Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,559 members, 7,888,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed (2623 Views)

Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life / Happening:thugs Allegedly Sponsored By Tinubu Attempt To Disrupt Lagos PDP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by PureMe01: 1:19am On Dec 22, 2022
So Simon Ekpa has finally been exposed working for the biggest hater of Igbos,Tinubu to ruin Peter Obi's chances in SouthEast and kill Igbos.

Shame on the Finland criminal for being a tool to finance terrorism by those who hate Igbos, TINUBU's cronies.

No wonder he's fighting everyone trying so hard get Nnamdi Kanu out of detention

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by FreeIgboho: 2:35am On Dec 22, 2022
But why are those boys in Nigeria obeying him?? That’s what we should be asking. It’s not like he can do anything to them. He is in Finland!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:03am On Dec 22, 2022
FreeIgboho:
But why are those boys in Nigeria obeying him?? That’s what we should be asking. It’s not like he can do anything to them. He is in Finland!
No body is obeying his 5days sit at home flopped in South-east

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by Kapeter(m): 4:05am On Dec 22, 2022
post=119338340:

No body is obeying his 5days sit at home flopped in South-east
Yinmu. This coming monday try no sit at home make epa boys catch your scrotum grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by Moh247: 4:09am On Dec 22, 2022
This people too mumu ennh.. wetin concern Tinubu with some useless flyer

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by Kapeter(m): 4:11am On Dec 22, 2022
Gidgiddy emergingnation3 so you people are only working for Tinubu that you hate the most? Wonderful. Is it also true like said that na only mouth una get for social media grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by Buhari4sale: 4:49am On Dec 22, 2022
That region my cease to exist by 2040

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by mysteriousaward: 5:12am On Dec 22, 2022
By 2040, that region may no longer exist doodle jump

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by Ekpeitit(m): 5:15am On Dec 22, 2022
Very good,I hope Tinubu continues to sponsor Simon Ekpa to wipe out the entire South Yeast.
Ewu IPOB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:54am On Dec 22, 2022
Kapeter:
Yinmu. This coming monday try no sit at home make epa boys catch your scrotum grin
Otondo I believe you didn't see my thread last Monday open below thread, we don't observe sit at home here, fact Simon Ekpa can't stop election in South-east in 2023 go and mark it on the wall, he said the same during Anambra election, that election will not hold in Anambra afterwards there was election, no be today we know the criminal, he is now milking Tinubu

https://www.nairaland.com/7476215/nothing-like-sit-home-awka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:09am On Dec 22, 2022
Moh247:
Wetin Drugnibu picture dey do for hin room

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by StrongandMighty: 6:49am On Dec 22, 2022
No wonder urchins here are always quick to link obi to ipob and Simon ekpa, breeze don finally blow we don see foul nyash... so na agbado dey sponsor Simon ekpa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:28am On Dec 22, 2022
Everything that is hidden will be revealed at its time.

How APC strategically planned for SE to boil will be revealed as time goes on. At the end of the day we shall all enjoy from the same cup we used for others.
Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by Buharidgeneral: 8:23am On Dec 22, 2022
Small brain small thinking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by BATified2023: 8:28am On Dec 22, 2022
Moh247:
imagine d madness

An average Igbo man believe tinubu is their problem, so the same tinubu that nnamdi kanu told them to destroy his properties is the same person sponsoring ipob now?

No wonder they are never taken serious

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by Corrinthians(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2022
Moh247:
If they like they can Photoshop Tinubu's picture unto his forehead or his soul, we couldn't care less!! grin grin grin

They're indeed the most foolish tribe on the planet according to Uwazuruike. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by Corrinthians(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2022
I'm sure Tinubu is also the one sponsoring Kanu's lawyers and putting pressure on Ohanaeze Ndigbo to demand Kanu's release.

Never see such a bunch of worthless nincompoops in my life. grin grin
PureMe01:
So Simon Ekpa has finally been exposed working for the biggest hater of Igbos,Tinubu to ruin Peter Obi's chances in SouthEast and kill Igbos.

Shame on the Finland criminal for being a tool to finance terrorism by those who hate Igbos, TINUBU's cronies.

No wonder he's fighting everyone trying so hard get Nnamdi Kanu out of detention

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by RenaissanceGuy: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2022
You're not even ashamed to say this? Are you saying Igbo people are so money loving that they'll sell their kinsmen to make it?

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by alanto: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2022
Lol... I remember how you people cursed Tinubu and every Yoruba that support Tinubu when they didn't associate with igboho... I can't believe you Igbos will shamelessly try to rope Tinubu on this. So a Tinubu can from lagos send your kinsmen money to kill, rape and kidnap your fathers, chiefs and kings... You are people are really worth nothing. Now I agree the igbo people are overrated. Tinubu has conquered the iboland

6 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by mycar: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2022
Corrinthians:
If they like they can Photoshop Tinubu's picture unto his forehead or his soul, we couldn't care less!! grin grin grin

They're indeed the most foolish tribe on the planet according to Uwazuruike. cheesy
He posted it himself, I don't think he will purposely photoshop it to derail his own agitation, he got exposed by mistake.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by Moh247: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2022
BATified2023:
imagine d madness

An average Igbo man believe tinubu is their problem, so the same tinubu that nnamdi kanu told them to destroy his properties is the same person sponsoring ipob now?

No wonder they are never taken serious

Actually they see Yoruba's that don't even send them as their problem

Awolowo was attacked, Abiola was called a Jihadist, we know how they called Osinbajo errands boy, Tinubu is just another form

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by Dharey2377: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2022
So na tinubu dey do compulsory sit at home for Land, if this happened den Tinubu will win south east be that, instead make una sit down and find everlasting solution to the problem ur region is facing u re busy associating ur problem with someone strategizing on way forward to win election.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by D1official: 9:06am On Dec 22, 2022
Kapeter:
Monday sit at home still has life because IPOB had a hand in it and not IKPA.

No single city in igboland observed the 5Days sit at home of IKPA. Go and Verify!
Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2022
Corrinthians:
I'm sure Tinubu is also the one sponsoring Kanu's lawyers and putting pressure on Ohanaeze Ndigbo to demand Kanu's release.

SHUT YOUR STINKING MOUTH!!! YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.
Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by christistruth01: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2022
Simon Ekpa is only obeying Kanu's orders

Peter Obi is IPOB'S Grand Patron

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by techWriter3: 9:14am On Dec 22, 2022
This folks too mumu ennh

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by IgOga(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2022
grin

I have met many intelligent Igbos but what I have heard in the south east in the few months I was there make me think I might have met the exceptions.

Tinubu is now the source of all Igbo's problems ba Emura si

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by Okoroawusa: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2022
Whatever!
Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by PussyMiners: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2022
Omo ..thank God I'm not Ibo oo because grin grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by tungamaje: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2022
My own be say, what was Tinubu's picture doing in his room?
Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by Advocate500: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2022
Is too clear ,the desperation the young man is using in pushing this propaganda is pointing in one direction,all of them will fail eventually.
Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by Ezigbobest: 5:33am On Jan 20, 2023
Hatred for Ndi Igbo doesn't allow you see well it read well again? May God have mercy on you.

Corrinthians:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Reportedly Attacked In Abule Ado, Police React / Finally, Security Agencies Gun Down Odumodu, Six Other Gunmen In Anambra (video / Africa’s 25 Most Liveable Cities. Lagos & Abuja Do not Make List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.