Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (728932 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (2007) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alamkir:

Word of God kill u there, anytime u smoke igbo just avoid me, if u dnt want to enter street.
easy comrade

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
dvkot:
okeychukwu rest you are not the only madman in this country, your mates are roaming the street while you are here disturbing us with prophecy.

Why didn't you mention the country name and year the coup will take place? There have always been coup in Africa so all those your fake prophecy no count.
Give us a Country name and then the year the coup will take place grin

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

You cruel bastard!
If you make heaven for this life, make I die!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
tonididdy:

Ok this burkina military presido is a statement on his own
He always looks combat ready and see how the Russian military look at him with some atom of fear of the Unkown!

Thatโ€™s a Leader!โ€ฆ.
@Putin Africa is watching your romance with coupโ€™d nations, if itโ€™s all El-dorado be sure to expect more brides!

nice observation. He dey command respect anywhere he enter.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
Procashtips:

Tell me if 'English-Speaking' part of the continent is actually better off.

Remember that wjen you're talking about French speaking part of the continent, it includes Algeria, Morocco and co.

Now do you actually believe there's democracy anywhere in the world?

It's a facade, you're only allowed to choose from what they decide to present as choices and can also decide to give you what they decide for themselves even after you have voted from the choices they presented to you in the first place.

In so called America. No woman has ever ruled and only 2 parties have produced their presidents in over 210 years.

The democracy you're used to can be termed as a mother cooking rice and beans, then asking you to choose from the 2 because she planned this from the start and you weren't part of the decision, whereas there are more than 50 food options you could have choosen from.

Is this truly democracy?

Mention any system of government that's perfect or that have no weaknesses. Infact mention anything on this planet earth that's perfect. Nothing is perfect, from the stone ages human being hav always try to improve what they hav got, be it technology or system of governing ourselves. Same is for Democracy, every country is constantly tweaking it to fit their culture, and it's a continuous process till u get it right.

Which system of government would you rather have us use. Military, sharia or monarchy

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
okeysoninv:
laugh wan kill me. Call my name with respect . We are not mate.

Just make sure u no continue to dey laugh go like that sha. U know what I mean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alamkir:

Mention any system of government that's perfect or that have no weaknesses. Infact mention anything on this planet earth that's perfect. Nothing is perfect, from the stone ages human being hav always try to improve what they hav got, be it technology or system of governing ourselves. Same is for Democracy, every country is constantly tweaking it to fit their culture, and it's a continuous process till u get it right.

Which system of government would you rather have us use. Military, sharia or monarchy

So why force one imperfect system of government on people?

The fact that you're even trying to force democracy on people makes democracy a facade in the first place.

There are more than 12 different forms of government, even customised ones (mixture of various forms).

People should be allowed to choose whichever one fits their norms, culture and tradition

Finish!

11 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
okeysoninv:
you will still laugh when it about to happen.
you said China will invade Taiwan last year 2022 , but wetin happen to that prophecy

You need to explain this fake prophecy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
okeysoninv:
you speaks on ur capacity as a human not from wisdom of God. The coups is bringing back colonialists back to Africa, you will see them grabbing territories. No friendship without gain in the world.

So why do u assume it's not Africa that will gain
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
okeysoninv:
#The time of war in niger comes very soon.

Shey u started posting Ukrainian victory the other time? why don't u stick to that instead, it's a better lie than this ur predictions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Adjovi: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
Procashtips:

Dark brown. (chocolate)

Last last na still dark them add to the brown
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Adjovi: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Procashtips:

For the sake of argument, does this one picture or person represent the whole continent?

It's like using an albino or a whizzy to represent a Caucasian.

So does it mean the majority of people living on this continent have the above skin color?

Your argument don tire me.

You dont even know where we started the argument from you just bebeto enter conclusion
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2023
okeysoninv:
Just this morning I read on the news that Russia has transferred nuke to Belarus. And two days ago I wrote about massive deaths in the month of November. Last night I saw Putin flaring up with anger, he felts overstretched, then nuke happen. Yesterday, I heard emergency in Europe. A mushroom like shape and thousands perish. After , a humanitarian activities in the Europe country. Last night , I saw people running in new York. # let's pray๐Ÿ™.

I like this particular prediction, because November is very close.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
Watcharena:
I'm not talking from religious point of view , I'm talking from simple reasoning and logic .

Reason & logic hav avaded him, forgetting theres a reason God gave him brain in the first place

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alamkir:

Shey u started posting Ukrainian victory the other time? why don't u stick to that instead, it's a better lie than this ur predictions
is Ukraine not having victory already, taking back land, hitting Russia effectively even far away 700km. Forcing Russia to close all the airport in Moscow. You this Muslim man I don't have time for you . You better come to Christ so you will be saved.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alamkir:

So why do u assume it's not Africa that will gain
coup is giving birth to war, civil war , is that a gain to you. Greater powers coming to take your territory is that a gain. There's no gain without Christ. Africa has fallen.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
Adjovi:

You dont even know where we started the argument from you just bebeto enter conclusion

No need for this, it's just a page or two away.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
okeysoninv:
is Ukraine not having victory already, taking back land, hitting Russia effectively even far away 700km. Forcing Russia to close all the airport in Moscow. You this Muslim man I don't have time for you . You better come to Christ so you will be saved.

Wait....... Where did u get this news from or is it a future prediction.

Am a person of reason & logic not religious. If i was u for Don scam me since na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Adjovi:

Dark means black?

You're now sounding like our fake prophet grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
Watcharena:
I'm not talking from religious point of view , I'm talking from simple reasoning and logic .
ok like Jewish zealots. That believed they have conquered Roman until they all perish.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alamkir:

Wait....... Where did u get this news from or is it a future prediction.

Am a person of reason & logic not religious. If i was u for Don scam me since na
you can Google it.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
Adjovi:

Lol.... I tire for this una argument sha, the guy has agreed there is black, he said but they are not plenty. So which means Since they are not plenty we will assume they dnt exist

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alamkir:

Lol.... I tire for this una argument sha, the guy has agreed there is black, he said but they are not plenty. So which means Since they are not plenty we will assume they dnt exist

Agreed where?

No human is black
What he actually posted is known as burnt blown. (Dark Chocolate)

Some Nigerians and unnecessary argument.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia puts Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missiles on combat duty, RIA reports citing Roscosmos.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia puts Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missiles on combat duty, RIA reports citing Roscosmos.
putin the great

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
okeysoninv:
oga , go and rest . Ghana and NIGERIA will have coup. This is not about democracy, but external powers ( USA, Russia, china, Europe) taking territories from africa. And for them to do they needed a willing tools in form of military . So by 2028 almost all africa countries will have coup and military adminstrations. #word of God.
good day editor/predictor

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by somehow: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
WrriterNig:

Hello everyone

What's the range?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
WrriterNig:
is exactly what I wrote there in few hours ago. # God is still speaking today
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
sainttwist1:
good day editor/predictor
you can tell me where I edit.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
Watcharena:
putin the great
please close your mouth . He is not great just frustrated power drunk devil .
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
I told you guys Putin anger flared , he want to use nuke. Just hour ago the op , ( resident putard) confirmed in the news that samat has been activated. Putin is a loser ,

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
Alamkir:

Word of God kill u there, anytime u smoke igbo just avoid me, if u dnt want to enter street.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Putin and Japarov kickstart the construction of Russian-language schools in Kyrgyzstan.

According to the Russian leader, by 2027, Russia plans to build nine schools in seven cities and two villages in the Kyrgyz Republic.

"More than 11,000 children will be enrolled in them," Putin stated.

These schools will employ both Russian and Kyrgyz teachers who have received their education in Russia. It's worth noting that in ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Kyrgyzstan, the Russian language holds the status of a state language.

Putin emphasized the importance of supporting and promoting the Russian language abroad, aligning with Russia's humanitarian policy concept. This concept highlights the significant role of the Russian language among the world's languages, considering it as one of the most developed, rich, and sought-after linguistic systems.

Interest in learning the ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian language worldwide has particularly surged since the start of the SMO, as stated by the head of Rossotrudnichestvo, Evgeny Primakov. This trend is evident in countries of the near abroad, Asia, Africa, and Latin America. However, in G7 countries, the opposite stance has been taken, urging a halt to such projects.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (2007) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections โ€” Bidenโ€™s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: fyinka47(m), Godstime001, NoWam and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.