Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,159 members, 7,887,380 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:55 AM

MASSOB Knocks FG Over Eastern Railway Project Cancellation - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Knocks FG Over Eastern Railway Project Cancellation (19100 Views)

Buhari Defends $1.9 Billion Nigeria-Niger Republic Railway Project / Concerns Over Eastern Line Railway Contract / FG Commences Ibadan-Kano Railway Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Knocks FG Over Eastern Railway Project Cancellation by udemzeus(m): 5:46am On Dec 25, 2022
Golan007:
South east no get oil.

They should name the state in the South East that produces oil.

God will punish you Anambra, Abia state, Enugu, imo has crude oil
Re: MASSOB Knocks FG Over Eastern Railway Project Cancellation by DMerciful(m): 6:17am On Dec 25, 2022
What about gas?
Golan007:

It is not a different matter.

Of course I exaggerated.

But I was bringing to focus, the import of the claim by MASSOB.

Southeast is inconsequential in the oil producing ranking in Nigeria and should never have used that as their reason for their agitation.
Re: MASSOB Knocks FG Over Eastern Railway Project Cancellation by DMerciful(m): 6:18am On Dec 25, 2022
Katsina and Niger has oil that benefits Nigeria? Kaduna has oil?
Golan007:

It is not a different matter.

Of course I exaggerated.

But I was bringing to focus, the import of the claim by MASSOB.

Southeast is inconsequential in the oil producing ranking in Nigeria and should never have used that as their reason for their agitation.
Re: MASSOB Knocks FG Over Eastern Railway Project Cancellation by jmichael259(m): 6:53am On Dec 25, 2022
omonnakoda:
You sound illiterate and incapable of any rational cognitive output

Alaye Professor Johnbull. Senator Obahiagbon be apprentice for where your grammar dey.

When a child is bereft of meaningful input, he begins to pick fights. -igbo proverb.
Re: MASSOB Knocks FG Over Eastern Railway Project Cancellation by jmichael259(m): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2022
Dukeofotukpo:

reconstruction of the Runway of the Akanu Ibiam International Airport

There is also the rehabilitation of Old Enugu-Port harcourt Road (Agbogugu-Abia Border Spur to Mmaku); rehabilitation of Nsukka-Obollo-Ikem-Ehamufu-Nkalagu Road in Enugu; rehabilitation of Owerri-Umuahia Road Sections I, II & III Imo/Abia and rehabilitation of Oba-Nnewi-Okigwe Road.

Abeg no vex, this enugu-portharcourt-imo-abia-okigwe etc wey u just dey quote upandan, have you passed there abi na audio call you dey do?

SE/SS ain't got what to appreciate in this administration. Okay.
Finishing this 1.6km bridge (that suffer the same traffic gridlock of nnewi/owerri road axis just like the first niger bridge) is the only tangble thing for the entire region of 11states.
Re: MASSOB Knocks FG Over Eastern Railway Project Cancellation by omonnakoda: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2022
jmichael259:

Alaye Professor Johnbull. Senator Obahiagbon be apprentice for where your grammar dey.

When a child is bereft of meaningful input, he begins to pick fights. -igbo proverb.
Ibo proverbs have not helped Ibo people much so why should I bother with them?
Re: MASSOB Knocks FG Over Eastern Railway Project Cancellation by jmichael259(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2022
omonnakoda:
Ibo proverbs have not helped Ibo people much so why should I bother with them?

Congrats on finally landing yourself where i've known your unfortunate self to be perched right from the start.
Re: MASSOB Knocks FG Over Eastern Railway Project Cancellation by Anselem86: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Golan007:
South east no get oil.

They should name the state in the South East that produces oil.
mugu why can't u ask ur useless self why IMO and Abia plus anambra recently was members of NDDC

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHCN Finally Privatised, NCP Announces Results Of Bids / “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed / Fayose Employs 10 Physically-Challenged & Gives Out 35 Wheelchairs (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.