Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,639 members, 7,921,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (2254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (847456 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:54pm On Aug 14
No one told you that

China announced sanctions on six US defense firms and several executives following the US decision to sell arms to Taiwan, the Chinese Foreign Ministry announced Friday.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nedu666: 10:59pm On Aug 14
Chinese banks are wasting their time thinking they can avoid America sanctions. They should pray trump doesn't win, because if he does, he will ban many goods from China whether China support Russia or not
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by MEND001: 11:03pm On Aug 14
Gbadebo19:

You won't have to wait for much longer.
Here we go.
Say cheeeeeseee
U don't need to wait. Drop ur location let me come and meet u.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 11:12pm On Aug 14
MEND001:
U don't need to wait. Drop ur location let me come and meet u.
You will soon tell them why you carry another person matter for head.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 11:39pm On Aug 14
Gbadebo19:

You won't have to wait for much longer.
Here we go.
Say cheeeeeseee

You are just a noisemaker. Lawyer wey no go law school. You make six figures with crypto but don't have a decent laptop or generator to charge your phone.

Even you can see that you are more courteous today. You are very gentle. No insults or anything. You aren't even calling anyone monkey šŸ˜‚

That is what happens when you are put in your place. If you misbehave again, you will receive another round of dragging.

If your mom and dad didn't raise you well at home, we will raise you here. But for now, you better move on and get lost. Dunce.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 11:46pm On Aug 14
Be strong with the strong and weak with the weak, that is the gentleman code of honour. It is time to free the kid.
shoodboi2:

You are just a noisemaker. Lawyer wey no go law school. You make six figures with crypto but don't have a decent laptop or generator to charge your phone.

Even you can see that you are more courteous today. You are very gentle. No insults or anything. You aren't even calling anyone monkey šŸ˜‚

That is what happens when you are put in your place. If you misbehave again, you will receive another round of dragging.

If your mom and dad didn't raise you well at home, we will raise you here. But for now, you better move on and get lost. Dunce.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 11:56pm On Aug 14
Stoplying:
Be strong with the strong and weak with the weak, that is the gentleman code of honour. It is time to free the kid.

I've free the boy. SIO is in effect.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by MEND001: 11:57pm On Aug 14
Gbadebo19:

You will soon tell them why you carry another person matter for head.
Baba drop ur location. Leave all this Opta u dey yarn. U think we are mates. With 5m that same police would throw ur case away. Hope u re prepared cos am also. No need. I dey Yenogoa like this give ur police my location.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 11:59pm On Aug 14
shoodboi2:

Whatever is still giving you liver will soon cool down.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Faithti(m): 12:06am
Stoplying:

Oh look how you have just admitted to posting propaganda šŸ¤£
Answer to your question:

its not by posting laughing emoji.
Please why don't you show us which of the news I posted was a lie ?
Will be waiting for you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 12:11am
MEND001:
Baba drop ur location. Leave all this Opta u dey yarn. U think we are mates. With 5m that same police would throw ur case away. Hope u re prepared cos am also. No need. I dey Yenogoa like this give ur police my location.
Whatever is giving you liver will soon cool down.
Rahmon Adedoyin owned a whole private university in Osun state. He also owned a decent 3 star hotel.
He was convicted and sentenced to death for the murder of an OAU masters student just last year
I guess he didn't have 5million to give the police. Did he?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 12:15am
It is actually up to you to prove your claims are true and not up to le to prove your claims are false. You posted a pro-ukraine propaganda from a known pro-ukraine propaganda source and you expected that contribution to be taken as "news" even by people whom are not particularly in love with Ukraine.
Faithti:
its not by posting laughing emoji.
Please why don't you show us which of the news I posted was a lie ?
Will be waiting for you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Faithti(m): 12:32am
Stoplying:
It is actually up to you to prove your claims are true and not up to le to prove your claims are false. You posted a pro-ukraine propaganda from a known pro-ukraine propaganda source and you expected that contribution to be taken as "news" even by people whom are not particularly in love with Ukraine.
guyman...if I like let me post from " intel Slava z " as long as the news doesn't favour Russia, you will say its propaganda. Like I said b4..if I post any fake news that isn't true...counter it with your own proof
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 12:51am
usmanpogo:

But he(Obama) won the Nobel peace prize lol

Obama good
Gaddafi bad

That was the narrative in the media then, it was a good sell.

Was he( Gaddafi) really that bad honestly ?

Even George Bush, Tony Blair, Hitler and Zelensky have been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

It is routine to nominate US presidents for the prize. Bush himself was nominated at least two times ā€” once in 2002, before the Iraq war, and once in 2004, after invading Iraq. What ā€œpeaceā€ was he keeping at the time?

The so-called ā€œpeace prizeā€ and the many other Nobel prizes are less about the person and more about politics. It is racist and biased and is given to people for political reasons. It is for whites and has no credibility or usefulness to you if you are not white.

As for Gadaffi, he was not bad. He chased the US, UK,and French companies that were stealing Libyan oil out, nationalized the oil companies, and used the revenue for the benefit of the Libyan people.

He also wanted to create an African currency backed with natural resources so that we could leave the US dollar. The US was never going to allow that, so they killed him.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 1:02am
erniok:

Whether he was run over by a car or train, fell over a cliff, etc, all die na die and I fail to see how obama winning in 2008 is linked to Gaddafi's death in 2011.

All die is not die. Say he was killed. This is the exact propaganda we have been seeing in Gaza. Western news reports would say ā€œIsraelis were killedā€ but when it comes to Palestinians, they say ā€œPalestinians died.ā€

Killed and died carry different weights, and you know that very well. That is why you refused to mention ā€œkilledā€ and used ā€œdiedā€ instead.

When you say someone was killed, the next question a listener would ask is ā€œWho killed them?ā€ But when you say ā€œsomeone diedā€, they ask ā€œWhat happened?ā€ How people react to both is clearly different.

As for Obama, US foreign policy is more or less always the same, irrespective of who is in that seat. The Democrat and Republican party are collectively called The Establishment.

Despite all their noise and fake television arguments, they are both anti-labor and ultra-capitalists. Whether Obama was there or not, they would have killed Gaddafi anyway. If there is any difference, it would have been in the timing. Maybe Obama sped up his killing or delayed it, who knows?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ariesbull: 1:19am
Kingsnairaland:

If this is the method you want that means USA nato should also do it to Assad

Because without Russia protecting Assad he would have been killed.. You forgot Assad killed alot of USA nato boys backing regime change back then yet nato refrain from going all out on him

That means France should do the same to those African states where Russia is protecting too

This theory is not that easy... Ukraine is a dying horse all dying horse kick so hard before they die

When Russia destroys Ukraine in kursk that will calm everyone down so forget about thinking Ukraine will go deeper how can that be possible

we all know that this is the last kick of a dying horse that's what Ukriane is doing they want to use Kursk region as a bargain but they will be encircled that's what analyst is saying ..it happened in meat grinder

(1) (2) (3) ... (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections ā€” Bidenā€™s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: ariesbull, krayzieklay(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.