Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,161 members, 7,916,396 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:28 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (833662 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (2219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡Presence of CENTCOM commanders and ground and naval forces of the US Army in the underground base in Tel Aviv to lead the war.

Information of the armed forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran shows that the commanders of CENTCOM and the ground and naval forces of the American army are directing their attack against Palestinian groups in an underground base in Tel Aviv, alongside with commanders of the Israeli
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡Ukraine says that Russia has strengthened its force deployments in Bakhmut and switched gears from defence to of fence.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡Al Jazeera says its websites and operating systems are exposed to electronic hacking attempts aimed at disrupting the publishing and broadcasting systems in conjunction with irs coverage of the war in Gaza.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡Ukraine says that Russia has strengthened its force deployments in Bakhmut and switched gears from defence to offence.

Russian offence?

One minute silence for Ukraine 😑😑

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡ Ground invasion of Gaza

The map of the locations of the IDF forces and the direction of the movement (in turquoise).

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
I don’t which one is worst between Italians and French people when it come to pretending they don’t understand English.
Apart from major city other places are difficult if you don’t understand the local language
At least German people under the age of 40s understand English but Italians, French and Spanish don’t even make any attempt to understand it.

They don’t care and I can’t blame them

That’s was what I’m saying ooh

It’s easy for Congos and co in Belgium and France than Nigerians and Ghanaian.

Even within Nigeria here, when I visited Sotoko for the first time, I swear, I thought we are no more in Nigeria.
The Aboki place we ate food, he can’t even understand broken English as inside Nigeria oooh.

Well, that’s goes for some villages in even western part of Nigeria.

Mille:

When I studied in Germany at somewhere between Frankfurt and Hannover, I had an incident where I felt like I was having cardiac arrest when playing football. I quickly went to the hospital with a friend of mine who spoke very little German. We had to use Google translate before the receptionist could even understand us and I was given a date to come for examinations.

On the day of the examination, I was admitted for about three days. Nobody in the hospital spoke English including the doctor that was to examine me. I'm very sure he didn't understand the symptoms I described. I did some examinations but I couldn't even understand the outcome because there was no one to explain it to me and I wasn't allowed to come into the examination room with my phone. In the end, it felt like I wasted my time at the hospital and I just stopped playing football or doing any rigorous activity until I moved to Hamburg and found an hospital with international clients.

Germany was still far better than France. France was the first place I have ever seen black people who don't speak a word in English. The French are arrogant, rude and very snobbish with their language. Everywhere outside of my University in Lyon, no one will attempt to speak English with you. I remember queuing for over 40 minutes with a Ghanaian classmate at Credit Agricole to open a bank account. When we got to the front, the only thing we heard was "Désolé, je ne parle pas Anglais". That's 40 minutes wasted at the bank.

Personally, I won't even live in countries where English is not an official language except countries with high English proficiency like in the Netherlands and Scandinavia. And if I'm to visit others, I will make sure to stay in the Touristy parts where English can be expected to be spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡The Israeli Air Force confirms that it intercepted a (presumably Houthi-launched) ballistic missile over the Red Sea with an Arrow anti-ballistic missile.
ballistic missile ke? Launched from where? I think Israel needs to restrategize on this hamas stuff
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡German imports of petroleum products from India have increased more than tenfold this year compared to the same period last year.

But imports of petroleum products from Russia to Germany decreased by about the same amount. The Germans abandoned Russian oil and switched to Indian oil. But there is one nuance - India practically does not have its own oil.

How stupidity lead Germany to stop buying a product from its neighbour and rather travel thousands of miles to buy the same product produced by its neighbour from a middle man for a much higher price than what its neighbour was selling it for.

Who said Europeans were smart? Open your eyes ! Open your eyes ! They are dumb, our ancestors didn't consider them smart!

11 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
lanre316:

Russian offense?

One minute silence for Ukraine 😑😑
they need 1hr 🥲

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡Egypt now says it can receive large numbers of wounded Palestinians.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡According to the media of Magadan News:

Israel's security cabinet will consider the possibility of an air strike against Houthi targets in Yemen.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by somehow: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
IDF footprint
WrriterNig:
⚡Al Jazeera says its websites and operating systems are exposed to electronic hacking attempts aimed at disrupting the publishing and broadcasting systems in conjunction with irs coverage of the war in Gaza.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡U.S. Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin said in a Statement today that the over 30 Rocket and Drone Attacks by Iranian-Backed Militias against American Forces in Syria and Iraq over the last Two Weeks must Stop or else the United States will not hesitate to Respond and Protect its People.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by somehow: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
The IDF gets to wound all Palestinians grin

The Egyptians just fell into a trap.

WrriterNig:
⚡Egypt now says it can receive large numbers of wounded Palestinians.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg:

NATO should not take a significant part in the war with Israel
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡The Isreali Air Force and Artillery Batteries are at this moment Heavily Striking a number of Terrorist Positions in Southern Lebanon following several Attacks on IDF Troops and Bases along the Border throughout today.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡U.S. Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin said in a Statement today that the over 30 Rocket and Drone Attacks by Iranian-Backed Militias against American Forces in Syria and Iraq over the last Two Weeks must Stop or else the United States will not hesitate to Respond and Protect its People.
That's a good one. The whole of Afghanistan laughed

They are really sending two carrier strike groups to “intimidate” Hamas and Hezbollah but ran away from this guys on slippers and AK47.

Ukraine government have been begging them to declare NFZ over UKraine and send warships to protect them from Russia but the USA were quickly sent to Gaza after defenseless Hamas since Hamas have no nukes

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
Recognition of 🇮🇱 Israel and 🇵🇸 Palestine:

Recognize only Israel:

🇺🇸 USA
🇨🇦 Canada
🇲🇽 Mexico
🇨🇴 Colombia
🇳🇴 Norway
🇫🇮 Finland
🇮🇪 Ireland
🇬🇧 UK
🇩🇰 Denmark
🇩🇪 Germany
🇳🇱 Netherlands
🇧🇪 Belgium
🇫🇷 France
🇱🇺 Luxembourg
🇪🇸 Spain
🇵🇹 Portugal
🇮🇹 Italy
🇨🇭 Switzerland
🇦🇹 Austria
🇸🇮 Slovenia
🇭🇷 Croatia
🇲🇩 Moldova
🇲🇰 Macedonia
🇬🇷 Greece
🇱🇹 Lithuania
🇱🇻 Latvia
🇪🇪 Estonia
🇦🇲 Armenia
🇲🇲 Myanmar
🇯🇵 Japan
🇰🇷 South Korea
🇦🇺 Australia
🇨🇲 Cameroon
🇪🇷 Eritrea

Recognize only Palestine:

🇨🇺 Cuba
🇳🇮 Nicaragua
🇧🇴 Bolivia
🇻🇪 Venezuela
🇲🇦 Morocco
🇩🇿 Algeria
🇲🇷 Mauritania
🇲🇱 Mali
🇬🇳 Guinea
🇳🇪 Niger
🇹🇳 Tunisia
🇱🇾 Libya
🇹🇩 Chad
🇸🇩 Sudan
🇸🇴 Somalia
🇾🇪 Yemen
🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia
🇴🇲 Oman
🇦🇪 UAE
🇰🇼 Kuwait
🇮🇶 Iraq
🇸🇾 Syria
🇱🇧 Lebanon
🇮🇷 Iran
🇶🇦 Qatar
🇦🇫 Afghanistan
🇵🇰 Pakistan
🇧🇹 Bhutan
🇧🇩 Bangladesh
🇰🇵 North Korea
🇲🇾 Malaysia
🇮🇩 Indonesia

Recognize Israel and Palestine:

🇸🇪 Sweden
🇵🇱 Poland
🇨🇿 Czechia
🇸🇰 Slovakia
🇭🇺 Hungary
🇧🇦 Bosnia and Herzegovina
🇲🇪 Montenegro
🇦🇱 Albania
🇽🇰 Kosovo
🇷🇸 Serbia
🇧🇬 Bulgaria
🇷🇴 Romania
🇹🇷 Turkey
🇺🇦 Ukraine
🇧🇾 Belarus
🇷🇺 Russia
🇰🇿 Kazakhstan
🇨🇳 China
🇮🇳 India
🇻🇳 Vietnam
🇹🇭 Thailand
🇰🇭 Cambodia
🇪🇬 Egypt
🇧🇷 Brazil
🇦🇷 Argentina
🇨🇱 Chile
🇿🇦 South Africa

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡Turkish President Erdogan:

With the unconditional support of Europe and America, the Israeli government has been committing crimes against humanity for 25 days in front of the eyes of the whole world.

One of the biggest differences between an organization and a state is the observance of the laws of war.

Ambulances are not shot. Civilians are not shot. Hospitals are not hit.

Israel has done it all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡Director of the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights in New York, Craig Mokhiber, has resigned in protest against the handling of the situation in Gaza by UN bodies.

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡Yemen's Iran-backed Houthis threatening to hit Israel's Dimona nuclear power plant.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡Egypt's PM says the country is "prepared to sacrifice millions of lives" to ensure "no one encroaches upon" its territory — WSJ

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡Fires are Burning in Southern Lebanon following Significant Strikes by Israeli Aircraft and Artillery.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡Iran's Foreign Minister:

The region [West Asia] is about to make a historic decision; The resistance parties will make their own decisions and will not wait for political directions.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡Antony Blinken dresses son as Zelensky for White House Halloween party, NY Post reports

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant says the IDF is making "significant" achievements in the Gaza Strip, but that it is also "paying a heavy price."

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡FIFA confirms that Saudi Arabia has submitted the only bid to host the 2034 World Cup

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡We have Reached the Final Stages Of a Regional War.

Israel is at the moment discussing a response to Yemeni ballistic missiles/drone attacks

If Yemen is targeted by Israel, Yemen possesses the capability to target Israeli interests along its southern coast, the Gulf of Aden, and the Red Sea. As such, Israeli military and naval bases in neighboring countries such as Eritrea and Djibouti.

Given the anti-Israeli objectives of the Yemeni armed forces’ attacks, Saudi Arabia cannot remain neutral if American forces were to launch a possible attack on Yemen. Because Yemen will target U.S. assets in Saudi Arabia.

Other players will not sit idle by if the U.S. starts striking Yemen.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡Resistance factions in Lebanon have given Israel until 15:00 on November 3, 2023 to stop attacks on the Gaza Strip

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡Biden's popularity plunges among Arab Americans.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡The Rafah Border Crossing between the Gaza Strip and Egypt will reportedly be Opened tomorrow to allow the Transfer of Wounded Palestinians to Field Hospitals and Trauma Centers established by the Turkish and Egyptian Governments in the Sinai Peninsula.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
⚡Only 17% of Arab American voters saying they will vote for Biden in 2024—a staggering drop from 59% in 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (2219) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Akinsbobo2(m), 23jerryking(m), Zaha(m), LordAdam16, pistol and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.