Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:37 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (772061 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (2085) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 9:36pm On Jan 04
🇺🇸🏴‍☠⚔🇵🇸 Bloomberg on the CEO of McDonald’s: The company is witnessing a tangible commercial impact in the Middle East due to the war.

Boycotting works

@stayfreeworld

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 9:38pm On Jan 04
"Islamic State" claims responsibility for attack in Kerman, Iran.

When ISIS appears anywhere in a terrorist attack.....you just know that it is either the US,Israel or UK behind that attack.

ISIS is the bad guy who does all the dirty work of imperialism. Hired Mercs or “Moderate Rebels” as 🇺🇸 likes to call them.

Follow: https:///RussianBaZa

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:38pm On Jan 04
⚡Moldovan authorities have obliged the channels to allocate at least 10% of airtime to show European content starting from June 22.

The quota does not apply to news, sports programs and advertising, the Audiovisual Council said in a statement.

At the end of 2022, Moldova suspended the licenses of six Russian-language channels.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Oluwadare316(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04
Vl3ly:
you can Google it,ISIS was created by isreal and the west
It is clear for us to see that these wars is more than religion. Politics is involved and who dey play am na powerful people , nigeria no get level . Whatever that is happening will not solve Nigeria insecurity problems.
Terrorism in some part of the country has claimed a lot of life's and who knows if it will ever stop. I don't really know the way forward, state governments should also take responsibility and protect life of citizens.na every time u go dey see religious comments online/SM against certain religions. That's good thing, they can see how citizens are affected. what are the religious leaders doing about it. Infact. No be to day speak English for x/twitter there are other nationals online. everyone is afraid of terrorists regardless of religion and the governments are not showing seriousness with protecting human lifes.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 9:42pm On Jan 04
🇮🇶 🇸🇾 ⚔🇺🇸🏴‍☠Follow up - Syrian sources: There were casualties among American forces as a result of resistance bombing

@stayfreeworld

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04
DystopianMuse:

I fine pass that your ugly babe...
lol... i can swear that you are a very ugly gay boy...it is time for me to ignore you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:33pm On Jan 04
nigeriansamurai:
lol... Even if say na woman em go still fit do conductor work. because, this kin people dey get strong and ugly face...

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 11:29pm On Jan 04
DystopianMuse:

0. Seems like to are blind to the points o raised. And why are you putting points like population who cares. Are Nordic countries or countries like Korea not doing well with their small population. And you didn't talk about the collapsing Chinese Demography

AND YOU DON'T NEED TO LIE . YOU LIFE EXPECTANCY NUMBER COMPLETELY FALSE.

2. For the high speed train am sure I have listed that's why it's not a thing on the us.

3. 3 Million 5G bae station indeed. When infact some of them are package 4G bases. Even in times of quantity notup to 3Million. DON'T BE NAIVE AND SWALLOW FALSIFICATIONS LIKE slowpoke DO UR REASEARCH.

4. You talk of vaccines grin grin. You mean fake vaccines. The same SinoVac Vaccines that have been proven ineffective compared to Western ones. Even US has offered theirs to China and they have refused many times.

5. Talking about Shipping containers, you are talking about general supply chain problems . Even China too suffered and if you say Zero Covid was not hurting them, why did they finally moved on after the rest of the world had done so.

6. China landed rover my ass, something NASA had been doing. You are talking asif it's China that does wonders too in space area. Are you aware of the Jamess Webb Telescope, or many Spacing mining startups now popping up in the US.

7. China Overtaking In EVs you mean EVs of inferior qualities, that can spark fire anytime. 😹😹😹. With their large anti competitive practices and dumping. Some the EU is looking to retaliate.

8 Cashless Society. So US citizens still carry cash all about. You are joke .

A. Why didn't you take about the massive real eatate crisis threatening the Chinese economy. How Evergrande the biggest property developer has defaulted

B. You forget how China is unable to stimulate Consumer demand. How XI and China needs foreign FDIs badly

C. US lead in advance semiconductor

D. You didn't talk how many millionaires are fleeing China. Even some Politburo member of the CCP resides, schools and do business in US

Stop swallowing thing like a fool
We shall see like someone said here
Just dey ply by the time your real eyes will open .
And stop spread false info here to butress your points

As always, you couldn't even dispute one of the glaring facts posted to you with counterfacts. You just ranted away, relying on emotional generalizations. I thought I was discussing with someone capable of coherent rebuttal and solid analytical reasoning, not a lady with emotional outburst throwing tantrums in place of evidential rebuttal. So your evidence against those facts are: Fake Vaccines, Packaged 4G as 5G networks, EVs of inferior quality, bla bla black ship, so cried dystopianmuse. grin grin

You're one of those unfortunate folks down here wired to believe and see China as an inferior and low-life country.

Let me just give two pieces of evidence to burst your emotionally laden generalization bubble. After that, kindly heed the advice that follow suits. cool

FACT: that China built more 5G stations than the US did in two years. And it achieved its 3 million target in June 2023, which was ahead of schedule. https://www.thestar.com.my/tech/tech-news/2023/07/20/china-built-more-5g-base-stations-in-three-months-than-us-did-in-two-years

FACT: China outperforms US in EVs due to innovation and not because of inferior quality. cool https://hbr.org/2024/01/3-drivers-of-chinas-booming-electric-vehicle-market#:~:text=China's%20new%20EV%20sales%20increased,were%20early%20adopters%20of%20EVs.

The two sources above are from the West. So don't cry they're propaganda mouthpieces. cool

Now, look into the mirror, take a deep breath, and give yourself two solid knocks on ya head. Turn around and head straight to Langely Ministry of Misinformation with a straight face and ask them to give back your money. You have been pathetically misinformed about China all this while. Come back and tango with cool guys like us.

I will be waiting at the Russian Bulava class submarine station located in the port city of Warri. Adieu. cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 11:36pm On Jan 04
⚡In Germany, farmers try to storm a ferry carrying Economy Minister and Green Party member Robert Habeck this evening.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 11:40pm On Jan 04
⚡In Novorossiysk, Crimea, and Sevastopol, the air defense system was activated.

Preliminarily, over the sea near Novorossiysk, a Ukrainian rocket was shot down, and over the Kerch Strait, Ukrainian drones were destroyed.

Movement on the Crimean Bridge is temporarily suspended.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 11:40pm On Jan 04
⚡Reports of collision of two trains near 96th/Broadway on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York City
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 11:47pm On Jan 04
DystopianMuse:

Watch the below with Open mind. If you have the data and get a sneak peakml. This is just the tip of the iceberg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYr87XCAa48?si=2x1ra-dWYXh8cGoX

You're disappointing me all the more. Anything man-made has replicas, fakes and dangerous, and that is a general problem all over the world. There are fake foods in the US too. 60% of the food people eat in America is unhealthy. https://studyfinds.org/foods-in-america-additives/

Are the Chinese responsible for that too? cool

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 11:55pm On Jan 04
motayoayinde:

One (sane) person's freedom fighter is another (brainwashed) person's terrorist.
Knockouts!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:13am On Jan 05
Blakjewelry:

You are not getting the point, you are talking about activities like manufacturering, China pump more money into that sector because of several factors as cheap labor and the ability to compromise standard. Cheap labor means cheaper output cost plus standard doesn't mean durability alone. It includes safety. I have seen were children toys brought to the US were tested and shown to contain high level of lead, but in Nigeria we don't test for such.

US manufacturers and production companies face a lot of scrutiny plus high cost of labor, an engineer in the US can earn 5 times the salary of an engineer in China so that translate to high cost of production hence high cost of product.

On the issue I raised before, us have more patent than most of the countries in world, now let cite an example.

Now while there is popular claim recently thatN a Chinese company has overtaken tesla in the electric car industry, many people do not know that the major goal is not just an electric car but one with alternate battery to our current lithium ion battery.

At the bolded, it's not a popular claim, it's a FACT. Even in your "alternative battery" argument, China is leading too.

China is revolutionizing the battery business, becoming the first country to make sodium-ion battery technology available to all consumers, as companies begin to mass produce the new energy storage option which is set to replace conventional lithium-ion models.

Men, let's give credit where it fits. The US is great in so many things and has contributed a lot to this world, but every king has an end to its reign. China has caught up in many areas, still playing catch up in some areas, but has overtaken the US in some areas too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:21am On Jan 05
DystopianMuse:
dont epp me. i know u like girls judging from ur profile. na so so female monikers you dey follow. dont help me sir. still healing from hartbreak. men are scum
Oh, common...You and your generalizations. I can be your knight in shining armor, my lady. cool I would cross the Red Sea and chest-front Houthi's missles just to heal your wounds. I stand at the door of your broken heart knocking in Da Grin's Pon pon pon voice. Let me in...cool
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:25am On Jan 05
Badassniggga:
LoL. There's no shame in that. It's called buying from allies to add to local production = more Ukrops death ☠️☠️💀. You're laughing but Ukraine won't be laughing at this. Ukraine mind no go ever touch ground. Stupidity at leadership level brings pain and chaos. Too bad Zelebobo is too dumb and naive to understand that. grin grin
Tha Zelebobo got me rolling. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:39am On Jan 05
Badassniggga:
You get time dey mind that guy? Don't be føoled by his female moniker. That's a dude with balls grin grin grin
Huh!! Dystopianmuse, this is serious. Do you have balls or curve below? You mean I have been confessing my love to balls of steel? Shoigu must hear this. sad grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:41am On Jan 05
Kingsnairaland:

My goodness which one is Mr madam lol is that boy girl also transgendered lol.
LMAO!!! grin grin grin You guys are mad down here. grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 1:18am On Jan 05
Appleyard:
Oh, common...You and your generalizations. I can be your knight in shining armor, my lady. cool I would cross the Red Sea and chest-front Houthi's missles just to heal your wounds. I stand at the door of your broken heart knocking in Da Grin's Pon pon pon voice. Let me in...cool
This is some Shakespeare type of shit. cool

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:10am On Jan 05
⚡South Korean Residents on the Island of Baengnyeongdo near Yeonpyeong Island have now also been placed under an Evacuation Order in which they should Shelter-in-Place until further notice.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:11am On Jan 05
⚡South Korea is preparing to conduct a live-fire artillery exercise in response to the recent North Korean coastal artillery provocation.

South Korean officials are describing it as a "show of force."

Depending on North Korea's next moves, this could spiral into a "tit-for-tat" situation.

South Korean forces were given permission to immediately return fire before having to report the incident to superiors.

There is fear that North Korea could return fire so residents on Yeonpyeong Island were ordered to stay near designated shelters.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:11am On Jan 05
⚡The Reason for the Evacaution Order for Residents on Yeonpyeong Island is reportedly not because of the earlier Coast Artillery Fire by North Korea, but instead due to Radio Communications by North Korean Forces which have been Intercepted by South Korean Intelligence suggesting that they will Open-Fire against Settlements on the Island if the South Korean Military decided to Respond with Live-Fire Drills.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:13am On Jan 05
⚡A U.S Air Force B-1B "Lancer" Heavy Bomber have crashed at Ellsworth at Ellsworth Air Force Base today during a training mission

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:14am On Jan 05
⚡U.S. Air Force Officials at Ellsworth Air Force Base near Rapid City, South Dakota have now Confirmed that all 4 of the Crewmembers aboard the B-1B “Lancer” Heavy Bomber which Crashed tonight were able to Safely Eject and are in Good Condition.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:16am On Jan 05
⚡An crash Incident involving a B-1B “Lancer” Heavy Bomber has reportedly occurred at Ellsworth Air Force Base near Rapid City, South Dakota tonight; Fire and Rescue Crews are currently Responding from on and off Installation.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:18am On Jan 05
⚡A four-person crew from Ellsworth Air Force Base is safe after ejecting from their B-1B Lancer according to a statement from Ellsworth Public Affairs, the incident occurred during the B-1B's landing attempt at Ellsworth.

The crew was engaged in a training mission at the time. Numerous witnesses reported hearing explosions that were audible across the city of Box Elder. The Air Force is currently investigating the crash.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:19am On Jan 05
⚡The U.S. Air Force B-1B Lancer heavy bomber crashed during its approach to Ellsworth Air Force Base in South Dakota, with all four aircrew members safely ejecting from the aircraft.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:20am On Jan 05
⚡Both of the Major South Korean Islands in the Yellow Sea on the Border with North Korea, Yeonpyeong Island with a Population of 1,800 and the Island of Baengnyeongdo with a Population of over 4,300 are now under a Shelter-in-Place Order, due to the possibility of North Korean Artillery Fire against the Islands in Retaliation for upcoming South Korean Live-Fire Drills.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:24am On Jan 05
⚡The South Korean Joint Chiefs of Staff have stated that they will Respond with to the launch of North Korean Coastal Artillery earlier today towards the Islands of Baeknyeong and Yeonpyeong, with Live-Fire Artillery Drills off the Western Coast in a “Show of Force”.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:24am On Jan 05
⚡North Korea fired about 200 artillery shells near South Korea’s near Yeonpyeong and Baengnyeongdo islands.

The shells splashed into the maritime buffer zone north of the Northern Limit Line (NLL), the de facto maritime border.

South Korea advised people on Yeonpyeong to seek shelter, adding that it will take a corresponding step.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:26am On Jan 05
⚡North Korean leader Kim Jong Un called for expanded production of missile launchers in preparation for a “military showdown” with South Korea and the United States, state media said Friday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) ... (2085) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: WritterNg, Masterviolence(m), Ska333ko, Stoplying and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.