Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,017 members, 7,933,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:57 AM

Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) (3430 Views)

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / Sex Romp: Is It Magun Or A Case Of Heart Attack? / A Case For Men Who Don’t Want To Date Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedGoat: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
I want to report this very wicked woman for attempting to kill this innocent child. I'm very sure she's not happy about the baby's birth or she is barren or she is a witch because I don't know why a so-called woman will subject a baby to such inhumane treatment all in the name of feeding.

She looks like those oversabi village committee of elderly midwives that scold new mothers on how to raise their children.

Just look at the poison she is forcing down the boy's throat!! angry No nutrient in that poisonous compound. No milk or sugar just plain water and akamu.

Look at the unhygenic plastic container she probably picked up in a trash bin. Look at her dirty deformed hand used to feed a child with little natural immunity to diseases. Look how the boy is screaming in agony yet our oversabi witch feels she knows best. Look at the wicked smile on her face knowing that the boy will soon give up the ghost and its mission accomplished for her.

Which agency can I report this crime and I need a very heartless military person that can help me to deal with this woman severely. I'm very angry right now. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by chatinent: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
Wetin bi this na…after pikin no go know book because they’ve turned the brain downside up.

5 Likes

Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by Zonefree(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
Disgusting embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by kosboy45: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
shocked
chatinent:
Wetin bi this na…after pikin no go know book because they’ve turned the brain downside up.
smiley grin
Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by olasaad(f): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Force feeding is a crime cheesy I don't even know people still doit self.
Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by obinna58(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
A mother feeding her kid, the only wrong I see here is it's coming from a very wicked goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedGoat: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
obinna58:
A mother feeding her kid, the only wrong I see here is it's coming from a very wicked goat

Its like your skull is empty. I'm sure you were force fed this way too hence your dumbness.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by obinna58(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Its like your skull is empty. I'm sure you were force fed this way too hence your dumbness.
Like you forgot you're in third world country and 90% of Nigerian mothers force food on their child
If you reply with insult again I won't respond, naija enta your body pass me sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by dnawah(m): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
I want to report this very wicked woman for attempting to kill this innocent child. I'm very sure she's not happy about the baby's birth or she is barren or she is a witch because I don't know why a so-called woman will subject a baby to such inhumane treatment all in the name of feeding.

She looks like those oversabi village committee of elderly midwives that scold new mothers on how to raise their children.

Just look at the poison she is forcing down the boy's throat!! angry No nutrient in that poisonous compound. No milk or sugar just plain water and akamu.

Look at the unhygenic plastic container she probably picked up in a trash bin. Look at her dirty deformed hand used to feed a child with little natural immunity to diseases. Look how the boy is screaming in agony yet our oversabi witch feels she knows best. Look at the wicked smile on her face knowing that the boy will soon give up the ghost and its mission accomplished for her.

Which agency can I report this crime and I need a very heartless military person that can help me to deal with this woman severely. I'm very angry right now. angry
this indomine generation self.this is often done if the child is sick and refused to eat,or when breast is taking away.but in her case blame the presidency, feeding bottles and milks don cost.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by cavreek: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
When they tell you that the heart of a woman is wicked, don't argue
She might have her reason though
Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by BritishAirways: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
MOST OF US WERE BROUGHT UP THIS WAY

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by PJtech: 12:54am On Dec 24, 2022
Una too dey cap for this forum, y'all forming woke on internet.... Op no be agbo and ogi ur mama take feed you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 1:29am On Dec 24, 2022
dnawah:
this indomine generation self.this is often done if the child is sick and refused to eat,or when breast is taking away.but in her case blame the presidency, feeding bottles and milks don cost.
oil dey ur head jare. Just leave d indomie children alone.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by OhGeeBee: 1:48am On Dec 24, 2022
I see nothing wrong in that. Most of us are brought up that way and we're healthier than the Gen-Z's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by lilachiever(m): 3:13am On Dec 24, 2022
Some of us were fed this way when we were little but nobody does this kind of infant feeding anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by shegsman58(m): 4:43am On Dec 24, 2022
We were fed that way doesn't mean the next generation shouldn't be given better nutrition o
Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by imagrg(m): 5:02am On Dec 24, 2022
You are a Cowbell child.

We were feed that way and we live better moral lives.
Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by 9jaBloke: 5:27am On Dec 24, 2022
Traumatic to watch but necessary at times
Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by dnawah(m): 6:47am On Dec 24, 2022
LOVEGINO:
oil dey ur head jare. Just leave d indomie children alone.
i repent grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by Mumben(f): 6:52am On Dec 24, 2022
Many of you saying "we were fed that way"
I almost lost my son to this barbaric act some years ago when I left him under a woman's care. I gave her the feeding bottle and milk oh but this woman chose to force-feed my son. Along, d line, the boy started choking and wasn't responding anymore.
God so kind, a woman who saw her struggling with d child intervened with palm kernel oil and some other things to revive him.
Mothers should stop this act, it is suicidal.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by Mathew1999(m): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2022
Yeah
Lol e show say the baby na one stubborn preeq he be.
Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by MirrorD(m): 7:34am On Dec 24, 2022
Omo almost every 90s' kids passed through this me included.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 7:46am On Dec 24, 2022
imagrg:
You are a Cowbell child.

We were feed that way and we live better moral lives.
Naso! ... Lets start with d series of fornication u've been doing.. How's dat for a better moral life
Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by Ebymyk(m): 7:49am On Dec 24, 2022
That is why children are becoming sicker... These are the people who spread diseases..

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by Dshocker(m): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2022
Na akamu be that?
Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by Karleb(m): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2022
MirrorD:
Omo almost every 90s' kids passed through this me included.

90s and early 20s too.

I don’t recommend this mode of feeding anymore but the baby will be alright.
Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by blaquebelle: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2022
Mumben:
Many of you saying "we were fed that way"
I almost lost my son to this barbaric act some years ago when I left him under a woman's care. I gave her the feeding bottle and milk oh but this woman chose to force-feed my son. Along, d line, the boy started choking and wasn't responding anymore.
God so kind, a woman who saw her struggling with d child intervened with palm kernel oil and some other things to revive him.
Mothers should stop this act, it is suicidal.
*infanticidal
Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by TheirFADA: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2022
hmmm
i don't even know how to address the issue

when my sister got married, she said she'll never force feed any of her children. But it turned out that her son was so stubborn, he refused to eat
he only preferred to be eating junks and sweet things.
people began to notice that he's becoming lean and bony.
No matter how my sister cajoled him to eat, he won't

until my sister vex one day, and force fed him till his stomach protruded out. omo, the boy started eating after them and also added weight

so, i no fit really blame so women who does these things

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Want To Report A Case Of Infanticide. (graphic Pics) by segunpraiz(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2022
That's how I was fed and I never died. It makes the child strong and also gets used to shege

(1) (Reply)

Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings / Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) / Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.