Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,738 members, 7,889,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:49 AM

"Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS (1445 Views)

Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die / If We Are God's Children, Why Would He Send Us To Hell Forever For Sinning? ? / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by SilasIBB: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Not according to Jesus Christ. undecided

To validate the point

Mr.

No one cometh to the father except through me
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
SilasIBB:
To validate the point
Mr. No one cometh to the father except through me
Not everyone has the desire to come to God though. Also, Jesus Christ said God, the Father, only sent Him to the Lost sheep of Israel and not to the dogs — the non-Israelites. So, Jesus Christ was never for everyone from the beginning. undecided
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by SilasIBB: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Not everyone has the desire to come to God though. Also, Jesus Christ said God, the Father, only sent Him to the Lost sheep of Israel and not to the dogs — the non-Israelites. So, Jesus Christ was never for everyone from the beginning. undecided

Mr.man, you need more lights from God, it's coming forcefully.

You, i see a future pastor.
Re: "Nobody Goes To Hell For Sinning, You Only Go To Hell For Rejecting Jesus." AJS by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
SilasIBB:
Mr.man, you need more lights from God, it's coming forcefully. You, i see a future pastor.
I barely understand what you mean. Your pastors and mogs are all false teachers and false prophets. so there is no future that puts me together which such folks. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Irresistible Novena To The Sacred Heart Of Jesus / Should Christians Support Israel In Their Middle East Wars - Vote / You Can't Be An Atheist And Not Laugh,.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.