Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1933) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (771517 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) ... (2084) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 7:58pm On Jun 14
⚡Russian and Turkish military re-opened the crossing near Aleppo and negotiate the handing of Turkish-controlled territories back to the Syrian government.

Abu al-Zinden Crossing was established in 2017 after the defeat of ISIS in Aleppo, and since then has separated the area regained by the Syrian Arab Army from areas controlled by Turkish-backed Free Syrian Army (now Syrian National Army).

The crossing has been closed for years after supporters of terrorist opposition protested its opening, and recently conducted two attacks against their own Turkish backers for agreeing to a Russian-brokered agreement.

A meeting was held yesterday at the crossing, between Russian military officers and Turkish intelligence officers to discuss the process of handing back the region to the Syrian government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14
Kingsnairaland:

Russia crushed napoleon
Military before his military fell in other places

You can research
Napoleon
Already had taken most of Europe

Without Russia crushing military tactic that destroyed napoleon military
He would have been successful

Every other places.
This seems like a google search image. I could be wrong but looks quite different from your second image.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fighttillvictory: 8:01pm On Jun 14
WriteerNg:
⚡We will do everything we can to stop the Russian war machine - British Prime Minister Cameron

"We will hunt for money, we will hunt for oil, we will stop the gas, we will stop the ships, we will do everything we can to stop the Russian war machine and show Putin the senselessness of his actions," Cameron said in an interview with the Corriere della Sera newspaper.

Oh mr writer, is cameron now a PM

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14
erniok:

This seems like a google search image. I could be wrong but looks quite different from your second image.

I told you I was going to give you Russia own side of the story rather than Google perverted own

This is Russia search engine

Yandex

plus it YouTube recommended video
Hear Russia version

How Napoleon Bonaparte lost 550,000 men in the 1812 Invasion of Russia - YouTube
m.youtube.com › watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 8:08pm On Jun 14
⚡Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov on the possible reaction of the West to new proposals for Ukraine:

“Putin is patient. Those with ears will hear, those with brains will understand.”

“Hope dies last,” Lavrov added.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14
Kingsnairaland:

I told you I was going to give you Russia own side of the story rather than Google perverted own

Yandex

Hear Russia version

How Napoleon Bonaparte lost 550,000 men in the 1812 Invasion of Russia - YouTube
m.youtube.com › watch

Thanks but I'll pass. I've always used google and see no need to change or use another. Misinformation is rife and if for years Russia didn't correct or edit the wikipedia, then I'm good with that source

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 8:25pm On Jun 14
dvkot:

Being able to circumvent sanctions doesn't really means it don't affect you....

Imagine the usual route you'd usually take to your house and there's a road block there forcing you to go take a longer route to arrive at your destination.
That's how western sanctions on Russia is, it only made the road longer for Russia.

Their oil and gas are still flowing.. price cap didn't work. The west sanctions failed because it did not stop the war which was their aim for the sanctions.

Of course it will be better to do business without sanctions but then again Russia adapted even though all this is a temporary solution their shadow fleet, India, middleman etc.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. You go explain tire.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 8:26pm On Jun 14
[quote author=Vl3ly post=130474593][/quote]

I'm not arguing ooo. Whatever makes you sleep well o

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 8:34pm On Jun 14
Faithti:
a multipolar world free from the affairs meddling United States

Some dreams are only sweet to dream, not meant to come true. Dream on, bro.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14
Tiopii:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. You go explain tire.

for your small mind

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 8:40pm On Jun 14
⚡Nations who have submitted applications to join BRICS:

Azerbaijan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Belarus, Bolivia, Venezuela, Vietnam, Honduras, Zimbabwe, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Cuba, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Palestine, Pakistan, Senegal, Syria, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Chad, Sri Lanka, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea and South Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 8:53pm On Jun 14
WriteerNg:

You're correct.

Even top Western politicians, banking and finance experts, including Joe Biden have all admitted it.

The sanctions hurt Europe more than it hurt Russia.

Google it.

We are saying the same thing na.

It is not working 😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 8:57pm On Jun 14
Vl3ly:
Israel started using archers. this is real isreal without western and EU military aids 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 8:58pm On Jun 14
WriteerNg:
⚡Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov on the possible reaction of the West to new proposals for Ukraine:

“Putin is patient. Those with ears will hear, those with brains will understand.”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Russia has done their worst, there's nothing more they can do.

Make fight continue

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 9:02pm On Jun 14
Kingsnairaland:

Yandex

Hear Russia version

m.youtube.com › watch

There's the West version, The East version and the Truth

Just say you prefer Russian propaganda, it is propaganda you use to fight propaganda not the Truth

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 9:15pm On Jun 14
WriteerNg:

Criminality dey these ones blood right from time.

Russia go just begin dey seize and destroy NATO ships and oil rigs everywhere.

Make dem no forget say Russia get active presence in the North Sea where UK gas fields dey.

😂😂😂😂😂

Why hasnt Russia done any? Abi you think you're smarter than Putin?

Be like you dey beer parlour.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 9:17pm On Jun 14
WriteerNg:
⚡Belarus supplied Azerbaijan with modern weapons, despite allied relations with Armenia - Politico

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Say Modern weapons, Belarus get modern weapons them no give Russia

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Michaeltreasure(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14
obedience4:

there is a misconception that countries will stop using the dollars to trade, and that will pose a risk to the USA.

China the biggest economy in brics, will still do business with the USA, which is the biggest bi lateral trade In the world and it will be done in dollars
Top 5 China biggest trading partners are the USA, EU, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan, will China not do business with its top 5 trading partners in dollars ?

Another big bric,member is India, India biggest trading partners is the EU,China USA UAE Russia, while India may not use the dollars when trading with China, Russia, won't India use the dollars when trading with The EU,USA and the UAE ?

Brazil top trading partners are China, the USA, Argentina, Netherlands and Chile, Brazil may use its indigenous currencies, but will it not trade in dollars when trading with the USA Argentina, Netherlands and Chile ?

finally the eye service South Africa, it's top trading partners include China, the USA, Germany, Japan, UK, and India.while south Africa might not use dollars when trading with China and India base on the brics affiliation, won't they use the dollars when trading with Germany, Japan, UK the USA and others ?

the greenback will always and still be the most widely and acceptable means of Forgien exchange.

USA
China
Japan
Germany
India
UK
France
Brazil
Canada
Italy's
South Korea
Spain
Mexico
Indonesia
Isreal
Turkey
Switzerland
Poland
Norway
Thailand
Belgium
Sweden

This are the top biggest economies in the world in no particular order,
how many of this biggest economies will be willing to ditch the dollars, a currency which most have thier forgien reserve for a imaginary currency floated by Putin ?

Mr Obedience, you seem to have a personal grudge against Russia. See how you deliberately removed Russia from your list of biggest economy in the world, despite the fact that Russia is a trillion dollar economy.
You avoid tackling China, but attack Russia by all means, twisting every news and article, including those from Western media sources that favor Russia.
Tell me, what did Putin do to you? Why are you so angry against Russia? The way you attack Russia on this thread, you don't do close to Iran and North Korea...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 9:26pm On Jun 14
WriteerNg:
⚡Putin:

If Kiev and the West refuse the new peace proposal, further conditions will be different.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. He would invade the US too?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Michaeltreasure(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14
obedience4:

there is a misconception that countries will stop using the dollars to trade, and that will pose a risk to the USA.

China the biggest economy in brics, will still do business with the USA, which is the biggest bi lateral trade In the world and it will be done in dollars
Top 5 China biggest trading partners are the USA, EU, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan, will China not do business with its top 5 trading partners in dollars ?

Another big bric,member is India, India biggest trading partners is the EU,China USA UAE Russia, while India may not use the dollars when trading with China, Russia, won't India use the dollars when trading with The EU,USA and the UAE ?

Brazil top trading partners are China, the USA, Argentina, Netherlands and Chile, Brazil may use its indigenous currencies, but will it not trade in dollars when trading with the USA Argentina, Netherlands and Chile ?

finally the eye service South Africa, it's top trading partners include China, the USA, Germany, Japan, UK, and India.while south Africa might not use dollars when trading with China and India base on the brics affiliation, won't they use the dollars when trading with Germany, Japan, UK the USA and others ?

the greenback will always and still be the most widely and acceptable means of Forgien exchange.

USA
China
Japan
Germany
India
UK
France
Brazil
Canada
Italy's
South Korea
Spain
Mexico
Indonesia
Isreal
Turkey
Switzerland
Poland
Norway
Thailand
Belgium
Sweden

This are the top biggest economies in the world in no particular order,
how many of this biggest economies will be willing to ditch the dollars, a currency which most have thier forgien reserve for a imaginary currency floated by Putin ?

I enjoy your posts a lot, due to the fact that you always make sense in your posts. But taking your arguments too personal and most times ignoring facts is beginning to look ugly.
You're one of the Pro Wests here who make a lot of sense, but please face facts sometimes. The Western world aren't saints! They're as guilty in evil as Russia, just that they are smarter in covering up their crimes, unlike the Russians, Chinese, Iranians etc who display their evil proudly.
So please, argue fairly, and leave out personal bias. I prefer Western society than the East, although the present decay in values is rubbing off that preference.
So both sides have their good and bad sides, just that one is smarter in hiding themselves.
But I would prefer a Western visa any day, any time to a Chinese or Russian visa. That's fact!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 9:28pm On Jun 14
Michaeltreasure:

Mr Obedience, you seem to have a personal grudge against Russia. See how you deliberately removed Russia from your list of biggest economy in the world, despite the fact that Russia is a trillion dollar economy.
You avoid tackling China, but attack Russia by all means, twisting every news and article, including those from Western media sources that favor Russia.
Tell me, what did Putin do to you? Why are you so angry against Russia? The way you attack Russia on this thread, you don't do close to Iran and North Korea...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

You don dey cry pass bereaved ooo

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14
obedience4:

it's alright dude, no need for profitless arguments. Have made my point.

Cheers
This clown that knows nothing about the "$50 billion loan" is jubilating does he even understand the risk? 😂
Even Europe are having issues with USA on it which country will give out the loan?

Learn to get deep insight on something instead of just grabbing headline and reposting

Watch and be educated 😂 at least it's from DW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uobHlumaigU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Michaeltreasure(m): 9:37pm On Jun 14
Tiopii:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

You don dey cry pass bereaved ooo
Please, I respect Mr Obedience a lot, his posts always makes sense.
But you seem not to have an iota of sense. I quoted someone who posts things that always comes with lots of knowledge, not people like you.
Don't mention me again. Keep your madness to yourself...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 9:41pm On Jun 14
WriteerNg:
🚨 Argentina is paying Huawei with beef.

Repeat: Argentina is paying Huawei with beef.

This is not a drill. Huawei is accepting beef as payment.

The foolish Javier Milei pulled out of BRICS just to please his globalist masters 🤡

There was a time Nigeria payed JB with Oil. so why the wailing. If Huawei don't need the bee why did they accept it. And besides what does this has to do with BRICS. use less be. ing

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 9:43pm On Jun 14
WriteerNg:

Shameless Old man Lavrov. Seems you and Pootin getting tired already.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 9:46pm On Jun 14
Tiopii:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Russia has done their worst, there's nothing more they can do.

Make fight continue

This is the time for the West to put in more effort. If you look at recent time. Putin had be covertly signalling for ceasefire. Russia is bleeding

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 9:47pm On Jun 14
Tiopii:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Say Modern weapons, Belarus get modern weapons them no give Russia

😄😄😄😹😹😹🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I swear all this propagandist no dey use their brain. They have the weapons why can't they give Russia.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 9:48pm On Jun 14
Tiopii:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. He would invade the US too?

Invade USA!? IN Putins' wildest dream. Judas Iscariot and Hitler endings will be Childsplay to his ending.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 9:49pm On Jun 14
Michaeltreasure:

I enjoy your posts a lot, due to the fact that you always make sense in your posts. But taking your arguments too personal and most times ignoring facts is beginning to look ugly.
You're one of the Pro Wests here who make a lot of sense, but please face facts sometimes. The Western world aren't saints! They're as guilty in evil as Russia, just that they are smarter in covering up their crimes, unlike the Russians, Chinese, Iranians etc who display their evil proudly.
So please, argue fairly, and leave out personal bias. I prefer Western society than the East, although the present decay in values is rubbing off that preference.
So both sides have their good and bad sides, just that one is smarter in hiding themselves.
But I would prefer a Western visa any day, any time to a Chinese or Russian visa. That's fact!

💯💯💯💯💯💯
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 9:50pm On Jun 14
Kingsnairaland:

No one really knows where the one world government will come from

Some speculate it will be from Italy Rome catholic

Others say it will be from USA

Those in USA say it will be from Russia and China

No matter where is comes from or who takes up the task of implementing it

One thing is for sure

It will happen and the result won't be favorable to any one at the end.
That's the truth.

The scripture must be fulfilled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14
okeysoninv:
The war will never end until nato destroys Russia.
Blah blah blah blah blah......

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Michaeltreasure(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14
WriteerNg:
⚡Nations who have submitted applications to join BRICS:

Azerbaijan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Belarus, Bolivia, Venezuela, Vietnam, Honduras, Zimbabwe, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Cuba, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Palestine, Pakistan, Senegal, Syria, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Chad, Sri Lanka, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea and South Sudan.
Chad.. Eritrea..Equatorial Guinea.. Uganda? Seriously?
Even Nigeria and Palestine? I laugh in Ashanti...
And BRICS is celebrating this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) ... (2084) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: emisun(m), WritterNg, Raynald, Stoplying, Alamkir, bigwig071(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.