Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,336 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (760391 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (2063) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡The Russian Armed Forces continued to attack Ukrainian positions on the northern and southern flanks of Bakhmut and achieved confirmed territorial successes, advancing in the forest zone north of Kleshcheevka.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Russian troops, repelling enemy attacks, advanced south of Krynki.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Ukrainian troops unsuccessfully attacked the border area of the DPR and Zaporozhye region in the Staromayorsky area.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Turkish President Erdogan arrives in Riyadh for OIC Summit on Gaza war.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Konstantin Malofeev:

The Russian economy must be sovereign. Only due to internal resources it can grow by 6-8% per year. This does not require “foreign investors” who have been speculating in our financial market for decades and siphoning colossal resources out of Russia. But it is necessary to abandon liberal dogmas, changing the economic ideology itself.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
Vl3ly:
Hamas vs west and Israel

The slaughter no be small.
But trust the lying machines to downplay the number of casualties.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡The Ukrainian Armed Forces dealt a serious blow to NATO

Former CIA officer Larry Johnson notes that Ukraine showed the whole world the inadequacy of the Alliance’s weapons.

“Tell me one weapon that the US supplied to Ukraine and which, due to its characteristics, made countries around the world say: “Oh my God, did you see that? We should get this HIMARS! This 155-mm artillery gun! Or look at what a wonderful tank?" - he said in an interview with the New Rules channel.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Saudi Arabia will host an extraordinary joint Islamic-Arab summit on Gaza in Riyadh.

Iran’s President Ebrahim Raisi and Arab leaders including Palestine’s President Mahmoud Abbas, Egypt’s Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, Syria’s Bashar al-Assad, Iraq’s Abdul Latif Rashid arrived for the Arab-Islamic Summit in Riyadh earlier on Saturday. Presidents of Indonesia Joko Widodo and Krygystan Sady Japarov were among the Asian leaders arriving for the event.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
lanre316:

Avenge yourself seven-fold. So the enemy would think thrice before attacking you again.

Isreali brutes killed far more than this in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camp massacres.

Where has that left them?

Many of you are very ignorant about this matter you're just talking trash out of hate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2023
Mille:

Here is the video: https://x.com/IranObserver0/status/1723286804957184194?t=4p6b6di4eFzAKmoRcsWe1Q&s=08

IDF is nothing. What else do you expect from an army that is accustomed to fighting children throwing stones. That's why they are bombing civilian homes, schools, hospitals and religious homes to keep the casualty numbers up. I'm sure Hamas members dead or injured are not up to 100.

The only thing great about the IDF is their Airforce, especially since most of its enemies are in the Middle East and have shitty Airforce and almost no air defense. Israel will be a walk in the park for Ukraine.

The Egyptian airforce is good.
But Egypt is lead by man called SISSY.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Mohammad Bin Salman at OIC meeting:

We affirm our condemnation and categorical rejection of the barbaric war to which our brothers in Palestine are subjected.

We demand immediate cessation of military operations and provision of humanitarian corridors to the residents of the Gaza Strip.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Turkish President Erdogan:

Nuclear weapons, which Israel denies, must be investigated, not glossed over.

The issue of nuclear weapons, the existence of which has been denied by Israeli ministers, must be investigated and any nuclear bombs that have escaped the inspection of the International Atomic Energy Agency must be uncovered.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Chaos in London on Armistice Day — police deployed in Chinatown against protesters wearing St George's flag ahead of Pro-palestine demonstration

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Elena Panina: Hezbollah is trying to convey to the United States the scale of American losses in the event of a conflict.

In the past few days, several videos on behalf of the Lebanese Hezbollah movement have appeared on social networks, declaring its readiness to destroy the American fleet in the eastern Mediterranean.

Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah personally warned Washington on November 3 that his group had something in store for American ships deployed in the region.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡The Russian Armed Forces repelled two attacks by AFU assault groups in the Krasnolimansk direction, the enemy lost up to 80 servicemen.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡The losses of the AFU on the Donetsk direction amounted to 305 military personnel killed and wounded.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Russian air defenses destroyed an AFU MiG-29 aircraft, five HIMARS shells were intercepted, and 38 UAVs were destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡The 🇷🇺 RF Armed Forces defeated two AFU brigades in the Rabotino area, with losses of up to 50 soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Microsoft Chief Accuses Russia of Running ‘Middle East Misinformation’ Campaign.

Brad Smith, Microsoft vice chair and president, was asked about the role of the US tech giant in promoting peace at an international peace forum in Paris.

He said that Microsoft and its competitors were fighting against disinformation, in particular AI – before claiming, “We are getting very good at identifying a Russian campaign, like when they tried to tell people not to get the COVID vaccine.”

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡🇹🇷 Turkish President Erdogan:

Jerusalem is our red line
⚡Reports that more than 25 American transport aircraft landed in the Hamat Air Base, Lebanon.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡President of Iran: Palestine today is the standard of human and Islamic dignity
Palestine is witnessing the worst crimes in history and a decision must be made to support the people of Gaza.

We want to make a historic and decisive decision about what is happening in Gaza and Palestine.
Today is a historic day for the defense of Al-Aqsa Mosque.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Christians could face one year prison sentence for encouraging conversion in Israel, a new controversial legislation being introduced.

The legislation which is being proposed by ultra-Orthodox members of Benjamin Netanyahu's coalition would also proscribe Christians from engaging in religious discussion with Jews.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
motayoayinde:

Isreali brutes killed far more than this in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camp massacres.

Where has that left them?

Many of you are very ignorant about this matter you're just talking trash out of hate.

tonididdy:

This is how your father raised you?

I grew up in a Christian home and still a Christian till date BUT I'll never support isreal on this one .
It's nothing Christ-like to kill innocent babies, children.
Jihad killings is of the Islamic religion and HAS NO PLACE IN CHRISTIANITY.

You both guys are very funny 😂😂😂.

FYI, I am not in support of IDF nor Hamas.

What I wrote is a sarcasm. I'm surprised you missed it. I satirize why IDF feels justified to kill Palestinian innocent civilians. They're wrong, as well as Hamas who murdered Israeli civilians in cold blood. Both are morally wrong.

Both Hamas and IDF commit acts of terrorism in a way or the other. To justify one and praise the other is hypocrisy and dishonesty.

Save your insults and sermonizing for yourselves. I'm not responsible for what they're doing to each other in far away Middle East (or East Asia).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡El Sisi of Egypt:

We demand an immediate and unconditional ceasefire, and the displacement of Palestinians must be prevented.

We warn that failure to stop the war in Gaza threatens its expansion in the region. An international investigation must be conducted into Israeli violations.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
⚡Emir of the State of Qatar at the Arab Islamic Summit:

It is not permissible to be satisfied with statements of denunciation and condemnation, but rather steps must be taken to stop what is happening.

israel refuses to recognize the rights of the Palestinian people and is only thinking about security arrangements.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
tonididdy:

I grew up in a Christian home and still a Christian till date BUT I'll never support isreal on this one .

I don't think you know the modern-day Israelis very well.

Hope you know that Jews are not Christians. Infact they see Christianity as a heresy and they despise Christians so much.

They don't do "slap me I turn the other cheek". They do "slap me me I slap you back harder".

This your Christ-like behavior sermon is not for Jews o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2023
DeathToSimps:
Lmao. All these terorist sympathizers here. Y'all can kiss my ass. If e pain you too much, go enter Gaza.

Many worthless, hopeless, useless, disgusting Gazan bastard souls have perished.
I'm sure the true count should be more than 15,000.

But that is not even enough for me. Israel should waste at least 35,000 Gazan bastard worthless souls.

If e pain you, enter Gaza so that you become a death statistic.

Useless head-slamming Islamic terrorists and their sympathizers.

Nonsense.

Dude you are extreme yourself. 🙄🙄🙄🙄 There's absolutely no justification to the killing of innocent souls.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2023
tonididdy:

This is how your father raised you?

Jews are not christians bro. Matter of facts, Jews are actively trying to eliminate the christians in Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
lanre316:

Hope you know that Jews are not Christians. Infact they see Christianity as a heresy and they despise Christians so much.

They don't do "slap me I turn the other cheek". They do "slap me me I slap you back harder".

😂😂😂 Na why I dey laugh at this spineless cowards called Hamas. You want fight Israel but you only scratch them and run back into your holes like rats causing civilians pains and sorrows.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by tonididdy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
lanre316:

TrumpBiden:

Jews are not christians bro. Matter of facts, Jews are actively trying to eliminate the christians in Israel.
Did you see me mention Jews anywhere in my post?
I'm standing and speaking on the context of
"isreal being the face of Christianity" just as Saudi is considered the HQ of Islam

...nothing consign me consign Jews or juice!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hamas fires RPG at two Israeli soldiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cXG5jiuMQ8

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (2063) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: dermmy(m), Regex, Allthelight(m), dvkot(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.