Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,377 members, 7,968,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:33 PM

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him (78236 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by naijapikin2(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
I don't support his actions but wait till you hear from both sides before you conclude. cool

E get why... cool

4 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by mediclife1987(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
ExAngel007:
Lady stumbles upon her boyfriend's wedding photos online same month she had an abortion for him

A lady has been left heartbroken after stumbling upon wedding photos online of he man she thought was her boyfriend, same month she had an abortion for him.

Twitter user, @A_Blackwoman who shared the story, said the lady aborted for the man three times in one year.

She also disclosed that the lady the man dumped allowed him to stay in her house and provided for him when he was out of a job till he got another.

The Twitter user wrote;

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/lady-stumbles-upon-her-boyfriends-wedding-photos-online-same-month-she-had-an-abortion-for-him.html

Women and help.

No wonder they hate me because they see I don't need their help.

I seem too good for them.

They always love tales like this, and if it doesn't come down to this, they'll make sure they make your life a living hell, constantly reminding you when they lent you #5 when you had nothing.

Fear women in return, if they give you 1, they'll take 1thousand back from you.

The actual devil I know is far better than they are...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Bethanybethel(f): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Any man that ask you to have an abortion never loved you or had plans of settling with you, you were so stupid to keep opening your legs and getting pregnant over and over again.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Senioreddy: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=Kollins11 post=119321727]Aunty was just a fvcking material and not a wife material. I will be the most happiest person on earth if she end up committing suicide.

I have said it here countless times that this is exactly how to treat a useless Nigerian girl. Fvck her like an animal that she is.

Make sure you damage her womb beyond redemption. It's either you give her overdose of postinor2 every blessed day or she do series of abortion.

You useless daughters of jezebel never see anything yet.

This is a very callous statement from a man if at all you're matured to be called a man. You must be really pained from your dealings with women. Women don really show you pepper so tey you don become simp without knowing.
You need to be reported to the DSS or Police as women are endangered species around you.
You are free to call me a simp for all I care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Dukeofotukpo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Emilia154:
Karma is truly a bitch,d man go pay for his action sumday

Which action? Useless girl was a fucking tool imagine you got pregnant who promise to marry you said you should abort it what were you expecting at the end of the day him to marry you? ��

4 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by cliqtips: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
The guy is simply wicked. Infact just take the whole 24 hours a day to fear men. if I were to be in her shoes, I would've poured him acid if I ever cross path with him.

Karma is a bitch. What goes around comes around. Same fate will befall his daughters.

But the innocent daughter(s) wey they never even born. You don dey lay curses on them.

You people should fear God na.

Do you even know what happened in their relationship that led to that abortion.
And hey, I'm not in support of it but still don't just come online and be doing all this una dey do like say the lady in question na saint

edited wow !!! I didn't see the part you said if you were the one you would have poured him acid.
People like you should even get married because I don't you are stable to handle it.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by grandstar(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
It is his wife I pity the most. It is a taste of what she should expect

1 Like

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by izubext007: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
Smart move
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by ikay00406(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Maybe she didn't have good character.. Or she didn't give him peace.. Men marry their peace of mind. She's wasn't a wife material, just a fun tool. That's all.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by TheOgaBoss: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
The guy is simply wicked. Infact just take the whole 24 hours a day to fear men. if I were to be in her shoes, I would've poured him acid if I ever cross path with him.

Karma is a bitch. What goes around comes around. Same fate will befall his daughters.
u will pour him what? Is it by force to marry u?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Jennyclay(f): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Pour acid on him for what exactly? Are you nuts? angry

TheOgaBoss:
u will pour him what? Is it by force to marry u?

try this with me and you'll understand whether I'm insane or not. You can't just break my heart like that and go scout free.

Biko, you guys should get away from my mention. Nonsense!
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by GUNITGuy: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Osobi32:
Nice.... Only when a man acts like this everywhere will start to shake but woman do this very often and you won't see men making noise about it.
Women has been dumping men for higher bidders to marry the Man that is ready so called not the Man they Love no kwams ......
She should better move on

5 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by zedegit: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
ExAngel007:
Lady stumbles upon her boyfriend's wedding photos online same month she had an abortion for him

A lady has been left heartbroken after stumbling upon wedding photos online of he man she thought was her boyfriend, same month she had an abortion for him.

Twitter user, @A_Blackwoman who shared the story, said the lady aborted for the man three times in one year.

She also disclosed that the lady the man dumped allowed him to stay in her house and provided for him when he was out of a job till he got another.

The Twitter user wrote;

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/lady-stumbles-upon-her-boyfriends-wedding-photos-online-same-month-she-had-an-abortion-for-him.html

Sorry to say but some ladies are senseless. Why even get pregnant for a man that is not your husband?

Assuming he promised to marry you, should you conceive. You took in, he didn't marry you. You did abortion but instead of ending it knowing he's a useless boy. You continued to do second and third abortions for him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by ZooOga: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
" Twitter user, @A_Blackwoman who shared the story, said the lady aborted for the man three times in one year."

I read enough right there! shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Stargurl20(f): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Bethanybethel:
Any man that ask you to have an abortion never loved you or had plans of settling with you, you were so stupid to keep opening your legs and getting pregnant over and over again.
Most sensible comment I've read so far. As much as I know most NL's men are bittered possibly because their previous relationships have shown them premium shege, hence the reason for their happiness over this (cos imo, it's only a sadîst, who will be happy over this), I blamed the lady big time ....
No man, I repeat, no man worth this kind of stress. The one who worth it wouldn't even wanna risk your life owing to the risks attached to abortion.
But, I wonder when so ladies will listen and have sense. Some will say it's love. What kind of nonsense love is that? A love you cannot love with you sense?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by BlackMan6969(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Women una no dey hear word. I keep saying this, don't give any man ur pussy except he's ur husban or has married u.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by lexy2014: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
ExAngel007:

The Twitter user wrote;

How can you abort 3 times in a year,,? Was she depending on him for survival,

2 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Stargurl20(f): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
BlackMan6969:
Women una no dey hear word. I keep saying this, don't give any man ur pussy except he's ur husban or has married u.

U talk well, uncle

1 Like

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

You don't even know the full story. Yet u've jumped into conclusion. You think its easy to pour someone acid??

1 Like

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by yemmybx(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Two months to our wedding (February, 18, 2023) my wife-to-be dumped me after 12 years. We've done introduction.

1 Like

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by ednut1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
A woman who aborts three times is not fit to be a wife. There is no birth control or postinor A disgrace of a woman

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Uptheante(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Oracleee:
Some of this ladies will see the red flag but still dive head first. Serves them right. I met this corper girl of recent, pretty and all and we got talking. Was travelling to the east a while after and I even gave aunty the option of joining me. She refutted and was begging this guy to come see her and spend time with her. Dude kept telling her he his done but omo mehn see begging. Left that minute with the little pride I have left and a day or so after after dude came to pick her, used her and dumped her back home, aunty was callinga week after to ask if the offer still stand. Las Las I helped her with 10k for transport. I just keep thinking why the hell will a lady see obvious red flags and still continue waking the devil.
Guy u are a donkey/fool, sorry if it's insulting but I just wanna say my mind & I wanna be real with you.

Like, how stuupid or dumb can you be to just dash a bitch your hard-earned N10,000 just like that

A girl that didn't give a fucck about you cos she was craving for a hard cock from some other nigga.
She contacted you only after the real nigga has banged her fuccking pussy to stupor & dumped her dirty ass.
At that moment, she remembered you as that nice & cool simp & decided to contact you not because she likes you but because you can be easily manipulated by her, & u didn't disappoint her at all.
You even went a step further in your simpish action by giving her 10k on a platter of gold. It's just like rewarding her for disrespecting you & treating you like shit.
I'm sure if that guy calls her again, she will ignore you again & go get banged by him then come back to you when he's done with her pussy & collect yet another 10k or more from you.
What you should have done when she initially came back to you is to either:
1. Invite her to your crib or wherever you fancy using smooth talk & empty promises, then drill her pussy ruthlessly & mercilessly to your satisfaction, then ghost her for good. When she contacts you to ask you why you ghost her, smooth talk your way again & pound her pussy again. Trust me, if she feels your bed skills, her pussy will be throbbing for you & she'll become addicted to your dick till you use your discretion to dump her ass into the trash if you get tired of her pussy.
Or
2. Ignore her completely like she doesn't exist.

Bro, you really messed up big time & that bitch will never respect you again

4 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Blazadenise(m): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Three abortion in one year...Wawu that very loud..

1 Like

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by edoairways: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Osobi32:
Nice.... Only when a man acts like this everywhere will start to shake but woman do this very often and you won't see men making noise about it.
There are two sides to a coin. Yes he took care of her when she had nothing but have we for once asked whether the girl's character is good? Does she exhibit anger issues all the time? Has she used the man's condition to insult him?

1 Like

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by owobokiri(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
"Aborting machine"
Take five!!
You dey abort anyhow like say na to throw way pure water.
Na you punishment be that..

1 Like

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Mitsurugi(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

try this with me and you'll understand whether I'm insane or not. You can't just break my heart like that and go scout free.

Biko, you guys should get away from my mention. Nonsense!

Break your heart? Did he kill you? Why are you trying so hard to sound hard when you're mentally weak? If you can have this kind of thoughts then you deserve to have your heart shattered. Imagine. Do you know satanic men that have towed this your line of thinking? How are you any different from them? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by jaxxy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

ure too upset, if I used same judgement on girls I've Bern with many will be in the hospital. Truth is we always know when people are not being truthfully or we notice red flags and ignore.

As for abortion, how does a girl get pregnant when they both know they aren't married or planning to have a baby?

Any girl that gets pregnant for a guy she ain't married to is either stupid or she knows what she's doing.

A girl cannot get pregnant unless she wants to.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Gbadespet(m): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Uptheante:

Guy u are a donkey/fool, sorry if it's insulting but I just wanna say my mind & I wanna be real with you.

Like, how stuupid or dumb can you be to just dash a bitch your hard-earned N10,000 just like that

A girl that didn't give a fucck about you cos she was craving for a hard cock from some other nigga.
She contacted you only after the real nigga has banged her fuccking pussy to stupor & dumped her dirty ass.
At that moment, she remembered you as that nice & cool simp & decided to contact you not because she likes you but because you can be easily manipulated by her, & u didn't disappoint her at all.
You even went a step further in your simpish action by giving her 10k on a platter of gold. It's just like rewarding her for disrespecting you & treating you like shit.
I'm sure if that guy calls her again, she will ignore you again & go get banged by him then come back to you when he's done with her pussy & collect yet another 10k or more from you.
What you should have done when she initially came back to you is to either:
1. Invite her to your crib or wherever you fancy using smooth talk & empty promises, then drill her pussy ruthlessly & mercilessly to your satisfaction, then ghost her for good. When she contacts you to ask you why you ghost her, smooth talk your way again & pound her pussy again. Trust me, if she feels your bed skills, her pussy will be throbbing for you & she'll become addicted to your dick till you use your discretion to dump her ass into the trash if you get tired of her pussy.
Or
2. Ignore her completely like she doesn't exist.

Bro, you really messed up big time & that bitch will never respect you again

Hmmmm odogwu
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by edoairways: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Emilia154:
She didnt do those things on her own,d guy also played a role to ensure that she did it
That lady was just foolish to have agreed.
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Streetmovement(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

One nairaland feminist down

I repeat one nairaland feminist down

Over and out grin
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Leiylau(f): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
Antimarraige:
So? She should also tell us about her numerous sugar daddies and neighbors banging her. Or about her attitude and probably dirtiness, The guy knows what's best for him and went for it. She should wait for her simp God will send him sooner or later

The guy might not even be the owner of the aborted pregnancy
you have a wicked heart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Cute Names To Call Your Girlfriend - Top20 List / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.