdam or Manchester. Birmingham
It is just out in the open on the road with a basic shelter and no "station"
Nicely put.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by Babysho(m): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
JAGS001:
boss go and rest please did you hear that sanwo olu asked for another funding on this same projects?
What you guys don't understand is that once a project is been awarded and money paid to the company/contractors same government can't ask for another funding on same project because it has to go to national assembly for another release of funds and it won't happen, national assembly will never approve funding of same project twice for same government no matter how corrupt they are unless it's abandoned and another government is now requesting for funding it to start a fresh, Lagos State government is still the one on the project so how are they now spending more money apart from the money awarded initially .

True but Sanwo Olu stated in the THEMES budget that they've resorted to requesting for private funding for the rail lines. This begs the question, where has all the govt funding been going?

Having private investment in public transport just means me and you will have to pay more to use the service.

One way or another they'll take the additional funding from me and you. If they don't use our tax to pay for the rail through the national assembly, they'll take it from our pockets directly so yeah not so good news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line by leketon: 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Beautiful

Say that again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.