Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,334 members, 7,937,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him (78128 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by rickleye: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
I just came to read comments and feminist responses.
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Oracleee: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Uptheante:

But would you ever agree to give your fellow guy 10k from your 'church mind'?
Also, do you use your aclaimed church mind to give financially help your mum & sisters?
The point is, this bitch disrespected & used you & u still dashed her money from your church mind.
The only thing u may gain from her is the sex, so if you don't want sex from her, then let her work for whatever money you want to give her or she'll see u as a fool & laugh at you with her friends behind your back.

Can I give my fellow guy 10k,. Why not if not. Can I give my siblings or mum 10k,. Haba 10k. Dude I get your point and about the sex, I don't even see sex with her as reason, someone seems stranded the first intuition as human is to be of help if you can, the gender can go to blaze. What can I get from her after sex? Lemme ask you, all the ladies in your life you talk too and deal with, is it only in the bases of sexual favours?
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Michaelota: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Serves her right, women are worse, they are a bunch of whores, I feel no pity for them cos when you see what they do you fear women
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by sukkot: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=ibkayee post=119348803][/quote]hehe you know i am just coming back from that wedding i told you about. one heck of a shindig. still going on but i escaped .
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by ibkayee(f): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
sukkot:
hehe you know i am just coming back from that wedding i told you about. one heck of a shindig. still going on but i escaped .
Ayyyy you enjoyed yourself then? cheesy
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by sukkot: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
ibkayee:

Ayyyy you enjoyed yourself then? cheesy
it was aiitttt. i dont like crowd. the internet has turned me into an introvert grin
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by ibkayee(f): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
sukkot:
it was aiitttt. i dont like crowd. the internet has turned me into an introvert grin
So you left a place with lots of fine girls and enjoyment to come and talk about astrology on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by sukkot: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
ibkayee:

So you left a place with lots of fine girls and enjoyment to come and talk about astrology on nairaland?
well its not like i could do anything there. the place was crawling with my family members including my mom. its like a place where you have to be on best behavior lol

oh ok just saw the pics grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by ibkayee(f): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
sukkot:
[b]well its not like i could do anything there. [/b]the place was crawling with my family members including my mom. its like a place where you have to be on best behavior lol

oh ok just saw the pics grin grin grin grin
Yoruba demon like you? Don't let your 'comrades' hear this o shocked grin

A Nigerian man can toast a girl at her own father's funeral, don't let the team down lmao
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by sukkot: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
ibkayee:

Yoruba demon like you? Don't let your 'comrades' hear this o shocked grin

A nigerian man can toast a guy at her own father's funeral, don't let the team down lmao
lolzzzz yeah i know i am letting the side down. also they do say never toast a woman during the festive season. grin grin grin grin

but ermmm yeah listen i dont go to parties to toast women ooo. thats teenage stuff. when i can meet them at the grocery store right ? grin
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by ibkayee(f): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
sukkot:
lolzzzz yeah i know i am letting the side down. also they do say never toast a woman during the festive season. grin grin grin grin

but ermmm yeah listen i dont go to parties to toast women ooo. thats teenage stuff. when i can meet them at the grocery store right ? grin
Na so grin grin
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by sukkot: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
ibkayee:

Na so grin grin
yeah i dont know. truly the internet has made many people antisocial. not only the internet but mobile phones. at the place everyone was just staring at their mobile phones undecided

you stand a better chance meeting someone online now. feel me ?
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by ibkayee(f): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
sukkot:
yeah i dont know. truly the internet has made many people antisocial. not only the internet but mobile phones. at the place everyone was just staring at their mobile phones undecided

you stand a better chance meeting someone online now. feel me ?
Yeah I completely agree
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by sukkot: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
ibkayee:

Yeah I completely agree
maybe i should go back there. they did say the party ends at 1 am grin
thats like 4 hours to go.
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by ibkayee(f): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
sukkot:
maybe i should go back there. they did say the party ends at 1 am grin
thats like 4 hours to go.
I was thinking, which Lagos party ends at 9 and during Decemeber
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by sukkot: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
ibkayee:

I was thinking, which Lagos party ends at 9 and during Decemeber
you are right. i was feeling tired is why i left. being there since 2 pm. so i had been there for 6. hours already. should have gone like 7 pm but then my cuzzin would have killed me . i had to be there for the ceremony itself and not just the party so i was there since 2 pm. you feel me ? thats why i was tired and left. but i should have just stuck it out
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by ibkayee(f): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
sukkot:
you are right. i was feeling tired is why i left. being there since 2 pm. so i had been there for 6. hours already. should have gone like 7 pm but then my cuzzin would have killed me . i had to be there for the ceremony itself and not just the party so i was there since 2 pm. you feel me ? thats why i was tired and left. but i should have just stuck it out
Don't mind me, we aren't much different, I would've been out of there earlier. No way I'm doing 2pm to 1am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by sukkot: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
ibkayee:

Don't mind me, we aren't much different, I would've been out of there earlier. No way I'm doing 2pm to 1am
right lmao. thats like 11 hours. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by drnoel: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
ExAngel007:
Lady stumbles upon her boyfriend's wedding photos online same month she had an abortion for him

A lady has been left heartbroken after stumbling upon wedding photos online of he man she thought was her boyfriend, same month she had an abortion for him.

Twitter user, @A_Blackwoman who shared the story, said the lady aborted for the man three times in one year.

She also disclosed that the lady the man dumped allowed him to stay in her house and provided for him when he was out of a job till he got another.

The Twitter user wrote;

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/lady-stumbles-upon-her-boyfriends-wedding-photos-online-same-month-she-had-an-abortion-for-him.html

Story story, bloggers seeking traffic
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by Hapuruchukwu(m): 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
The guy has Fredrick Leonard's statue.
Re: Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:33am On Dec 23, 2022
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
Antimarraige:
So? She should also tell us about her numerous sugar daddies and neighbors banging her. Or about her attitude and probably dirtiness, The guy knows what's best for him and went for it. She should wait for her simp God will send him sooner or later

The guy might not even be the owner of the aborted pregnancy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Cute Names To Call Your Girlfriend - Top20 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.