Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,291 members, 7,934,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:18 PM

Cyber Crime And Digital Skills - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cyber Crime And Digital Skills (343 Views)

Entreprenuership And Digital Skill Training / Summer Internship 2018 On “ Ethical Hacking And Cyber Crime Investigation” / Free Website And Digital Marketing Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Crime And Digital Skills by Faithkingslove: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
First of, Digital Opportunities simply means opportunities you can access via digital tools or platforms. Example, the phone or laptop you are using currently are tools...

WhatsApp is a Digital platform This is but an example... Let’s dive in:

Instead of going into cyber crime, why not do any of the following bellow; Streams of income in the Digital Era:

Forex Trading
Digital Sales
Graphics Design
Amazon KDP
App Development
Programming
Web Design
Social Media Manager
Cryptocurrency
Ghost Writing
Content Creation etc

Here are some of our major problems:

Ignorance
Impatience
Inconsistency
Pride/Ego
Lack of Mentorship You started on a journey, why not see through it?
Lack of Drive

Most of us would rather spend more time aimlessly scrolling through Facebook, TikTok and viewing stupid and dump stuffs of “certain” person’s whatsappp status than to go on Google and type “What is Forex Trading?”It is very pathetic....

You don’t know but you claim to “know it all.”

You started on a journey, why not see through it?

You got to a point and it looks difficult, boom, you dump it and go for another..

Look at your life, the circle continues..

And by so doing, you accomplish nothing meaning in life... Now, you are getting older, you want to kill yourself with regrets...

*NORMALLY, LIFE NO SUPPOSE HARD; NA YOU DEY FIND SHORTCUT UP AND DOWN...*

This list is not complete...

But pick one or two, soak yourself in it... Till you see the light No dey jump up and down like Wetin I no know...

Honestly, you have ignored your gifts for too long... Long story short, January till today, by God’s Grace I have seen over more than expected All from this same digital space... �

and the year still has some beautiful and fruitful days before we enter the golden and prosperous 2023

As I round up...

Guys, cybercrime will do you no good?
Laziness will not help you either.

Find your strength, soak yourself into until you become a successful in it.

Get yourself a Mentor... Free or Paid, Make sure you go positively deeper.

Some of the problems we are having is that we are too busy and lazy to study. But we are always free to read Facebook posts and watch TikTok videos tirelessly.

It's not easy I know but that those not mean difficult impossible so let's stop cyber crime and focus on high digital skills

So pic a skill and learn it and get a mentor
Focus on the big things and learn from the little around you.I’m so sorry for my harsh tone but we need to wake up cos now our economy have gone woke .
If you’re ready to learn Forex trading I’m having a free webinar on ground now u can join now and see what Happens in 2023.

Re: Cyber Crime And Digital Skills by addexx: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Thanks for the insight. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cyber Crime And Digital Skills by Faithkingslove: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
addexx:
Thanks for the insight. smiley
you're welcome friend.

(1) (Reply)

School For Free- Fully Funded Scholarship / Five Steps To Building Organizational Structure / Socialcram OTO Review - Easily Manage All Your Social Media Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.