Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,498 members, 7,964,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:36 AM

Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi (21165 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is An Enemy Of Ndigbo. By Ugonna Utulor / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by pquaver(m): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
lookingfly:
why do we vote leaders into office, if it's not to do the bidding of the people? So if buhari builds a bridge, the people should start rolling on the floor as if they don't deserve it? We in this part of the world make leaders feel as if they're doing us a favour by making the common basic amenities we're entitled to look as a gift.

Then show us tge once the leaders you voted for before Buhari did for you.. It is only someone who has been enjoying such projects before that should not see it as much but since the civil war you have been voting, you did not see any infrastructure yet the only one who deem it right to do something you say you won't thank him.. Does it not show you are an ungrateful being? Abeg go.. Ndigbo are not ungrateful.. Or forefathers said e kele onye akidi o gwo ta ozo.. We refuse to follow you hatwfuloy.. Thank president Muhammad Buhari for this project... Pls ignore the hate filled miscreants amongst us.. Ndigbo are really grateful

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by Ezechimaobim(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Gift gbuo gi there!
Like we don't deserve good things from the government as citizens of this country?
The citizens deserve more, we have the capacity and we have the resources.
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by Reyhzor(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Buhari is best at borrowing nothing else .
He should better start paying China.
Still checking the schools he built during his tenure
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by ShitStain(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
EmekaBlue:
No mind them. We be like 3rd class citizens in their eyes

I'm not even igbo but whenever I see comments like this it irritates me. Una don too suffer for this country

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by luluosas(m): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Congratulations to president Buhari for a good job done
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by Funflipper: 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
mightyhaze:
I ain't holding fort for Jonathan..but Jonathan did just a term. A far below par term

But which was far better than buhari 2 terms by miles

GEJ was president for 6 years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by Funflipper: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
tishbite41:

Abiola will be better than Tinubu.
You can screenshot my post.
The people who dealt with Abiola are much alive.

IBB stopped Abiola because they had scores to settle and not the northern voters.
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by Abemy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
So using tax payers money to execute project has become a gift?

Kpogri or whatever he is called has lost it.
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by Timmi: 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Whenever it comes to the SE,then we should be grateful for our constitutional rights.
Na im cow him sell use d money complete am?
Is the SE no longer part of zoogeria?
FYI,Niger Republic has more projects than the south east under buhari.

Son of the ungrateful ingrate wailers.
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by Vmotors: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Good project. I even passed through it on Thursday but my beaf is that Nigerians forget a lot. We can just erace the many lot of lives and property of many igbos in the north and it's soroundings due to the security negligence by this Burahi administration. No bridge or train can substitute that.
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by InvertedHammer: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
/
It is a laudable project but not a gift.

A gift is donation of SUV to Niger Republic which citizens don't pay tax to Nigeria.

The 2nd Nigeria bridge is a necessity for the taxpaying citizens of SE/SS.
/

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by tete7000(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
mrvitalis:
While it's a good project....but the idea that the project is a south east project is annoying

That bridge is as important to south east as it's important to south south

It's a southern Nigeria project at best an Igbo project because both side are Igbos

South east and Igbos are different

It is a Nigerian project. Northerners, southerners, Eastern era, even foreigners who have something to do in the east shiver whenever they think of traffic at the head bridge. I always avoid anything taking me to Onitsha despite the fact that I live close to it, the traffic at the bridge always give my heart a shiver. Nigeria problem is that everything is always seen from a sectional point of even, even things that affect everyone.
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by CaptainAyub: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Timmi:

Son of the ungrateful ingrate wailers.
Offspring of slavish peasants.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by ebbo(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
mightyhaze:
I ain't holding fort for Jonathan..but Jonathan did just a term. A far below par term

Guy, Jonathan spent 6 years in power, not just one term pls.
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
tishbite41:
After killing thousands of Igbos (the killings are still going on), you think the Bridge will wash such innocent blood away?!

He deserves the applause for the Bridge but that does not, in any way, absolve him of Igbophobia.
is it Buhari that declear sit at home in the East?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
mightyhaze:

the difference between 8 years and 6 years is 2 years.

Now judge GEJ going by his tenure in office.

Jonathan was a failure
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by UNDFTD: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Gift? Are you out of your 4ucking rat a$$ mind? How can you call it a gift when by sheer providence, a government fulfills the barest minimum of its responsibility to citizens who pay their taxes? This is why I hate LIEGERIA and LIEGERIANS!
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
Roboto11:

You guys should do quick.

Do how, is the oil money used to build this bridge from your parasite region or from the useless islamist called buhari.
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by IGBOSON1: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
mightyhaze:

Spot on! I believe he was distracted with trying to win over the north and south-west for the 2015 elections. Had he managed to win, the bridge….construction of which started in his admin’, would long since have been finished by now!
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
johnjose68:

You have started crying again, when will you stop. Because I know the crying will increase when Jagaban is declared president.

Even at that he will be recognized as youruba and Hausa president how we in south East and South south see buhari as north and south west president.

Kiss it.
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by nzechu(m): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
Roboto11:

You don't like the bridge, don't use it.
so far u get my point. its not about liking. since u provided something we should praise u for why then should I pay to use something I am praising u for. if it flies over u I can't help u
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by naijalodge(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
Parting gift, on top tax payers money
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by EmekaBlue(m): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
ShitStain:

I'm not even igbo but whenever I see comments like this it irritates me. Una don too suffer for this country
No be lie
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by Oziens: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
silvoclaira:
Published in the Premium Times, in 2011, President Jonathan
emphatically promised that he would complete the Second Niger Bridge.
During a townhall meeting in Onitsha, Agbo said, Jonathan even vowed that
he would “go on exile should he not deliver on the project.” Well, he neither completed the bridge nor went on exile.

Chai! GEJ tricked his own fellow Southern people into believing sh!t right in front of their facesgrin

Don't make wild allegations without backup fact. Where is the video of the townhall meeting were Jonathan made that vow? Bitterness is a diseases that affect one's health who continues to indulge in it.
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by Oziens: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
the difference between 8 years and 6 years is 2 years.

Now judge GEJ going by his tenure in office.

Jonathan was a failure
When the oppressor is comfortable in its sorry state, you see this pathetic expression above.
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by Kingspin(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
I hate when you say the bridge is for Ndi Igbo.
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by Kingspin(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
Rubbish
I hate when you say the bridge is for Ndi Igbo.
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by Perfectbeing(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
mightyhaze:
atleast he left alaigbo as peaceful as it had always been
If NK had not spring up and if you people had not followed him like mumu, the SE would have been peaceful.
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by worksmart(m): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
We give the President 5% of our votes consistently 2015 and 2019. Yet he gives us infrastructure that the president we gave 95% of our votes failed to give us.

I will take that as a win for us.
We got something from zero investment smiley
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by Jossibest(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Good luck awarded the contract not Buhari
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by harbarzzy(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
mightyhaze:

answer the ?
Re: Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi by Onuoha1234(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
What.gift? The.bridge is the people's money. What noise by Kperogi! Fact is sacred.It will all.come out in the wash sooner or later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LP Reacts As Police Seal Party's Secretariat In Imo / President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) / RUGA: Ondo State Is Only Interested In Cattle Ranches - Governor Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.