Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,253 members, 7,967,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:11 PM

United Ajeko Iyale - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Ajeko Iyale (224 Views)

Gyb Standard Resurrection Of Iyale General Hospital / See Why The Pdp Youth Leader Was Killed Yesterday In Iyale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United Ajeko Iyale by Ogbaduu: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ecstasy of Growing up in Iyale.
No ward in kogi State is comparable with the Iyale ward in unity of purpose, sincerity of actions, leadership qualities, Solidarity and patriotism. You may differ in your observations but this is what I grow up to know about my village of birth.
In the past few days, we witnessed how the Onuh Iyale ( Provincial chief) has been moving from church to church, mosque to mosque, seeking for peaceful coexistence, praying for the sons and daughters of Iyale thereby strengthening on the existing bonds of confraternity among the people.
It has become a norm every year to bring people together through football competition between old timers and the current Ajeko team where one would see Elites of class of commissioners, professors, S.A, Director/ CEO of businesses coming together to play without regards to social stratification. That's is what we called IYALE EFFECTS.
Without doubt, Iyale is forever unique in her affairs of living together as one undivided entity.
MY APPEAL
Your Royal highness and great Elites of Iyale, i genuflect and bow to seek for your support to encourage the youths of IYALE ward who have displayed passion in education and sports. Apart from getting sport materials for them, they need political will to grow in the career of football.
Notable among these youths with exceptional skills and qualities are Hosea King and Last Born Enojo Alhassan. These two children of yours have been tested to be great. In every competition, they display their scoring prowess and it's evident everywhere. We need your support Sir.
THANK GOD I'm from Iyale. Iyale Awaaaah! Eeeeeee!

(1) (Reply)

*News Update: ACTDA Boss Giving Awka Capital A New Look* / Abia Governor: When Is The Turn Of Abia North / 2023 Elections: Governors Urged To Hold Urgent Dialogue To Salvage Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.