Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,678 members, 7,921,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:20 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (2248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (847656 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) ... (2254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13
BoldBrainz:

I just waltzed through your profile after reading a comment here.

Lol.

I can understand Ibime is a decent Carpenter in some abroad country who also earns from betting companies as a side hustle.

You Oga, move aside abeg! Mtscheew!
Okay sir, no more federal level?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 10:15pm On Aug 13
Gbadebo19:

See, me I don't have time for all this your shalaye. You didn't know who you were stalking B4? I thought you said you knew me very very very well.

Who's explaining to you? That you are what? This nonsense broke ass lawyer and thief forming crypto trader. Did you even go to law school? I really doubt that. Your food done today ni. Drop one insult my way next time and you will find out.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13
shoodboi2:

Who's explaining to you? That you are what? This nonsense broke ass lawyer and thief forming crypto trader. Did you even go to law school? I really doubt that. Your food done today ni. Drop one insult my way next time and you will find out.
You are a fool
That is another insult
Please let me find out.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by reccy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13
Kingsnairaland:

Let me check if it is truly three %

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Blakjewelry(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13
obedience4:

Sorry sir, on behalf of myself and other youngsters in this thread, we are saying sorry. Daddy sorry

Ain't us the youngsters the future of tomorrow again?? shouldn't we take front seat and take the driving wheels of from you old folks.

Tiopii are you a youngsters like me??.
The truth is I love history and right now history is being written. America is doing what is doing is exactly what other world power that has come before them were doing.

There is a time in the life of a world power that they peak in their achievement and they feel they are unbreakable and all that people refer as Sodom become common place and the end comes but the only problem right now is that cycle is been threaten by the discovery of the atom and subatomic world.

My problem with America is not it people but the political class, anybody wants to judge fairly without sentiment knows Russia is fighting for it survival. The war Ukraine is just like a political chest game for America and Russia and there is no way Ukraine will come out in one piece. At the end of it all we will get see if the objectives each side is achieved.

I have seen so much hatred on the part of both divide even some calling for the use of atomic weapon on his fellow human. Perhaps if you guys are more scientific minded you guys will understand not just it immediate effect but it after effect up to the molecular level, not forgetting the hydrogen bomb which is destructive compare to the atomic bomb.

Again with the advancement in quantum nobody knows what some of those evil politics are cooking especially in this days were science and technology is for sale.

My point in this write up is let us use reason and logic discussing instead of emotions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 10:19pm On Aug 13
Gbadebo19:

You really think I am going to reveal your accomplices that I added to the suspect list?
Think again. You are talking to someone trained in law, not street logic my dear.

Trained in law, you say? How many people were in your class? We graduate about 5000 lawyers from the law school every year. Bragging about being "trained in law" is all hogwash. Are you even a solicitor of the Supreme court? I really doubt you went to law school.

Just bragging and making noise. Or you think wearing white long-sleeve with black trouser and tie is what makes you a lawyer. Yeye. 😂😂🤡

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by reccy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13
Kingsnairaland:
Don't kill your phone battery because of nairaland lol

1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 10:20pm On Aug 13
Gbadebo19:

You are a fool
That is another insult
Please let me find out.

E pain the werey. Go to bed and sleep. I will continue with you next time. You have suffered enough for today.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:21pm On Aug 13
🤣 I'm just curious because I didn't see any threat to your life. Sorry, but "someone trained in law" is more funny than scary.

🤣Street logic🤣

Gbadebo19:

You really think I am going to reveal your accomplices that I added to the suspect list?
Think again. You are talking to someone trained in law, not street logic my dear.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13
shoodboi2:

Trained in law, you say? How many people were in your class? We graduate about 5000 lawyers from the law school every year. Bragging about being "trained in law" is all hogwash. Are you even a solicitor of the Supreme court? I really doubt you went to law school.

Just bragging and making noise. Or you think wearing white long-sleeve with black trouser and tie is what makes you a lawyer. Yeye. 😂😂🤡
Who is asking you for the number of lawyers graduated every year in law school.
See, I am quite magnanimous and merciful.
My last advice for you is to delete or deactivate this profile. #Shalom.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:22pm On Aug 13
Gbadebo19:

lawyer wey no get sense say na public forum em dey before dropping his ID
Mumu

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:24pm On Aug 13
Gbadebo19:

I don't think anybody cares about your advice.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by iykofias(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13
okeysoninv:
Russia withdraws some troops from Ukraine's south to defend Kursk Oblast – Politico
“Relatively small” even from a Ukrainian spokesperson 😉

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:26pm On Aug 13
iykofias:

“Relatively small” even from a Ukrainian spokesperson 😉
don't believe the report, it's from politico for crying out loud. Propaganda shouldn't become your news.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 10:33pm On Aug 13
Gbadebo19:

Magnanimous and merciful because you are what? Come and delete it. Dunce.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 10:35pm On Aug 13
⚡We are still trying to figure out the goals of Ukraine's foray into Russia — Pentagon

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by iykofias(m): 10:35pm On Aug 13
Stoplying:
don't believe the report, it's from politico for crying out loud. Propaganda shouldn't become your news.
it isn’t actually a propaganda from Politico, they only quoted what Zelenskyy said. What zelensky said is definitely not the fact on ground, but the news is bound to carry it.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 10:37pm On Aug 13
Gbadebo19:

And I asked you then, are you a solicitor of the Supreme court? You go law school? Are you an attorney?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by MEND001: 10:38pm On Aug 13
Gbadebo19:

To end all this rubbish drop your location. Want to come meet you direct. U can quote me in another thread.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by iykofias(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13
Stoplying:

I don't know the goal, but I know the only 2 possible outcomes: death or surrender of thousands of Ukrainian troops.

After they’ve hanged flag and take a good picture for PR

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:41pm On Aug 13
iykofias:
We are still trying to figure out the goals of Ukraine's foray into Russia — Pentagon
I don't know the goal, but I know the only 2 possible outcomes: death or surrender of thousands of Ukrainian troops.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 10:44pm On Aug 13
I personally don't care who wins the US elections but I must applaud the Democrats for playing their games well.

From Trump certainly winning the election by a wide margin after his failed assassination, to Trump now closely trailing in polls. Elon Musk's support of Trump hasn't helped either.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13
Gbadebo19:

Okay sir. Thanks
Alaya you are a clown , you wey dey always run mouth don dey form "yes sir" GTFOH b**ch ass nicca... What happened to your rude and disrespectful energy?

You lose guard and dox yourself because you are trying to brag lol.. a so called lawyer wey dey post full name online, na so dem teach you?

Now you are reporting a post, you are even a bigger clown than i thought.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13
jjj37:
You'll just come back from the days hustling and boom children littering the thread with little braggings and small talks.. imagine wht some of us have been wasting our time replying to., children with 2017 admission? My child got admission for architecture 2018 just one year later and yet these are the people who argue with you on world matters as if they've been around for a long time, when actually for a facts they've not even finish matters in their parents house. I dare you guys go through my timeline here and see when I've been on Russia's Ukraine conflict - since 2014 here, yet i speak cautiously balanced because i don't know the inside beef within the actors involved, but here you'll see small small children coming out to drag front seat with you. Chai

Hehehe

Pure small children still collecting feeding money from their parents.

Reason I took a break...

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 11:13pm On Aug 13
MEND001:
To end all this rubbish drop your location. Want to come meet you direct. U can quote me in another thread.
Okay sir, wait for it
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 11:13pm On Aug 13
As I said earlier some people here think like children but somehow believe they know better and insist on being in the conversation and imposing their lack of sense on you.
jjj37:
You'll just come back from the days hustling and boom children littering the thread with little braggings and small talks.. imagine wht some of us have been wasting our time replying to., children with 2017 admission? My child got admission for architecture 2018 just one year later and yet these are the people who argue with you on world matters as if they've been around for a long time, when actually for a facts they've not even finish matters in their parents house. I dare you guys go through my timeline here and see when I've been on Russia's Ukraine conflict - since 2014 here, yet i speak cautiously balanced because i don't know the inside beef within the actors involved, but here you'll see small small children coming out to drag front seat with you. Chai
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13
dvkot:
Alaya you are a clown , you wey dey always run mouth don dey form "yes sir" GTFOH b**ch ass nicca... What happened to your rude and disrespectful energy?

You lose guard and dox yourself because you are trying to brag lol.. a so called lawyer wey dey post full name online, na so dem teach you?

Now you are reporting a post, you are even a bigger clown than i thought.
You are very correct sir
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 11:14pm On Aug 13
Gbadebo19:

Okay sir, wait for it
kid, it's past bed time. Leave grown up talks to grown ups. Stick to playground topics.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 11:22pm On Aug 13
shoodboi2:

You are just a m0ron. Just look at you whitewashing yourself. You are this, you are that. Who on this thread can vouch for you about anything?

Before the likes of obedience and dystopian entered this thread, you were the one always insulting everyone. Yours is even worse than theirs because they never go to the length which you go to.

You, gbadebo, saying that you understand another person’s perspective without condemnation. You? If you are dreaming, you better wake up.
i swear the literally pisses everyone off... Okey is still better then the other braindead cheap NAFO wannabees here.. At least that one we know his roaming ma@d

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:22pm On Aug 13
BoldBrainz:

You would no doubt have long realised that I very deliberately avoid exchanges with you, right?

There are reasons. Chief of them being that I do not associate with intellectually deprived and behaviourally deficient pigs.

Be nice to keep your opinions to yourself.

While you've been avoiding me, I have never noticed you.

It's good to be scared sometimes. Atleast you recognize the superior being.

Imagine thinking you're smart.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 11:24pm On Aug 13
BoldBrainz:

You would no doubt have long realised that I very deliberately avoid exchanges with you, right?

There are reasons. Chief of them being that I do not associate with intellectually deprived and behaviourally deficient pigs.

Be nice to keep your opinions to yourself.

Eweeeeh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) ... (2254) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Omen100(m), adamma24, raslim20(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.