Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,000 members, 7,970,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:26 PM

How Do I Do This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Do This (225 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Do This by blacksam01: 8:11am On Dec 21, 2022
please people help me coin out ways to make money outta ma passion....

i am a very passionate person as it comes to medical assistant...i love to help people who are medical ridden with needs...i do small small donations to ppl at the hospitals...

i dont giv to children and women my own is ppl who are ill...

now in our naija societies, i notice thr absolute lack of prompt medicare and equipment which if available might save alot of lifes lost carelessly, so i hve decision to wade in,but this time as a business which will giv me smal gains...

i want to buy as much as three medical emergency ambulances which i hope to spread its emercy numbers in the town where i am and employ paramedics and drivers who will always promptly evacuate ppl in emergency medical needs to especially government hospital.... government hospital usually claim to run such services, but we all know its not efficient at all...

i am thinking of placing a 1k monthly bill on families as a unit to help maintain the ambulance annd medical staffs...this is whether u have emergency or not...but our numbers will b with the families for any emergencies for any member of the family at anny given time...

i bli i i can gather enough loyal families on a contract engagement ,i shld b able to run it privately and independently...

i believe there are mny cases of fire incidence where ppl neeed fast medical assistant cuz of bad smokes, women midnight baby deliveries, emergency worsening of ill health of sic persons... hospital to hostipal transfer of patience whose condition are worsening...

plz is ther any other ways to raise mony to help stablize such venture ....

its my passion and i am not rich, but it a semi social project with minimum profiteering...

plz suggest!

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas / Who Wants Buhari's Legacy To Be Sustained? / United Ajeko Iyale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.