Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (772048 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (2085) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06
Segun2222:
how many time have you gone against your own masters
Fyi I have a master.

And my Master is God almighty. My creator, the creator of everything you see and can't see.
Also, my Master can do no wrong.

So tell me, why should I go against my Master?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 4:17pm On Jan 06
FOOL. ALWAYS TWISTING STUFFS.GOD NA EVRIBODI MASTER
Masterviolence:

Fyi I have a master.

And my Master is God almighty. My creator, the creator of everything you see and can't see.
Also, my Master can do not wrong.

So tell me, why should I go against my Master?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 4:27pm On Jan 06
See the reasoning of an animal. So because the telegraph calls for attack now means they have turned to natos spokesperson. You backward brain cant reason about china that build a carier to attack the us. And also the same china has been harassing philipines ship here and there and also taiwan. But now america has suddenly turn aggressor. I dont know why pro china n rusia folks llke u always reasonin with their anus. Well china can bring it on. the new carier that has turn to opiom for them. Reminder us has .12 n more coming
Vl3ly:
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ A journalist for the British newspaper The Telegraph openly calls for the United States to launch a preliminary attack against the Chinese Navy.

NATO seems to REALLY want World War III...

πŸ”΄ @DDGeopolitics

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 4:36pm On Jan 06
⚑The IRGC has releases photos of its new naval equipment that was commissioned today.

Earlier in the morning, the IRGC Navy commissioned the new Abu Mahdi cruiser and 100 IRGC Navy high-speed missile boats. The ceremony was held in the Persian Gulf, in the port of Bandar Abbas, in the presence of IRGC Commander-in-Chief and IRGC Navy Commander.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06
DystopianMuse:

The werey fit twist am now say na Slavic intonation or na so Dem they pronounce am 🀑🀑😹😹😹

This is obviously not a female.

Writing pattern is a pointer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 4:49pm On Jan 06
Pointer kee you there.
Procashtips:

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 4:53pm On Jan 06
Procashtips:

She's so pained. May God heal her.

Thanks to everyone of you guys, i would have loved to mention all your handles. You all are the backbone of this thread.

You also help to restore sanity to this thread.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 4:54pm On Jan 06
⚑The U.S. has imposed sanctions on a bakery in Tambov, which produces drones for Russian military.

The drones are assembled using a 3D printer, which produces frames, holders for antennas and cameras.

Most components are purchased online, allowing producers to spend up to $500 per drone. It is stated that the bakery produces 250 drones per month.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06
DystopianMuse:
. .

grin Now we know who is really behind the fake moniker.

WriterrNig don't write in full block letters. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 4:56pm On Jan 06
Appleyard:

Hehe. She think say she wise πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06
lanre316:

It could be, if it ruins your career. Some good deeds can be done in a bad manner or bad timing.

Criticising them didn't achieve anything of importance, especially after Kanye was forced to apologise.

At least it is on record that these people spoke against evil.
That it won't change anything doesn't mean it shouldn't be spoken against or should no one speak against evil again just because it's likely not going to change anything in a hypothetical (western) society?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 4:56pm On Jan 06
You mean your fellow propagandaist.
WriterrNig:

Thanks to everyone of you guys, i would have loved to mention all your handles. You all are the backbone of this thread.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 4:57pm On Jan 06
NO Evidence you go explain tire? 70 year old man
Appleyard:

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06
WriterrNig:

Hehe. She think say she wise πŸ˜‚

We know her types. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 5:04pm On Jan 06
[b]🚫 πŸ• πŸ‘ͺ πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘ πŸ— πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’Ό
THE NON-JUDAIC RACIAL ORIGINS OF THE JERUSALEM TEMPLE MOUNT WAILING WALL BUILDER
🚫 πŸ• πŸ‘ͺ πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘ πŸ— πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’Ό

πŸ₯ΆπŸŒ‡πŸŒ²πŸŒ²βœ¨ ✍️by Hikaru KitabayashiπŸ₯ΆπŸŒ‡πŸŒ²πŸŒ²βœ¨βœοΈ

Herod the Great, created King of the Jews by the Roman Senate in either 39 or 40 BCE, was the son of a very successful Judaic convert of Idumaean Arab descent. Herod's mother was a princess of the Arab Nabatean Kingdom. However, for political reasons, he was raised in the Judaic religious faith. Though never accepted as a real Jew by his subjects, during his long reign, he came to rule a kingdom almost as large as that of David and Solomon. Though most famous among Christians as a baby-killer, he undertook many important building projects that later helped shape the history of Palestine. The most important in historical terms was his total rebuilding and enlarging of the Second Temple, which, if historians were unbiased (which they never are), should be called the Third Temple. In order to make this possible, his engineers had to significantly enlarge what people popularly call Temple Mount by building a huge retaining wall. In the early second century, as part of the process of putting down the rebellious Judaic subjects of the then Roman province of Judaea, the Romans completely tore down all of the buildings on Temple Mount and ethnically cleansed the province of practicioners of Judaism by sending all believers who could be rounded up as slaves to various parts of the Roman Empire, but for the most part to Italy. All that remained of Temple Mount, indeed of Jerusalem as a whole, was the retaining wall built by the engineers of Herod the Great at his command. Though built by a man of mostly Arab blood who was related by marriage and blood to many other Middle Eastern royal families who were not Judaic, King Herod's Temple Mount retaining wall came to be considered the holiest site of Judaism. Such are the whimsies of history, which constantly plays jokes on humanity.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 5:06pm On Jan 06
[b]#1

Statement issued by the Islamic Resistance:

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

"Indeed, We, from the criminals, will take retribution." (Quran, 32:22)

First, Meron Air Surveillance Base is located on the summit of Mount Jarmaq in northern occupied Palestine. It is the highest peak in occupied Palestine and serves as the sole center for administration, monitoring, and air control in the northern usurping entity, and there is no main alternative to it. It is one of the two main bases in the entire usurping entity; the first one is Meron in the north and the second one is Mitzpe Ramon in the south.

Meron Base is responsible for organizing, coordinating, and managing all air operations towards Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Cyprus, and the northern part of the Eastern Mediterranean basin . Additionally, this base serves as a primary center for electronic jamming operations in the mentioned directions. A large number of elite Zionist officers and soldiers operate at this base.

Second, Islamic Resistance fighters carried out an initial response at 08:10 AM on Saturday, January 6, 2024, targeting the Meron Air Surveillance Base with 62 rockets of various types, achieving direct and comfirmed hits. This was in response to the assassination of the great leader Sheikh Saleh Al-Arouri and his martyr brothers in the southern suburb of Beirut.

"And victory is not but from Allah, the Exalted in Might, the Wise."

Saturday, January 6, 2024
Jumada Al-Akhirah 23, 1445

#Military_Media[/b]
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 5:06pm On Jan 06
Olodo
Appleyard:

grin

WriterrNig is a fool cool
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 5:09pm On Jan 06
⚑Since the beginning of the full-scale invasion of Ukraine, supplies of Chinese CNC machine tools to the Russian Federation have increased 10-fold.

Such machines are needed for the military industry and allow the rapid production of complex metal components and parts from other materials.

Judging by Russian customs declarations, in July, Chinese companies supplied $68 million worth of numerically controlled equipment to the Russian Federation, while in February 2022 this figure was $6.5 million.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 5:11pm On Jan 06
DystopianMuse:

I be MUMU.

We know na. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 5:12pm On Jan 06
Procashtips:

At least it is on record that these people spoke against evil.
That it won't change anything doesn't mean it shouldn't be spoken against or should no one speak against evil again just because it's likely not going to change anything in a hypothetical (western) society?

The late great Kenny Rogers sang in The Gambler song:
"You gotta know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em, know when to walk away, know when to fight.."

My ancestors also has this proverb:
"A true warrior knows when to fight and when to avoid fight"

They know what they're talking about and it's not about cowardice.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06
lanre316:

The late great Don Williams sang in The Gambler song:
"You gotta know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em, know when to walk away, know when to fight.."

So when is it right to speak the truth?
When no one is left to listen to the truth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 5:18pm On Jan 06
Lord Of War, [1/6/24, 3:31 PM]
[Posted by Not a Serb]
[Photo]
⚑️Hezbollah published an infographic showing IOF losses due to Hezbollah attacks.

Some notable figures:
πŸ”»In total 670 military assets were targeted, incl 20 Merkava tanks, 20APCs, etc.
πŸ”»18 command centers were destroyed
πŸ”»1 Iron dome platform destroyed
πŸ”»2000 IOF casualties
πŸ”»230,000 displaced settlers
πŸ”»4 destroyed IOF drones
πŸ”»1 military factory destroyed
πŸ”»181 military tech equipment destroyed

@FotrosResistance

Lord Of War, [1/6/24, 3:31 PM]
[Posted by Not a Serb]
[Photo]

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 5:22pm On Jan 06
Procashtips:

So when is it right to speak the truth?
When no one is left to listen to the truth?

Of course, the right thing to do is to speak the truth always. Just be wise about it. I really can't tell you when and where to speak or just be silent. A smart person will know exactly when, where and how.

May I know what point you're driving at?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 5:24pm On Jan 06
Israeli Army Is Withdrawing From Northern Gaza (Videos)

https://southfront.press/israeli-army-is-withdrawing-from-northern-gaza-videos/
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06
DystopianMuse:
NO Evidence you go explain tire? 70 year old man

You provided the evidence already. cool. You wrote in full block letters, and your post carries an emotionally charged, sterile and archaic touch to it as usual. Couple with the fact that you wrote and quoted in same full block letters those fresh posts to pass as the real author's post, which gave you away because WriterrNig never in the life of this thread posted anything of such. We have been following this thread from day one till date. cool You have been bursted. sad

But it's not too late. cool

Come, repent, oh DystopianMuse and let me lead you to the path of recovery like the Russians recovered from the fall of the USSR. cool

I can be your Adam, and you my Eve. Let me, I pray thee, cast my Holy Ballot inside thy "Election Box," and after nine months shall we call the results Kain and Abel. cool.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 5:41pm On Jan 06
lanre316:

The late great Don Williams sang in The Gambler song:

At the bolded, it was Kenny Rogers, not Don Williams that sang the Gambler Song.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 5:52pm On Jan 06
Appleyard:

At the bolded, it was Kenny Rogers, not Don Williams that sang the Gambler Song.

Oops.

Corrected. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06
DystopianMuse:
FOOL. ALWAYS TWISTING STUFFS.GOD NA EVRIBODI MASTER
Accept Appleyard's proposal first. Thereafter, the attention you seek, you can then receive it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 6:26pm On Jan 06
⚑United Airlines is preparing to ground dozens of its Boeing 737 Max 9 aircraft for inspections, a day after a panel blew out of an Alaska Airlines flight - CNBC
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 6:30pm On Jan 06
⚑10 Ukranian men were captured trying to escape into Moldova. According to the SBU, the men paid $5000 each to someone to get them across.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06
WriterrNig:

Hehe. She think say she wise

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 7:08pm On Jan 06
WriterrNig:

Iam the police of this thread. Leave them to me, I know how to deal with them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (2085) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections β€” Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Ska333ko, kemicalreact, mikael11(m), Stoplying, Kingsnairaland(m), petesunday and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.