Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (728936 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (2007) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
โšกโ˜  Wagner PMC to be Replaced by 'Redut' PMC in Africa and the Middle East.

The private military company (PMC) "Redut" is intensifying its activities in the Middle East, expanding its presence in ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡พ Syria and launching operations in ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡พ Libya. According to sources, this company is following the tactical guidelines of the well-known Russian private military firm, Wagner PMC. Interestingly, the supervision of "Redut" is carried out by a former Wagner PMC member and Hero of Russia, Troshyov.

Additionally, recruitment for "Redut" is conducted through the Molkin base, where ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Wagner PMC was previously stationed. Anastasia Kashevarova provides information on this matter.

Such an expansion of PMC activities in the Middle East could have several consequences. As experts note, it strengthens Russia's influence in the region, especially amid the reduction of ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Western presence.

It is noteworthy that earlier reports emerged suggesting that the ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Wagner PMC might cease to exist altogether following the deaths of key leaders. Information has surfaced that private military company personnel were advised to seek alternative employment, as the competition in Africa and the Middle East is becoming exceedingly fierce.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
โšก๏ธBy 2035, it is planned to build about 120 ships of various types at ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian shipyards for the development of the Northern Sea Route, Deputy Prime Minister, head of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Denis Manturov said during a working trip to Murmansk.

"Shipbuilding and ship repair. In the interests of the development of the Northern Sea Route until 2035, Russian shipyards plan to build about 120 ships of various types and purposes. These are, in particular, gas carriers, tankers, container ships - all of them are naturally reinforced ice class, as well as, of course, โš› nuclear icebreakers with whom Murmansk has a special relationship," he said.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Singapore's ex-deputy Prime Minister Shanmugaratnam elected president: official results - AFP

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ›ข Crude oil price rises over $85 for first time since November, 2022.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) has contracted a NY-based AI firm to deploy "Argus", a system to detect and "neutralize" real-time "disinformation threats" on social media.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
okeysoninv:
I told you guys Putin anger flared , he want to use nuke. Just hour ago the op , ( resident putard) confirmed in the news that samat has been activated. Putin is a loser ,
I understand your tactics, the news wey you don see before and you come here con call am prophecy since Op never post am before you

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ชNYT: German officials secretly propose to hold talks on Ukraine

German officials on the sidelines are calling for the start of negotiations on Ukraine. This is reported by The New York Times, quoting Yana Puglirin, director of the Berlin office of the European Council on Foreign Relations.

Observers noted that the German side is thinking about starting negotiations and how best to organize it, but so far it is doing it at an unofficial level.

German officials want this and are discussing exactly how Russia can be brought to the negotiating table, but they are doing it in private and only with trusted think tank people.

The authors recalled that neither in Germany nor in the United States do many people want the Ukrainian conflict to be protracted. According to Puglirin, the point here is both fatigue from the protracted military and financial support for Kyiv, and "weakening of political will."

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
โšกThe Islamic Emirate of ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ Afghanistan erected monuments in the country dedicated to the defeats of the three superpowers in Afghanistan (๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ British Empire, ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ USSR, ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ USA).

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
Vl3ly:
I understand your tactics, the news wey you don see before and you come here con call am prophecy since Op never post am before you
you dey reply person wey dey high

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
BoldBrainz:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

You cruel bastard!
If you make heaven for this life, make I die!
The guy matter dey vex person aswear๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
dvkot:
okeychukwu rest you are not the only madman in this country, your mates are roaming the street while you are here disturbing us with prophecy.

Why didn't you mention the country name and year the coup will take place? There have always been coup in Africa so all those your fake prophecy no count.
Give us a Country name and then the year the coup will take place grin

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšกThe Islamic Emirate of ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ Afghanistan erected monuments in the country dedicated to the defeats of the three superpowers in Afghanistan (๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ British Empire, ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ USSR, ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ USA).

The destroyer of empires

Afghanistan is the number one military in the world..

No nation can defeat Guerrilla warfare
Argue with the evidence

Any empire they win goes down

Guess what will happen to USA evil nato lol.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 5:39am On Sep 02, 2023
Vl3ly:
in your imagination , no time for unbelievers
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 5:46am On Sep 02, 2023
babyboy4every1:

I dey watch you as you dey post all these while. Even a dullard can predict another coup happening. So, stop calling it a prophesy, rather a prediction. No be you predict France go win world cup? Where is the cup? Did your God gave you fake prophesy or what? Please, for Christianity sake, stop calling whatever prediction yiu have as prophesy, iy makes you look stupid

That was why I was laughing.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 5:47am On Sep 02, 2023
seunny4lif:
BREAKING:
Ukraine admits not having enough Russian POWs to exchange for Ukrainian POWs.

This debunks their own claim, that Russians surrender in masses.

And this proves the fact, that Russia just takes much pore Ukrainian prisoner!

What is a direct signal towards the success of military operations.
We have always known this to be so.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 5:48am On Sep 02, 2023
okeysoninv:
i remember how you laughed when I said after Niger the next will be in central africa country .
grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 6:00am On Sep 02, 2023
Vl3ly:
you said China will invade Taiwan last year 2022 , but wetin happen to that prophecy

You need to explain this fake prophecy

The insipid imposter lied in the name of the Lord that Russia will nuke Ukraine last December, but failed. But, I love how he makes the thread go round in comedic limbo. cool

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2023
okeysoninv:
is exactly what I wrote there in few hours ago. # God is still speaking today
grin grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 6:07am On Sep 02, 2023
okeysoninv:
I told you guys Putin anger flared , he want to use nuke. Just hour ago the op , ( resident putard) confirmed in the news that samat has been activated. Putin is a loser ,
I really tried my best not to reply you but you don't know how stupidly funny you are. cool Russia, China, And the US always have nukes on combat duty ready to fly at a moment notice. There is a reason the US President travels on aArforce One with the nuke briefcase. You're so stupidly and cunningly funny. grin

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 6:14am On Sep 02, 2023
Appleyard:
I really tried my best not to reply you but you don't know how stupidly funny you are. cool Russia, China, And the US always have nukes on combat duty ready to fly at a moment notice. There is a reason the US President travels on aArforce One with the nuke briefcase. You're so stupidly and cunningly funny. grin
mister, this is ist time in history Russia is putting sarmat icpm into combat readiness. Use another lie to massage ur ego.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 6:52am On Sep 02, 2023
okeysoninv:
mister, this is ist time in history Russia is putting sarmat icpm into combat readiness. Use another lie to massage ur ego.
end time pastor the weapon just tested last they needed to produce a reasonable number before they deploy it for combat duty Wich it took more than 1 year to do that ,so reasonable to deploy it 17 months after testing it. It has nothing to do with the situation in Ukraine.

Russia has enough Time and resources for the war in Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 7:00am On Sep 02, 2023
Watcharena:
end time pastor the weapon just tested last they needed to produce a reasonable number before they deploy it for combat duty Wich it took more than 1 year to do that ,so reasonable to deploy it 17 months after testing it. It has nothing to do with the situation in Ukraine.

Russia has enough Time and resources for the war in Ukraine
okay ooo, what I read in news after , this is the ist time they are putting it into combat duty.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2023
โšก๏ธThere were attempts to attack the Crimean bridge with ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukrainian semi-submersible crewless water drones.

All boats that tried to attack, first at 23:15, second at 02:10, and third at 02:20 were detected and destroyed, the ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian Ministry of Defense reports.

Traffic resumed from 03:25.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก๏ธThere were attempts to attack the Crimean bridge with ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukrainian semi-submersible crewless water drones.

All boats that tried to attack, first at 23:15, second at 02:10, and third at 02:20 were detected and destroyed, the ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian Ministry of Defense reports.

Traffic resumed from 03:25.
the only reason Ukraine wants to destroy this bridge is just for Media glory otherwise it just makes no sense at all..

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2023
The longest bridge in Europe

The West are angry with that record.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2023
โšก๏ธWith a precise missile strike, the Armed Forces of ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia destroyed the base and training camp of the Ukrainian army in the Selidovo area. In this camp, the command of the 53rd Brigade of the Armed Forces of ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine placed the recently arrived reinforcements from the ranks of the mobilized who were supposed to be thrown into the battle near Avdeyevka.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2023
okeysoninv:
in your imagination , no time for unbelievers
you are not a prophet, you don't even understand the bible......
predictions: you may not even be a Nigerian but someone working for foreign organization or a Nigerian being paid to spread disinformation or someone who just like attention and is good with computer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2023
sainttwist1:
you are not a prophet, you don't even understand the bible......
predictions: you may not even be a Nigerian but someone working for foreign organization or a Nigerian being paid to spread disinformation or someone who just like attention and is good with computer
don't be confused bro, hahahahaha. I didn't put confusion into you ooo.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2023
I am only a messenger of God, sent out to prepare for the harvest.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2023
The time for the attack on USA by Russia and China is out hand ( close) .
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by odudueffiom(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2023
okeysoninv:
I am only a messenger of God, sent out to prepare for the harvest.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜, online prophet oshey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (2007) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections โ€” Bidenโ€™s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Masterviolence(m), fyinka47(m), Godstime001 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.