Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (735373 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (2019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israeli flags will be replacing Ukraine flags from today upward cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
WriteerNig:
⚡️Some information coming through that the Taliban wants to get involved in the war against 🇮🇱 Israel. This is escalating at an alarming pace.

Lol.

Not even up to 6 hours since I said this. A combination of the Taliban and Hezbollah mixed with Hamas? We're in for a long one.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
Allthelight:

Uncordinated how ?

I'm being generous when I say uncoordinated. A better word is "nonexistent". I've seen videos of Israeli soldiers getting captured after their tank was destroyed. I've seen another one of several fully kitted Israeli soldiers getting captured and another of Israeli soldiers getting killed by bombs dropped from a drone.

I saw another video of Israel soldiers fleeing from their positions. One even fell as he escaped. Then there are series of videos of Hamas capturing tanks and other armored vehicles from multiple Israeli military bases.

Israel has always relied on iron dome and troops stationed around the border for its defense. Now, Hamas has used electronic warfare to disable the iron dome. It worked so well Hamas fired 5,000 rockets and there's not a single video of the iron dome intercepting them. In the past, those sorts of videos would have been posted on Twitter and YouTube.

As for the troops at the border, Hamas bypassed them using tunnels and paragliders, catching them unaware and cutting them from their supply lines. Then it launched a massive ground assault across the borders. They had to flee before they were surrounded, leading them to abandon their vehicles and bases. The ones that tried fighting back were quickly overwhelmed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡️4 🇮🇱 Israeli AH-64 “Apache” Attack Helicopters are reported to have been Struck by Anti-Aircraft Fire from the Gaza Strip today but all of the Helicopters able to Return to Base and Land Safely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BentizilL0: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
hahahaha you can't separate Jews and christains. We are brothers. Until greater land of Israel is archive no peace . Great land of Israel must come . The Lord is with us .
We're not brothers fool... 😐

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡️Naftali Bennett, former PM of 🇮🇱 Israel, arrives for reserve duty.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡️31 IDF Battalions of Infantry and Armor are currently Engaged in Heavy Fighting around the Gaza Strip and Southern 🇮🇱 Israel with another 4 said to be Enroute.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡️The Palestinian resistance reportedly launched more than 5,000 homemade rockets to the illegal Israeli settlements in response to 🇮🇱 Israel's ongoing violations against Jerusalem's Al-Aqsa Mosque.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
BentizilL0:

We're not brothers fool... 😐
Muslim satanism out from my way. Your jihadist Muslim brotherhood , I pray that when the battle of Armageddon starts you Muslims in Nigeria will join ur counterparts in Susan , lybia to come to the land of children of God. Oh God I can't wait to see end of Muslim satanism .
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡️The 🇮🇷 IRGC’s top commander, Hussein Salami:

🇮🇱 Netanyahu should practice swimming in the Mediterranean. It will be needed soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡️🇮🇱 Israeli police say that 200-300 Hamas militants have infiltrated the country, and dozens more are hiding on Israeli territory
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡️🇴🇲 Omani Foreign Ministry: The ongoing escalation is a result of the continued 🇮🇱 Israeli occupation of the Palestinian territories and its ongoing attacks.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BentizilL0: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
Muslim satanism out from my way. Your jihadist Muslim brotherhood , I pray that when the battle of Armageddon starts you Muslims in Nigeria will join ur counterparts in Susan , lybia to come to the land of children of God. Oh God I can't wait to see end of Muslim satanism .
Na thunder go strike you for calling me Muslim...
If not that God is lenient, people like should've been strucked by lightning for always calling the name of God in vain...

We need to chase people like you away from southern Nigeria.
I hope you suffer same fate Palestine has been suffering from Israel. May it be done unto you as Israel has been doing unto Palestine...

Nuisance...

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by tonididdy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
WriteerNig:
⚡️Some information coming through that the Taliban wants to get involved in the war against 🇮🇱 Israel. This is escalating at an alarming pace.
Terrorists can never and will never be allowed to have the upper hand.
Netanyahu was wrong to call this a war, it's an operation
This is an opportunity to wipe out this terror group once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡️“Roof Knock” just conducted on a High-Rise Building in Gaza City.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

😂😂.

Omoh, the kind of power tussle currently going on amongst world powers is crazy! Now the big countries have resorted to using smaller ones to fight proxy battles while they pull the economic strings trying to out-do each other.

Which kind wahala be all this one sef? Now the US is begging Israel not to be provoked enough to use tactical nukes no matter how much they're pushed. So make Israel just dey die dey go pending when US go fit send all the necessary assistance in the days to follow.

They know Israel has a short fuse and e get where Palestinians go kill them reach, them go provoke release wetin no good. And Iran go respond. Everywhere, yam pepper scatter scatter!

It's like u are even a better prophet than that our fake pastor okechukwu. Where is he sef? What's dat his handle? Okeysoninv God is showing u everything but forgot to show u the one in his backyard. Are u sure u are communicating with the real God abi na ur village witches dey use u

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡️🇺🇸 President Biden on attacks in Israel:

"The United States unequivocally condemns this appalling assault against Israel by Hamas terrorists from Gaza, and I made clear to Prime Minister Netanyahu that we stand ready to offer all appropriate means of support to the Government and people of 🇮🇱 Israel."

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡️Normal Railway Operations in 🇮🇱 Israel have been Suspended in order to assist in the Deployment of Troops and Equipment towards the North and South of the Country.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

😂😂.

Omoh, the kind of power tussle currently going on amongst world powers is crazy! Now the big countries have resorted to using smaller ones to fight proxy battles while they pull the economic strings trying to out-do each other.

Which kind wahala be all this one sef? Now the US is begging Israel not to be provoked enough to use tactical nukes no matter how much they're pushed. So make Israel just dey die dey go pending when US go fit send all the necessary assistance in the days to follow.

They know Israel has a short fuse and e get where Palestinians go kill them reach, them go provoke release wetin no good. And Iran go respond. Everywhere, yam pepper scatter scatter!
its crazy, worst one is no matter do to hamas in 5years time this same act can repeat itself...
And as for iran i don't think Israel can use a tactical nuke to be honest
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
tonididdy:

Terrorists can never and will never be allowed to have the upper hand.
Netanyahu was wrong to call this a war, it's an operation
This is an opportunity to wipe out this terror group once and for all.
You failed history. The land you now call Israel was called Palestine until around 1946 when Europeans and Americans of the Jewish fate took it over by force (colonisation).
Then the colonizers started pushing the indigenous people out of their lands and homes. This is their land. Israel is a colonizer.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡️U.N. Peacekeeping Forces in Southern 🇱🇧 Lebanon have been ordered to Return to their Bases due to Escalating Tensions between Hezbollah and 🇮🇱 Israel.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
BentizilL0:

Na thunder go strike you for calling me Muslim...
If not that God is lenient, people like should've been strucked by lightning for always calling the name of God in vain...

We need to chase people like you away from southern Nigeria.
I hope you suffer same fate Palestine has been suffering from Israel. May it be done unto you as Israel has been doing unto Palestine...

Nuisance...
what make you a christain? Your just a chrislamic person. The land of Israel is established forever . Christ shall reign 1000yrs and if you fails to worship him in Jerusalem plaque will strike you. We are not perplexed because Israel will always win.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡️🇩🇿 Algeria strongly condemns 🇮🇱 Israel's practices "that violate the most basic humanitarian rules" and requests the immediate intervention of the international community.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡️The 🇦🇫 Taliban supported Hamas and declared that they were ready to go in Palestine.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡️The President of the 🇺🇸 United States, Joe Biden has Warned any other Country, Group, or Organization from attempting to Interfere with the Conflict in 🇮🇱 Israel and that it they do it will be met with a Swift Response.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
WriteerNig:
⚡️“Roof Knock” just conducted on a High-Rise Building in Gaza City.
this people are not serious you knock on killer door before shooting. Israel should wake up abeg. Why should you knock on their doors instead of annihilated them unawares.i am disappointed at Israel.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡️🇮🇱 Israeli soldiers and commanders have been killed, Spokesman says
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡️Hamas is claiming that the Incursions into Southern Israel were preceded by a “Mass Jamming of 🇮🇱 Israeli Communications and Surveillance Systems” along the Border with the Gaza Strip which allowed for Fighters to slip into the Country practically Unnoticed.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡️High-Rise Building in Gaza City which was “Roof Knocked” a few minutes ago has been Destroyed.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
Shoodboi:

The money is limited to "humanitarian purposes". While the US has "given" it to Iran, it's probably still with the US. When Iran wants to spent out of it, it informs the US, and the US makes payment. That's the likeliest scenario here. The money had no play here. Money or not, Hamas would have attacked.

Also, we should stop referring to Iran. Hamas is the one fighting and not Iran. The mentions of Iran is just another attempt by Israel, US, and their supporters to discredit the Palestinians and distract everyone from the origin of the conflict. An operation of this scale took years to plan. It's impossible that Iran needed to fund it with money that hasn't even gotten into its hands.

I support u on this

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡️Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh:

We warned them and the whole world that we will not remain silent about what is happening in Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa Mosque, even if everyone remains silent.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
WriteerNig:
🤡 🇺🇸 🤡
is like these ones want to fight iran by all means

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (2019) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.