Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,531 members, 7,921,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:03 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (846223 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:16am On Jun 15
Vl3ly:
‼️BREAKING‼️

Heavy losses at the Moscow Stock Exchange after the US. (#USA) decision on imposing further sanctions against #Russia's Stock Exchange

Meanwhile the Moscow Stock Exchange, #Russia, has suspended trading in US dollars and Euros as of June 13 in an attempt to stabilize the situation at the #Russia|n Stock Exchange

In connection with the “new” calculation, banks began to raise the selling rate and lower the purchasing rate of cash US. dollars and euros - in some prices jumped to 200 rubles per US. dollar

wawuuu.

so you mean, Russia has been trading with dollars in their stock exchange market and if not for the sanctions they would have continued using dollars to trade😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

small small una go talk truth.

And Russia is still holding on to Dollars o😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 11:16am On Jun 15
🇰🇵🇰🇷 North Korea is building a wall on the border with South Korea - Yonhap

The agency, citing military sources, reported that North Korea is believed to be building “fortifications or a long wall” in the demilitarized zone on the border with South Korea.

📝“They are building walls, digging, building roads in a number of areas between the military demarcation line and the northern demarcation line inside the demilitarized zone,” – writes the agency.

❗️ Previously, Kim Jong-un called for measures to “block all communication channels between North and South across the border.”

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 11:17am On Jun 15
⚡Spain resumed imports of Russian iron and steel after a three-month pause.

In addition, the country sharply increased purchases of Russian aluminum - by 1.5 times, up to 13 million euros, and also increased imports of titanium from Russia by 1.9 times - up to 1.5 million euros.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 11:17am On Jun 15
obedience4:

the Chinese, the UK and the USA when they want to show or project power of their navies, they sail a carrier strike group, here we have a country sailing a Sub and 2 ships
😭😭😭😭
I will pick the Nigeria navy over the overrated Soviet era navy, at least nobody sink our ship's for sport.

The mighty sir has really fallen
is it the same UK that was chased out of the red sea by houtis or which other UK?

I've told you all before apart from USA the rest of NATO nations are barking dogs non of them can face Iran in a 1v1 battle

Cho Cho Cho no dey win war.. show working mofo 😂
Houtis gave your UK super power run from the red sea, France was kicked out of Africa despite all their initial gra-gra
We desperately want to see officially NATO forces in Ukraine, why una dey fear grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:19am On Jun 15
DystopianMuse:

Idiot,.... Communism is created by someone that hates capitalism so much he creates an imperfect system. Failing to state how it will work perfectly.
Tell me where 100% communism has worked and I will leave this thread. Even China had to tweak thing.
Capitalism is not perfect but better than communism that is full of suffering sorrow anger famine death.

Fool Stop

just to add and buress your points During most of the 20th century, around one-third of the world's population lived under Communist governments

after the mighty fall of the communist Soviet union, fast forward to today only , China, Cuba, Laos, Vietnam, and North Korea (DPRK). Are communist states, and as you rightly said, China and it's counterpart Vietnam don't even practices 100% communism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 11:19am On Jun 15
The West Complains too much.
Russia is about to witness what the West has been complaining about since. IP theft

Lada cars have been a symbol of Russia's self-reliance since they began rolling off assembly lines during the depths of the Cold War

The Lada cars seems to be making a comeback. But guess what??
The designs as well as other are been plagiarized an manufactured by the Chinese.

Good ol' Chinese theft .

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:19am On Jun 15
obedience4:

the Chinese, the UK and the USA when they want to show or project power of their navies, they sail a carrier strike group, here we have a country sailing a Sub and 2 ships
😭😭😭😭
I will pick the Nigeria navy over the overrated Soviet era navy, at least nobody sink our ship's for sport.

The mighty sir has really fallen

They went with a tug ship incase one of their ships malfunctions, they can drag it back to Russia😂😂😂😂.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:20am On Jun 15
DystopianMuse:
The West Complains too much.
Russia is about to witness what the West has been complaining about since. IP theft

Lada cars have been a symbol of Russia's self-reliance since they began rolling off assembly lines during the depths of the Cold War

The Lada cars seems to be making a comeback. But guess what??
The designs as well as other are been plagiarized an manufactured by the Chinese.

Good ol' Chinese theft .

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

China dey do them bad things, but the West is the devil.

small small, them go talk truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 11:22am On Jun 15
⚡Lara Trump is building an army of ‘100,000 poll watchers and over 500 lawyers’ to ‘deploy’ across America in November election.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:23am On Jun 15
erniok:

Maybe they are looking at long term effect say 10 years today.

Putin took these sanctions to the UN saying it's illegal, Putin came out to say the West should lift the sanctions.

Russians are feeling the sanctions, but Nairaland Russians are saying it isn't working.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Them go feel it.

F16s soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:25am On Jun 15
dvkot:
is it the same UK that was chased out of the red sea by houtis or which other UK?

I've told you all before apart from USA the rest of NATO nations are barking dogs non of them can face Iran in a 1v1 battle

Cho Cho Cho no dey win war.. show working mofo 😂
Houtis gave your UK super power run from the red sea, France was kicked out of Africa despite all their initial gra-gra
We desperately want to see officially NATO forces in Ukraine, why una dey fear grin

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. You go explain tire

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:26am On Jun 15
dvkot:

chase were?? the HMS diamond and the HMS Richmond are currently deployed in the red sea as part of the coalition policing the red sea.
don't be angry, but the Uk as a functioning aircraft Carrier strike group, the mighty Russia navy can't even manage it's old Soviet union aircraft carrier, that is currently resting in Peace at a ship yard,when it's counterparts are catching the waves.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 11:26am On Jun 15
⚡The fire in Kiev caused by a Russian missile strike has finally been extinguished after 4 days of fire fighting.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 11:29am On Jun 15
[b]
Tiopii:

wawuuu.

so you mean, Russia has been trading with dollars in their stock exchange market and if not for the sanctions they would have continued using dollars to trade😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

small small una go talk truth.

And Russia is still holding on to Dollars o😂😂😂😂
i

This one small.
Even all the hypes that China is dumping massive US debts is are all lies. Or outright misinformation from dumb and foolish western medias.
China is still holding and buying massive US debts through EUROCLEAR. A bank in Belgium that helps China in Buying US debt.
With the last round of hype China only sold around $51B of US debt and even some of it was snapped up by Belgium.

See some articles below that shows how China operates 'things'

https://qz.com/254104/is-china-disguising-itself-as-belgium-to-buy-us-government-bonds

https://www.cfr.org/blog/few-words-chinas-holdings-us-bonds

I always pity this Russian following clowns here.they are all fixated on Russia propaganda.they know nada

It's Greenback till eternity .

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 11:30am On Jun 15
obedience4:

chase were?? the HMS diamond and the HMS Richmond are currently deployed in the red sea as part of the coalition policing the red sea.
don't be angry, but the Uk as a functioning aircraft Carrier strike group, the mighty Russia navy can't even manage it's old Soviet union aircraft carrier, that is currently resting in Peace at a ship yard,when it's counterparts are catching the waves.

how are they policing if ships are still being struck and damaged almost everyday? We all thought by now red sea would have been opened and all the houtis defeated 🤡

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:30am On Jun 15
Tiopii:

They went with a tug ship incase one of their ships malfunctions, they can drag it back to Russia😂😂😂😂.

that old cargo Russia Carrier Admiral Kuznetsov and tug boats are like husband and wife
they always go together
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 11:34am On Jun 15
Tiopii:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. You go explain tire
Nah.. you a clown mate😂😂
The assignment I gave you was to go look for a war the UK has won, since that day you ran and avoided me.
The UK soilders cannot face the Wagner group argue with your facts if e pain u😂😂

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 11:35am On Jun 15
🇸🇦🇺🇸 Saudi Arabia freed itself from petrodollar obligations

Bizcommunity reports that the petrodollar pact between the United States and Saudi Arabia, signed on June 8, 1974, has expired. The Americans persuaded the Saudis to trade oil only in dollars, and this became firmly established in the world oil trade.

✖️ Every five years the agreement was automatically renewed, but after 50 years the Saudis changed their minds. It is noted that this decision will allow Saudi Arabia to sell oil and other goods in several currencies, including Chinese yuan, euros, yen.

💲 The article also said that the decision will accelerate the global shift away from the US dollar. Saudi Arabia is already discussing with China payment for oil in yuan.
the fall of dollar is inevitable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:36am On Jun 15
dvkot:
how are they policing if ships are still being struck and damaged almost everyday? We all thought by now red sea would have been opened and all the houtis defeated 🤡

you said they were chased now you are jumping to another rope 😫😫😫😫

the red sea route is not a small area, it would do you well to see how big the area the route is, the ships can't be everywhere all the time, and if not for dose ship's the casualties rate would be higher

I should be more concerned that 80℅ of the Russian black sea fleet, including the flagship vessel of the black sea fleet, the mosska are currently resting in Peace in the ocean sea bed
Sunk by a country with no functioning naval forces
. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 11:38am On Jun 15
obedience4:

I should be more concerned that 80℅ of the Russian black sea fleet, including the flagship vessel of the black sea fleet, the mosska are currently resting in Peace in the ocean sea bed
Sunk by a country with no functioning naval forces
. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😹😹😄😄😄😄 Turned to Submarines by Ukraine.. a country with no functional Navy . What. A pity

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:41am On Jun 15
dvkot:
Nah.. you a clown mate😂😂
The assignment I gave you was to go look for a war the UK has won, since that day you ran and avoided me.
The UK soilders cannot face the Wagner group argue with your facts if e pain u😂😂

War the UK have won??
Do you know that the British empire was once the dominating force on the planet.

After the Roman empire, no other empire has dominated as the British empire

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:43am On Jun 15
dvkot:
Nah.. you a clown mate😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

You dey embarrass yourself you say you dey argue.

wetin concern me?😂😂😂😂😂

Nobody reasonable person go follow you dey argue that kind thing na.

Make I rub myself for mud?😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:46am On Jun 15
obedience4:

War the UK have won??
Do you know that the British empire was once the dominating force on the planet.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂..

Leave the guy G.

Them dey pursue mad man make him no enter market, but mad man think say na race, him go dey run faster😂😂😂😘😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 11:46am On Jun 15
obedience4:

War the UK have won??

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

do you know that Roman empire, ottoman empire and so many empire were once a dominating force?

See argument this clown is talking about 🤡😂

What recent war have UK been in not to even talk of winning

UK forces still can't face Wagner

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:52am On Jun 15
dvkot:
do you know that Roman empire, ottoman empire and so many empire were once a dominating force?

are we talking about empires??, you just said the British haven't won a war, i only pointed that the British empire once conquered vast part of the world, how did they do it, wasn't it by WAR ?

the whole of Europe as you know was once under the British empire rule, they defeated the France crown, defeated the Spanish king. and naval warfare as we know was pioneer by the British empire.

Modified
you have shifted to recent war 😭😭😭

the last time the UK fought a war was in the Falklands War in 1982 against Argentina and they won.

There isn't being a major war since war against Argentina and ww2, but they were part of the USA coalition against Iraq and the Kuwait liberation

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:52am On Jun 15
DystopianMuse:
i

This one small.
Even all the hypes that China is dumping massive US debts is are all lies. Or outright misinformation from dumb and foolish western medias.
China is still holding and buying massive US debts through EUROCLEAR. A bank in Belgium that helps China in Buying US debt.
With the last round of hype China only sold around $51B of US debt and even some of it was snapped up by Belgium.

See some articles below that shows how China operates 'things'

https://qz.com/254104/is-china-disguising-itself-as-belgium-to-buy-us-government-bonds

https://www.cfr.org/blog/few-words-chinas-holdings-us-bonds

I always pity this Russian following clowns here.they are all fixated on Russia propaganda.they know nada

It's Greenback till eternity .

How would Nairaland Russians feel after reading this?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

China just abandon Russia

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 11:56am On Jun 15
obedience4:

are we talking about empires??, you just said the British haven't won a war, i only pointed that the British empire once conquered vast part of the world, how did they do it, wasn't it by WAR ?

the whole of Europe as you know was once under the British empire rule, they defeated the France crown, defeated the Spanish king. and naval warfare as we know was pioneer by the British empire.
for bringing "Empires" into this you are a clown 🤡 for going far back more than 200years to prove that UK has win a war show how pathetic you are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15
dvkot:
for bringing "Empires" into this you are a clown 🤡 for going far back more than 200years to prove that UK has win a war show how pathetic you are.

you have shifted to recent war 😭😭😭

the last time the UK fought a war was in the Falklands War in 1982 against Argentina and they won.

1982 Falklands War is 200 year's ??😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

damm am enjoying this

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 12:04pm On Jun 15
Tiopii:

How would Nairaland Russians feel after reading this?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

China just abandon Russia

They will probably ignore the post . So they can sleep better at night. Clowns
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 12:05pm On Jun 15
Tiopii:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂..

Leave the guy G.

Them dey pursue mad man make him no enter market, but mad man think say na race, him go dey run faster😂😂😂😘😂😂

😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15
Tiopii and muse this is a Russian propaganda thread, and i don't like the way you guys are dominating the space there.

😭😭😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 12:13pm On Jun 15
obedience4:

War the UK have won??

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

he's talking about today's UK not formal one

(1) (2) (3) ... (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) ... (2251) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Watcharena, dvkot(m), Faithti(m), cyprus000, Stoplying, WrriterNg and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.