Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,598 members, 7,888,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed (2626 Views)

Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life / Happening:thugs Allegedly Sponsored By Tinubu Attempt To Disrupt Lagos PDP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Simon Ekpa Sponsored By Tinubu Finally Exposed by Ezigbobest: 5:36am On Jan 20, 2023
Sure you're really thinking okay. When Tinubu created another Afenifere to endorse him, I believe you used it to insult the Yorubaswhen he createdd fake bishops, you used it to insult the Christians. So he cannot create fake IPOB headed by his own man to for his dubious intentions? You have only shown how low you are for hating on a tribe for no reason. May God help you.

IgOga:
grin

I have met many intelligent Igbos but what I have heard in the south east in the few months I was there make me think I might have met the exceptions.

Tinubu is now the source of all Igbo's problems ba Emura si

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Numbers You’re Bragging Can Never Give You The Presidency - Bashir Ahmad / Atiku Killing Tinubu In The North, Obi Destroying Tinubu In The South / Na God Go Bless Kwankwaso For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.