Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:47 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (771504 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) ... (2084) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 10:00pm On Jun 14
โ€” ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท/๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฉ NEW: The first confirmed use of Iranian Mohajer-6 combat UAVs in Sudan against the RSF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 10:02pm On Jun 14
๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ The Government of Kosovo approved sanctions against Iran and a new package of sanctions against the Russian Federation.

The sanctions are coordinated with the United States and the European Union. They are mostly focused on entities involved in nuclear and ballistic missile activities.

Neither Iran nor Russia recognize Kosovo as a sovereign state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 10:04pm On Jun 14
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑโšก๏ธ- BREAKING: According to Israeli Channel 12, "The Northern Front Command is preparing for a massive attack on Lebanon and is awaiting the decision of the political leadership."
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 10:04pm On Jun 14
๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ชโšก๏ธ- Vessels passing through the Bab al-Mandeb strait are beginning to identify their AIS modules to prevent an attack by Houthis, including "Free Palestine," "All Muslim crew," "Russian flagged" and "Chinese flagged." Some others say "armed guards."

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 10:06pm On Jun 14
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Reuters: China is waging a โ€œsubtle boycottโ€ of the Ukraine summit

The publication writes that in parallel, China is promoting its peace plan among the countries of the โ€œglobal South.โ€ It is noted that Beijing did not openly criticize the meeting in Switzerland and did not ask countries to refuse participation, but emphasized that the summit would โ€œprolong the conflict.โ€

China has intensified negotiations ahead of the summit, writes Reuters, and is trying to convince countries to support its plan, which involves ending the conflict on the front line.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 10:08pm On Jun 14
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Washington and London are planning large-scale sabotage against the Russian Federation for Kyiv - Zakharov

๐Ÿ“ โ€œThe Anglo-Saxons are openly inciting the Kiev regime to commit barbaric terrorist attacks. Apparently, destruction is not enough for them; they demand more from the Kyiv regime.They encourage direct strikes in the depths of Russia, and even this is not enough for them. Now Washington and London have started planning large-scale sabotages,โ€ said the official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 10:10pm On Jun 14
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฉ โ€œDown with Maia Sandu!โ€ โ€“ opposition deputies blocked the podium in the Parliament of Moldova

The action was organized by deputies of the โ€œVictoryโ€ bloc.

The rest of the politicians pretended that nothing was happening and simply turned off their microphones so that the protesters could not be heard.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 10:10pm On Jun 14
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Vladimir Putin extended the ban on the supply of oil and petroleum products to foreigners who directly or indirectly comply with the price ceiling

The measures have been extended until December 31, 2024.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ sanctions is working

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:16pm On Jun 14
Michaeltreasure:

Chad.. Eritrea..Equatorial Guinea.. Uganda? Seriously?
Even Nigeria and Palestine? I laugh in Ashanti...
And BRICS is celebrating this?

These countries possess resources and raw materials, do they not?

Every country has something to offer.

Imagine 100 countries in BRICS trading in their various currencies. That would make BRICS in control of 70% of the world's resources.

Free from western control and manipulation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:29pm On Jun 14
๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ’ฒThe Central Bank of the Russian Federation, after the US sanctions on the Moscow Stock Exchange, for the first time established official exchange rates based on over-the-counter trading: the dollar on Friday-88.21 rubles, the euro-94.83 rubles, the yuan becomes the main foreign currency
ะ“ cash in banks can still be purchased if available, jobs are conducted at the bank's exchange rate, the central bank said.
As of Thursday, the regulator sets rates based on bank reports and counter trading information.
The ๐Ÿ’ฒyuan will become the main foreign currency of Russia: the exchange rate of the yuan to the ruble will now determine the trajectory for all other currency pairs, including the euro and the dollar.
sanctions is working ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 10:29pm On Jun 14
Michaeltreasure:

Please, I respect Mr Obedience a lot, his posts always makes sense.
But you seem not to have an iota of sense. I quoted someone who posts things that always comes with lots of knowledge, not people like you.
Don't mention me again. Keep your madness to yourself...

You're still crying o๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:30pm On Jun 14
๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ Russia's inevitable response to the use of frozen assets for Ukraine will be extremely painful for Brussels - official Russian Foreign Ministry representative Zakharova

The diplomat noted that Russia has enough European property and funds, so Europe โ€œwill first have to pay for its madness from its own wallet.โ€

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:31pm On Jun 14
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ G7 countries are not confiscating frozen assets of the Russian Federation to secure a loan to Kyiv, we are talking about confiscation of income from them โ€“ Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni

๐Ÿ“ โ€œWe are, of course, not talking about the confiscation of these assets, but about the interest that they accumulate over time,โ€ she said at the summit.

Income from Russian assets will be used as a guarantee for loans to Ukraine.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:35pm On Jun 14
๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ Pentagon auditor reveals overpricing of American weapons supplied to Ukraine, worth $1.9 billion

๐Ÿ“ โ€œThis shows that the Department and its agencies have failed to fully implement the policies associated with the Inspector General's instructions,โ€ the watchdog report said.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 10:35pm On Jun 14
Vl3ly:
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Washington and London are planning large-scale sabotage against the Russian Federation for Kyiv - Zakharov

๐Ÿ“ โ€œThe Anglo-Saxons are openly inciting the Kiev regime to commit barbaric terrorist attacks. Apparently, destruction is not enough for them; they demand more from the Kyiv regime.They encourage direct strikes in the depths of Russia, and even this is not enough for them. Now Washington and London have started planning large-scale sabotages,โ€ said the official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry.

Russia have nothing to be worried about.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:36pm On Jun 14
๐Ÿ’ฅ Houthis attack Ukrainian ship in Gulf of Adenโ€“ US Central Command

๐Ÿš€ According to the report, two missiles hit the cargo ship Verbena, causing a fire on board.

โ—๏ธ In addition, one of the sailors was seriously injured; he was evacuated by an aircraft arriving from the American cruiser USS Philippine Sea.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:38pm On Jun 14
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Ukraine signed the first contract for the import of liquefied gas from the USA

โšซ๏ธ An agreement on the sidelines of the forum on the restoration of Ukraine in Berlin was signed by representatives of the energy holding DTEK and the American company Venture Global.

โšซ๏ธ The agreement includes support for the short-, medium- and long-term energy security needs of Ukraine and the Eastern European region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:40pm On Jun 14
๐Ÿคก The German Football Association had to make excuses because of bottles from the World Cup in Russia

๐Ÿ“ Bild noticed that the players of the German national team still use water bottles that they received at the 2018 world championship, held in Russia.

๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช The German Football Association hastened to respond to the media hype, justifying the use of six-year-old containers with concern for the environment.

โšซ๏ธ Officials have promised to replace the bottles at the European Championships, which starts today.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:45pm On Jun 14
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บโœ–๏ธ The โ€œGeorgian National Legionโ€ is recognized as a terrorist organization in the Russian Federation - FSB
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:46pm On Jun 14
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ The White House said that they do not know whether future American authorities will maintain the security agreement signed with Kiev
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14
Michaeltreasure:

I enjoy your posts a lot, due to the fact that you always make sense in your posts. But taking your arguments too personal and most times ignoring facts is beginning to look ugly.
You're one of the Pro Wests here who make a lot of sense, but please face facts sometimes. The Western world aren't saints! They're as guilty in evil as Russia, just that they are smarter in covering up their crimes, unlike the Russians, Chinese, Iranians etc who display their evil proudly.
So please, argue fairly, and leave out personal bias. I prefer Western society than the East, although the present decay in values is rubbing off that preference.
So both sides have their good and bad sides, just that one is smarter in hiding themselves.
But I would prefer a Western visa any day, any time to a Chinese or Russian visa. That's fact!

๐Ÿ‘
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:37pm On Jun 14
when did Nigeria submit it's application to join brics?

there is not a single record from the Nigeria forgien ministry that such application was ever made.

where did Mr propaganda get that list of countries from?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:57pm On Jun 14
dvkot:

This clown that knows nothing about the "$50 billion loan" is jubilating does he even understand the risk? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Even Europe are having issues with USA on it which country will give out the loan?

Learn to get deep insight on something instead of just grabbing headline and reposting

Watch and be educated ๐Ÿ˜‚ at least it's from DW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uobHlumaigU

you seems to be suffering from a severe case of multiple personalities, you doubted the loan, in the first place, you doubted the credibility of the loan being given to Ukraine, now you are now after the risks involved in the loan,is it your risk?

if only you had taken your time to read carefully, all the risks were clearly dealt with.if only you would have the initiative to read and also cultivate the important ability to comprehend.

So we have 7 of the biggest economies in the world, who having critically looked at all determing factors, having all the important informations and concluded saying such a loan is not only good but expedient considering the challenges face by the Ukraine state and approved it.
Now that brings us to you, a man who likely don't know were is next meal is coming From, arguing about a loan facility he knows nothing about, something he has no idea or even have adequate informations and details about.

the question is THIS should I take the collective word of the presidents and leaders of the 7 of the most prosperous and economical giants In today's world, or should I believe the nonsense and fallacies of a resident "nairaland propagandist".

your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 3:51am On Jun 15
Michaeltreasure:

Mr Obedience, you seem to have a personal grudge against Russia. See how you deliberately removed Russia from your list of biggest economy in the world, despite the fact that Russia is a trillion dollar economy.
You avoid tackling China, but attack Russia by all means, twisting every news and article, including those from Western media sources that favor Russia.
Tell me, what did Putin do to you? Why are you so angry against Russia? The way you attack Russia on this thread, you don't do close to Iran and North Korea...

the reason I didn't include Russia was that we all already knows the stance of Russia par using the USA dollars, no other country has been more anti dollar than Russia.

All I did was to pick out the states in the brics organisation and highlight their biggest trading partners, and show that this same countries who are members of the brics organisation, most of thier economy is tied to the West, will these countries be willing to discard Western market because they don't want to trade in dollars, will China be willing to lose it biggest markets the USA because of a imaginary brics currency? So this was what I tried to pass across to the audience here, that no matter the anti American agenda China may have, they will still do business with the USA, China-USA trade as grown every fiscal year, it's now worth close to a record 1trillion dollors, China the biggest economy in the brics organisation and the biggest challenge to America's domination both Military and economy wise still do business together with the USA, and both countries are each other's largest trading partners.

also I don't twist any news about Russia, neither do I hate Putin, or the Russian state.
RUSSIA has the resources, population, pedigree and history to become major player in today's world, but the authoritarian and callousness of PUTIN has hampered it's growth
Putin a charismatic leader a man admired around Europe, knowed for his strong wits and personality has single handedly brought a major war on a scale not seen since the hay days of world war two, and with potentials of spilling around over the Europe continent.

A democratic free Russia would be a better Russia for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by jjj37: 5:46am On Jun 15
obedience4:

the reason I didn't include Russia was that we all already knows the stance of Russia par using the USA dollars, no other country has been more anti dollar than Russia

All I did was to pick out the states in the brics organisation and highlight their biggest trading partners, and show that this same countries who are members of the brics organisation, most of thier economy is tied to the West, will these countries be willing to discard Western market because they don't want to trade in dollars, will China be willing to lose it biggest markets the USA because of a imaginary brics currency? So this was what I tried to pass across to the audience here, that no matter the anti American agenda China may have, they will still do business with the USA, China-USA trade as grown every fiscal year, it's now worth close to a record 1trillion dollors, China the biggest economy in the brics organisation and the biggest challenge to America's domination both Military and economy wise still do business together with the USA, and both countries are each other's largest trading partners

also I don't twist any news about Russia, neither do I hate Putin, or the Russian state.
RUSSIA has the resources, population, pedigree and history to become major player in today's world, but the authoritarian and callousness of PUTIN has hampered it's growth
Putin a charismatic leader a man admired around Europe, knowed for his strong wits and personality has single handedly brought a major war on a scale not seen since the hay days of world war two, and with potentials of spilling around over the Europe continent

A democratic free Russia would be a better Russia for everyone
Son of Man, truth is very far from you.. miles away.!! Which one is democratic Russia? Are they complaining?
All most of you in the America hemisphere want is a country vasal to your biddings.

All these your shadow reasoning and ranting will stop when an alternative currency to the dollar is out.. and who says countries will stop doing business with each other? What happens to when I'm buying from you, i use your currency, when you're buying from me, you use my acceptable currency.?
The world is shifting and so also are all instruments making it up.
#Note: read about currencies and why the brics are glamouring for a currency similar to the dollar, i know you'll run naked to reply as in your tradition, but pls this time I'll urge you to take your time to reason properly before beginning to type your usuall.. and also too, don't forget to breath as you type. Goodmorning

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 6:35am On Jun 15
jjj37:

Son of Man, truth is very far from you.. miles away.!! Which one is democratic Russia? Are they complaining?
All most of you in the America hemisphere want is a country vasal to your biddings.

All these your shadow reasoning and ranting will stop when an alternative currency to the dollar is out.. and who says countries will stop doing business with each other? What happens to when I'm buying from you, i use your currency, when you're buying from me, you use my acceptable currency.?
The world is shifting and so also are all instruments making it up.
#Note: read about currencies and why the brics are glamouring for a currency similar to the dollar, i know you'll run naked to reply as in your tradition, but pls this time I'll urge you to take your time to reason properly before beginning to type your usuall.. and also too, don't forget to breath as you type. Goodmorning

Wake me up,when the alternative currency comes online
Till then enjoy the domination of the greenback.

Cheers
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 6:49am On Jun 15
โšกAll Region of Ukraine are under an Air Raid Alert for the 3rd Night in a Row, as the Ukrainian Armed Forces and Russia both Step-Up their Attacks on each others Territory using Long-Range Missiles and One-Way โ€œSuicideโ€ Drones. Airbases in Western Russia and Western Ukraine have both been Hit Hard over the past Three Nights.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:54am On Jun 15
An empire going down. Anywhere Belle face alliance grin. The hypocrisy and double standard is clear to the blind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BentizilL0: 6:58am On Jun 15
Michaeltreasure:

Please, I respect Mr Obedience a lot, his posts always makes sense.
But you seem not to have an iota of sense. I quoted someone who posts things that always comes with lots of knowledge, not people like you.
Don't mention me again. Keep your madness to yourself...
Sharp โœ…๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 6:58am On Jun 15
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 7:19am On Jun 15
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) ... (2084) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections โ€” Bidenโ€™s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Omen100(m), Stoplying and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.