Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,634 members, 7,979,155 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:39 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (997889 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (2563) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 9:03am On Jan 07
FoolishBoy419:

You sir, are very ignorant. That ethnic Asians are excelling more than every other race in American univerisites doesn't automatically mean the best Chinese are in the US. This is as ridiculous as saying the best Nigerian students are those in Europe just because Nigerian students, according to many sources, perform better on average than White students. There are still millions of Chinese and Nigerian students that might have seen no reason to study in America.

Also, I find it shocking that someone would say China produces fake/substandard goods in 2024. You get substandard goods because that is what you are willing to pay for. When you pay the right price, you get the appropriate quality.

Coming from another ignorant person is comedic.

The Top engineering schools in the World are in the US, the rest Europe even the best from other countries aspire.

Whatever you think you have isn't intelligence, an average student can study engineering in the US but as a result of the advancement and access to technology it gives him an edge, the edge is why the US is more developed than China and rest of the World. so if I say the best Chinese/Asians are in the US, I'm not wrong. They are being taught by the best in it. I said the best.

"This is as ridiculous as saying the best Nigerian students are those in Europe"

No it is not, they attend the best institutions. it isn't ridiculous if you are logical and not emotional. why you think people spend millions to study there?😂😂😂😂

I know you'd defend China importing substandard goods, even when it is harmful to your country, the way you reason sef. And that's the thing Quality over Quantity all the time.

China is playing catch to the US, never forget this vital info and there are obvious reasons why.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 9:10am On Jan 07
[/b]
WriiterNiig:
[b]Shooting down Russia's overhyped missiles with Patriots is a win for more than just Ukraine. The war is an 'intelligence bonanza' for the West.
We’ve heard the unstoppable hypersonic bs for years, I personally was not pretending when I was laughing my ass off about it.
you go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:11am On Jan 07
⚡Delivery of free Russian grain is important not only for Eritrea, but for the whole of Africa, says Russian Ambassador, Igor Mozgo

According to the diplomat, this action shows that Russia, unlike the West, doesn't talk in vain, but takes concrete actions and keeps its promises.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 9:12am On Jan 07
nigeriansamurai:
ok let me tell you the one i know... In mechanical engineering today china has more practicing mech engineers than the US and in robots, drones, and i think solar technology. even in the vehicle sector china is slowly beating the US, and believe me i think that the only reason the US may be beating china in military engineering is due to the difference in budget... i saw a news on this thread sayin a chinese(maybe japanese, ive forgoten) company out sold tesla... Look i am not sayin you are wrong but... The US is better than china because they maintain a high standards example. you dont see a american made product defected as much as you see in chinese onces this is one of the advantages of maintaining quality, they have market trust... china used to beats the US (until recently) in terms of exports.

The US population is over 200M+ while China's population is 1B+. even with the obv 800M+ advantage in population, the US is still the most developed country in the World.

Are you a part time comedian?

The US were decisive in the first and second war world, that period China was properly still a colony for the UK or some. The level of advancement the China is coming up to is the one Europe/US pioneered some hundreds of years ago.

China isn't even level with Russia.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:17am On Jan 07
⚡Russia & China's Unhackable Quantum Satellite Link:

Scientists in Russia and China have successfully tested a highly encrypted quantum communication system that promises to be virtually unhackable, in a landmark development for quantum technologies.

The scientists were able to span 3,800km between a ground station close to Moscow and another near Urumqi in China’s western Xinjiang region to send two encoded images secured by quantum keys.

Quantum communication – a form of quantum physics-based information transfer that uses cryptography to encode data in single photons – offers a way to transfer information that hackers cannot eavesdrop on.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 9:19am On Jan 07
Vl3ly:
[b]⚫️ ?🇵🇸🏠🇮🇱 ▶️ 🚫 ✔️
WHY ZIONISTS DO NOT HAVE A BIBLICAL CLAIM TO PALESTINIAN LANDS
⚫️ ?🇵🇸🏠🇮🇱 ▶️ 🚫 ✔️

🥶🌇🌲🌲✨ ✍️by Hikaru Kitabayashi🥶🌇🌲🌲✨✍️

Abraham is called a Hebrew in Genesis, so we can assume that the male members of his family were Hebrews, as the Pentateuch describes property inheritance as being patrilineal and not matrilineal. As Abraham is described as leaving his family to devote himself the the worship of a God who was jealous of other Gods, we can assume that other Hebrews of Abraham's time were polytheistic and that the original Hebrews did not practice Judaism.

So what do we know about the language Abraham spoke? We cannot rule out that Abraham, like most people today who live in the poorer regions of the world, was multi-lingual. We can assume that Abraham, in order to survive, had to have been conversant in the Cananite languages of the people he dwelt among, but of the language he spoke in the privacy of his tent with Sarah is something about which we know absolutely nothing. All we can assume is that it was Hebrew, though the Hebrew of Abraham or of other Hebrews at his time, may or may not have been a Semitic language.

If the so-called Kohanim Y-Chromosome haplogroup is representative of the male lineage of Abraham, then the the percentage of the male population of Ansar Allah controlled Yemen with the Kohanim Y-Chromosome is about five times higher than that of the Ashkenazi Zionist population controlling Israel today. And this makes excellent sense. In the time of Mohammed, there were many Jewish tribes in the Arabian Peninsula who represented a powerful political force.

The Kohanim Y-Chromosome, though, has been shown to originate in the area of Georgia, Armenia, and northern Turkey that is not far distant from the Black Sea. And the Biblical description given of the Garden of Eden, if read in the original Hebrew, makes a fairly good match up with this part of the world. Additionally, "Ur of the Chaldees" (Ur Kasdim in Hebrew) does not have to refer to Ur in Sumer. There are also excellent arguments for locating this place in eastern Turkey.

However, the earliest form of Hebrew about which we have certain knowledge is Biblical Hebrew, a Semitic language very closely related to the other known Canaanite languages such as Phoenician and far less so to Arabic. In connection with this DNA research shows that modern Lebanese and Palestinians continue to share a large portion of the DNA of the ancient Canaanites, whereas the modern Ashkenazi tend to have more than half of their DNA being inherited from the Italians and the French they once lived among.

So what does this indicate? It tells us that Abraham's descendants' DNA was quickly Semiticized by the Cananite population of Palestine and Lebanon and later Europeanized during the diaspora. It also tells us that, if Israel belongs to anyone by virtue of descent of the Jewish Kohanim Y-Chromosome in the male-line, then the Yemenis of the Ansar Allah controlled Yemen might very well have the best claim of all. The claims, thus, of most Zionists are not only criminal in terms of natural law but also heretical in terms of the religious law espoused in the Pentateuch.

Where, then, is the religious justification for the ongoing attempts at genocide by the Zionist political entity? There is none.[/b]

So someone sat down to write this nonsense and you copied it and posted it. I wondered who lied to him that Abraham ever lived in the eden region. How did he get abraham chromosomes to start with. When it suits his arguement, he quotes the bible and when it did not, he attacks the same documents. Funny write up.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 9:20am On Jan 07
DystopianMuse:
Exactly why xi came. To decieve the americans. They are back to business. Werey needs us fdi for their falling economy. But they are still targettin foriegn firms nd experts using stupid nationalsecurity law or so. Couple with botched zero covid .policy xi staked his entire legitimacy on Even their greatest cheerleader wall street including blackrok are now scaling bak investment. They are facing shege. r

People don't realize how even China is getting fvcked. Cos the Chinese authorities maintain tight control over its media, people assume China is on a steady roll of development while the US is stagnant and failing. they don't realize much of China's development was as a result of goodwill gestures made over the years that would soon stop.
China that also can't attract top foreign investments anymore and Xi had to come to the US to address this, same Xi that Putin would leave Russia to visit.

The impact of Covid on China's economy is widely ignored, people don't realize how much that Covid has cost them, their economy is yet to recover but people think all is well with China.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:23am On Jan 07
DystopianMuse:
your cartel master that has over 10 writernig on the same thread
lol... sorry i didnt know it was you sha, but you dont have to steal or manipulate writenig's name to share your own view. Talk your own and rest, people will not always agree with you but it doesnt alway make you wrong. As you have seen in this thread most pro russian supporters on this thread like (myself) are products of personal observation of facts (that is we also get into argument among ourselves) rather than products of indoctrination and regular or popular information. This is why we will know a fake writenig when we see one, because we are not zombies

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Balogunodua(m): 9:38am On Jan 07
Appleyard:

Eh?? shocked shocked shocked
Tufieeehhhhh!!!!!! cry cry
Dude faked Writer account because he has been tagged a fake.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Balogunodua(m): 9:47am On Jan 07
Tiopii:

In terms of infrastructural development, the US is still more developed than China.
Do you think there's any thing China can do that the US can't? All the things you mentioned here are minor technological advancement, they have working infrastructures, it is still China that's trying to catch up.
The only superiority China has over the US is population.

You mean the deteriorating USA infrastructures? Man have you been to Manhattan before....come see broken roads dirty everywhere.... NY is worst both in roads and subways where you find shits littered here and there.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:48am On Jan 07
⚡Saudi Crown Prince MbS in his tent with the members of the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee, including U.S. Senator & chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Mark Warner.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:53am On Jan 07
⚡An Alert has been issued to Residents on the South Korea Island of Yeonpyeong and several other Islands on the Country’s Maritime Border with the North telling them to remain Indoors, due to Artillery Fire once again by North Korea near the Islands.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:53am On Jan 07

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:54am On Jan 07
⚡The Pentagon did not tell President Joe Biden and other top officials about Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s hospitalization for three days.

National security adviser Jake Sullivan and other senior White House aides didn’t know of Austin’s Jan. 1 hospitalization until the Defense Department sent over word Jan. 4.

Sullivan informed Biden shortly after DOD’s Thursday notification.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:55am On Jan 07
Tiopii:

People don't realize how even China is getting fvcked. Cos the Chinese authorities maintain tight control over its media, people assume China is on a steady roll of development while the US is stagnant and failing. they don't realize much of China's development was as a result of goodwill gestures made over the years that would soon stop.
China that also can't attract top foreign investments anymore and Xi had to come to the US to address this, same Xi that Putin would leave Russia to visit.

The impact of Covid on China's economy is widely ignored, people don't realize how much that Covid has cost them, their economy is yet to recover but people think all is well with China.
when i first mentioned china, it was never a matter of national standard of living... I was talkin in terms of technological and weapon development and like i said earlier, China and Russia are slowly over throwing the US stop jumping to a different matter...

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:55am On Jan 07
⚡Suspicious drones fly every week over military training grounds and Bundeswehr barracks, where the Ukrainian Army is trained, Bild reports.

Data on drone flights goes back to October 2022. Most of them appear over places where the Bundeswehr trains Ukrainian soldiers, and especially over the Klietz military training area.

Military police use jammers against drones, “but the little spy devices kept flying.”

Not a single drone has been caught in more than a year.

The suspicion: Russia is behind it.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:59am On Jan 07
⚡Reports claim American UAV strike targeted a convoy of 5 vehicles belonging to pro-Iranian militias in Deir ez-Zur, Syria.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 10:15am On Jan 07
Segun2222:
copium
That's want I thought. Say irrelevant things were facts matters.

Kids lacks what it takes to engage factual discourse that's why that throw tantrums. grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 10:20am On Jan 07
aumeehn:
grin grin grin Na you go Taya o! Joyandfath that useless American wannebe teenager all did worst and left this thread. Let's see how long you can go, we are still on the Putin game, the LONG game grin grin grin let's see how long you can keep up with this childish behavior
He will soon abandon that moniker.

If igbofam can be tamed, there's no one that can't be tamed my brother.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 10:26am On Jan 07
Regex:

So Russia is not a European country bah?
Leave those delusional folks, their hatred for Russia has blinded them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 11:10am On Jan 07
⚡Romania is building a new highway to the border with Ukraine, which will create a new transport corridor.

The goal is to provide access from Ukraine to Romanian ports, bypassing Poland, Hungary and Slovakia.

Romanian media reports that around 3,000 workers and hundreds of vehicles are working 24/7 to continue the construction of the highway from Bucharest to the Ukrainian border.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 11:11am On Jan 07
⚡Any form of provocation towards North Korea will prompt an immediate military response, Kim Yo Jong, the powerful sister of leader Kim Jong Un, said.

"I make myself clear once again that the safety catch of the trigger of the Korean People's Army (KPA) had already been slipped," she said in a statement carried by state news agency KCNA.

"As already declared, the KPA will launch an immediate military strike if the enemy makes even a slight provocation," Kim said.

These statements were made following reports from South Korea's military indicating that North Korea had fired over 60 artillery rounds near the disputed maritime border on Saturday. It follows a similar barrage of more than 200 rounds the day before.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 11:16am On Jan 07
shoodboi2:

Mention the pro-Hamas channels that reported the loss of Northern Gaza.
northern gaza is gone bro. Hamas should focus on the southern parts, they can keep posting old videos but it is gone

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Passpands: 11:47am On Jan 07
Tiopii:

The US population is over 200M+ while China's population is 1B+. even with the obv 800M+ advantage in population, the US is still the most developed country in the World.

Are you a part time comedian?

The US were decisive in the first and second war world, that period China was properly still a colony for the UK or some. The level of advancement the China is coming up to is the one Europe/US pioneered some hundreds of years ago.

China isn't even level with Russia.

US isn’t the most developed country in the world, it isn’t even top 10. Russia had more impact in both world wars than US. Yes the US is one of the best nations to live but it isnt even has developed as china.

Besides what’s you definition of developed countries?

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 11:52am On Jan 07
⚡Italian foreign minister calls for formation of EU army

The European Union must form its own armed forces that could play a role in maintaining peace and preventing conflicts, Italian Deputy Prime Minister Antonio Tajani said.

"If we want to be the bearers of world peace, we need a European army. This is a fundamental prerequisite for an effective European foreign policy.

In a world with such powerful players as the US, China, India, Russia, with crises stretching from the Middle East to Indo-Pacific region, Italian, German, French or Slovenian citizens can only be protected by what already exists, and this is called the European Union.

Therefore, defense and a common army must become a concrete fact. And this cannot be postponed."

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 12:05pm On Jan 07
⚡US intelligence believes Chinese missiles are filled with water instead of fuel

This is reported by Bloomberg. Because of the huge scale of corruption in the Chinese missile forces and the country's entire defense industry, U.S. officials now believe that Xi Jinping is unlikely to risk staging large-scale military operations in the near future, according to the publication.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 12:06pm On Jan 07
WrriterNig:
⚡US intelligence believes Chinese missiles are filled with water instead of fuel

This is reported by Bloomberg. Because of the huge scale of corruption in the Chinese missile forces and the country's entire defense industry, U.S. officials now believe that Xi Jinping is unlikely to risk staging large-scale military operations in the near future, according to the publication.

😂 🤣 🤡 🤡 🇺🇸 🤡 🤡

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 12:13pm On Jan 07
China has sanctioned five US defense industry companies in response for new US arms sales to Taiwan by freezing those entities' property in China and barring organizations and individuals in the Asian nation from transactions and cooperation with them, the Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson said on Sunday.

The US weapons sales to Taiwan violate the one-China principle and the stipulations of the three China-US joint communiques, the statement read. Moreover, the "illegal unilateral sanctions" that the US has imposed on Chinese companies and individuals "under various false pretexts," harm China's sovereignty and security interests, the statement said.

"We urge the United States to abide by the one-China principle and the three China-US joint communiques, observe international law and the basic norms governing international relations, stop arming Taiwan, and stop targeting China with illegal unilateral sanctions. Otherwise there will be strong and resolute response from China," the statement added.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dermmy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07
WrriterNig:

Is this comedy or what?

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 12:31pm On Jan 07
Passpands:

US isn’t the most developed country in the world, it isn’t even top 10. Russia had more impact in both world wars than US. Yes the US is one of the best nations to live but it isnt even has developed as china.

Besides what’s you definition of developed countries?

The US isn't as developed as China? The US? The same China that is trying to catch up with the US? omooo😂😂😂😂

Whatever your definition of development, common sense would make it obvious that the US is more developed.

Russia had more impact than the US? you must be a clown.

The first World war, Russia ran away from the war, the second world war, the USSR received aids from this same US😂😂😂😂.

The US is their daddy. The USSR lost 27million lives the second world war and some people think it's something to boast about.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 12:35pm On Jan 07
nigeriansamurai:
when i first mentioned china, it was never a matter of national standard of living... I was talkin in terms of technological and weapon development and like i said earlier, China and Russia are slowly over throwing the US stop jumping to a different matter...

Mention any technology that China/Russia possess that the US do not. China/Russia are not overtaking anybody, they both are trying to catch up with the US technologically and militarily.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 12:39pm On Jan 07
Balogunodua:

You mean the deteriorating USA infrastructures? Man have you been to Manhattan before....come see broken roads dirty everywhere.... NY is worst both in roads and subways where you find shits littered here and there.

And it is peculiar to just the US, they don't have places like that in China? you're making China look like one perfect environment, the US nevertheless have it's own challenges, but China isn't on it's level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (2563) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Olatunji1929, LordAdam16, Vic2023, Ojycelarma, Mrread(m), Crixus13, obegiri and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.