Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

“I Respect Your Decision”, Obi Responds To Okupe’s Resignation As Campaign Direc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Respect Your Decision”, Obi Responds To Okupe’s Resignation As Campaign Direc (615 Views)

"We Always Knew He Was A PDP Man" - LP reacts to Okupe's resignation / Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" / Mimi Adzape Shares Pants As Campaign Souvenirs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Respect Your Decision”, Obi Responds To Okupe’s Resignation As Campaign Direc by Ukpaka: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
“I respect your decision”, Obi responds to Okupe’s resignation as campaign director
https://247ureports.com/2022/12/i-respect-your-decision-obi-responds-to-okupes-resignation-as-campaign-director/
-
He also said Okupe’s commitment and dedication had been part of the driving force of his movement which has endeared millions of youths to the Party.

Okupe stepped aside from his position following a Federal High Court ruling which convicted him of receiving more than N200 million in cash from former national security advisor (NSA), Sambo Dasuki.

In a letter written to Obi, Okupe, however, said he remains with him and the presidential campaign till he emerges victorious.
Re: “I Respect Your Decision”, Obi Responds To Okupe’s Resignation As Campaign Direc by PeterObi4LP: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
So Presidential
Re: “I Respect Your Decision”, Obi Responds To Okupe’s Resignation As Campaign Direc by ganisucks(f): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
This is what you call CHECKMATE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Respect Your Decision”, Obi Responds To Okupe’s Resignation As Campaign Direc by Moh247: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
ganisucks:
This is what you call CHECKMATE.

Here we call it failure to do due deligence and background check overall we call it incompetence

If he can get counsel from a mad man as a Governor , appointing someone in court for corruption as his Vice Presidential placeholder and a convict as DG campaign isn't weird

Obi is incompetent
Re: “I Respect Your Decision”, Obi Responds To Okupe’s Resignation As Campaign Direc by FrancescoFarino(f): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Peter The Rock!
Re: “I Respect Your Decision”, Obi Responds To Okupe’s Resignation As Campaign Direc by ganisucks(f): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

Here we call it failure to do due deligence and background check overall we call it incompetence

If he can get counsel from a mad man as a Governor , appointing someone in court for corruption as his Vice Presidential placeholder and a convict as DG campaign isn't weird

Obi is incompetent

Ganduje was the head of the APC gubernatorial campaign team in Edo state. The video of his babariga banking services was on full display on a billboard in ringroad. APC did not think of replacing him until Ize-Iyamu lost at the polls. So much for Due diligence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Respect Your Decision”, Obi Responds To Okupe’s Resignation As Campaign Direc by Moh247: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
ganisucks:

Ganduje was the head of the APC gubernatorial campaign team in Edo state. The video of his babariga banking services was on full display on a billboard in ringroad. The due diligent APC did not think of replacing him until Ize-Iyamu lost at the polls.

No agency of law is prosecuting Ganduje of any crime neither is he convicted of any crime

If I were to give you dollars that doesn't make any of us a criminal except it has been established it was for crime

Gandujes before the law is innocent
Re: “I Respect Your Decision”, Obi Responds To Okupe’s Resignation As Campaign Direc by ganisucks(f): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

No agency of law is prosecuting Ganduje of any crime neither is he convicted of any crime

If I were to give you dollars that doesn't make any of us a criminal except it has been established it was for crime

Gandujes before the law is innocent

So you agree the man in the video was Ganduje. Well, that's one small step for man. The next step will be when he's brought before a competent court of law, after APC is fired next year. There will be no Buhari, Malami or Munguno to cover his behind when he's sweating or fainting in the court room.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Buhari Endorses Tinubu In Bauchi / See Where The Governor Of Plateau State Lay Down After He Visited His Secondary / "Uzodimma Wanted To Kill Me And Say IPOB Did It" - Ikenga Ugochinyere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.