Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,279 members, 7,916,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man (9980 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by karmaleon: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Why are you quick to coming here to tell us when you ought to have gone to report to your friend. No tell me say you don dey reason her offer? angry

Idowu116:
Hello nairalanders, there is this very good friend of mine who got married this year, early April.So last week Friday,i came to do some projects around that ibeju lekki side of Lagos.So my friend lives there with his bride and after closing for the day,i decided to say hi to them because it's been a while we met.I got there,knocked on the gate but to my surprise I met the gate slightly closed then I begin to wonder what if thieves entered the compound.I entered the house and heard moaning. I called my friend number to let him know am around but he told me he is not around that his wife is home.I went to the room the moaning was coming from and I could here bleeping sounds.I knocked and the action stopped.The wife opened the door I saw her in underwears,she was shocked to see me.To cut the story short, I saw the leg of a man beside the bed and that was how they started begging me,the guy was so dirty and unkept.I snapped his face by force on my phone and the bride started begging me not to tell her husband.Telling me she will do sleep with me to compensate me and I got more annoyed.
This is a lady my friend spent millions for her bride price oo.Women are indeed useless
I haven't told anyone about the incident though but am going to tell my friend soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by obinnazy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
jeromestarks:
Many married women are currently planning to fvck their ex this December.

Next year, they will give birth to a baby which their foolish husbands will spend his life taking care of.

Don't pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to fvck a woman who was fvcked by another man who paid nothing. Only a fool would do that. Are you a fool?

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

NO VIRGINITY NO MARRIAGE OOO

OUR EYES DON OPEN

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by MrDoGood(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Idowu116:
Hello nairalanders, there is this very good friend of mine who got married this year, early April.So last week Friday,i came to do some projects around that ibeju lekki side of Lagos.So my friend lives there with his bride and after closing for the day,i decided to say hi to them because it's been a while we met.I got there,knocked on the gate but to my surprise I met the gate slightly closed then I begin to wonder what if thieves entered the compound.I entered the house and heard moaning. I called my friend number to let him know am around but he told me he is not around that his wife is home.I went to the room the moaning was coming from and I could here bleeping sounds.I knocked and the action stopped.The wife opened the door I saw her in underwears,she was shocked to see me.To cut the story short, I saw the leg of a man beside the bed and that was how they started begging me,the guy was so dirty and unkept.I snapped his face by force on my phone and the bride started begging me not to tell her husband.Telling me she will do sleep with me to compensate me and I got more annoyed.
This is a lady my friend spent millions for her bride price oo.Women are indeed useless
I haven't told anyone about the incident though but am going to tell my friend soon

Anytime she calls you, please endeavor to record the conversation

Because she can actually turn this table on you and say you're asking her out.
And when you've done that, force her to confess to your friend. By telling her it will be easier for her to confess to him then for him to hear it from you. This is your helping a brother. Something pushed you there for a reason

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Tinubumyman: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If your story is true then Mind your business, biko.
oloriburuku wetin u for talk generation of olosho
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by MrDoGood(m): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

Are you the lady in question grin
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by MrDoGood(m): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dshocker:

You are lying 100% bro.

How can a cheating wife still open the door half naked, knowing fully well that it might be her husband.

Have you heard of "quickie"?

You're NOT always prepared for it.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Clinghton: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Op is not replying those who are challenging the authenticity of his post, why?

I pray I don't find myself in such situation.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by grandstar(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Idowu116

Inform your friend.

A woman who brings men to sleep on her matrimonial bed is grossly irresponsible, more especially when the marriage is still young.

Like some men, she does not understand nor appreciate the importance of fidelity in a marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Wickedfacts: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

God will punish your entire family for this nonsense you typed here.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by 2dice01: 12:07am On Dec 21, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

Tony Umez.... Wey Sabi cry for movie
FalseProphet1:

Tony umeze.

This I have seen.
Tony Umez is it
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Karemarealty288(m): 12:48am On Dec 21, 2022
How did the woman open door in her underwear knowing the husband wasn't around.

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by frozen70(f): 12:52am On Dec 21, 2022
Idowu116:

Save your life, leave her with her harlot life

She will be the one to report or expose herself
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Kobicove(m): 1:27am On Dec 21, 2022
Tales by moonlight!
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by udomma1005(m): 2:04am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Birds of a feather, flock.......... undecided
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by placeofallure(f): 3:54am On Dec 21, 2022
2dice01:
Sound like the typical Nollywood movie grin

Jack Appiah as the wife
Jim Iyke as the fúckboy

Who is now the Husband

Tony Umez grin cheesy
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by fman(m): 4:11am On Dec 21, 2022
wiseone28:
What do you want from me..

Sex or what?
I beg you in the name of God!!
Please park oneside.
Am not gaybriel
Am straight.
Stop mentioning me.
Avoid me.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by kakaaa77: 5:38am On Dec 21, 2022
please tell your friend and save his life' or his blood will be on your head' know this and no peace
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by bdon123(m): 5:51am On Dec 21, 2022
Idowu116:
Hollywood movie
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by bdon123(m): 5:52am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
This gender sha
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by bdon123(m): 5:53am On Dec 21, 2022
So u knocked at d door n a naked lady did not reason to put on her clothes before answering door.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Qatar2022: 5:54am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't listen to this idiot they're the same, save your friend from destruction sooner than later
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Pclemenza: 6:02am On Dec 21, 2022
Nostring:
mind his bizness how? If na Tru story Which kind frnd u be?? If u b my frnd.. na to cut u off.. u are a useless frnd
She's useless as a friend and as an enemy. It's Always been trash from her brains to the comment section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Pclemenza: 6:04am On Dec 21, 2022
Idowu116:
Telling me she will do sleep with me to compensate me
This makes it seem like those fictions in books. grin but you when it comes to Nigerian women, you expect the worse.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Pclemenza: 6:12am On Dec 21, 2022
bdon123:
So u knocked at d door n a naked lady did not reason to put on her clothes before answering door.
Wouldn't change much since the act happened in their matrimonial bed cos how do u explain a strange man in your room
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by shortIGBOman: 6:19am On Dec 21, 2022
Idowu116:

IGBO Wimen

Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Elidrisy20: 6:22am On Dec 21, 2022
Na watin carry you go the house, when your friend no dey house?
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by donproject2(m): 6:32am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

If you are a broke lady don't agree any relationship with any man, don't scam people.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by imagrg(m): 6:38am On Dec 21, 2022
Yule Oduche. grin
2dice01:
Sound like the typical Nollywood movie grin

Jack Appiah as the wife
Jim Iyke as the fúckboy

Who is now the Husband
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by TheRareGem1(f): 6:39am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

That's says a lot about you, if this actually turned, I mean if the table turned to your side; your friend meet your hubby and a random girl, will you she mind her business? Will she not tell you? Show you the evidence. Hypocrisy is killing this world
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by Johnnyboy6757(m): 6:54am On Dec 21, 2022
Idowu116:
u know what will happen if u tell ur friend right?? So u will be responsible for breaking ur friends home, if ur ready to bear dat responsibility, ur free to tell ur friend.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by veektor01(m): 7:22am On Dec 21, 2022
If you don't tell your friend, then you are EVIL.
Idowu116:
Re: I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man by seanwilliam(m): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

With this comment of yours,
If I see you afar, I will run as fast as my leg can carry me.
If I have your type as neighbor , I will pack out .
If I find myself in the same school with you , I’ll change school .
Ha,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Short Girls Can Bleep Eehhh! / How Can I Treat This Girls Fvckup? Photo. / How To Spot Wicked Yoruba Boys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.